剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
And when we don't get it, we find someone,
当我们得不到时 就去找别人
anyone, and we marry them.
任何人 结婚成家
And we spend the rest of our lives together
用余生待在一起
beating the shit out of each other,
彼此折磨
trying to prove that we didn't deserve unconditional love in the first place.
试图证明我们从一开始就不配得到无条件的爱
In a marriage, you pay for crimes you never committed.
婚姻中 你在为自己未犯下的罪行付出代价
Beyotch. What? Motherfucker.
你个贱♥人♥ 说啥 操蛋玩意儿
My car just hissed at me.
我的车罢♥工♥了
There's steam coming out of the engine.
引擎往外冒气呢
Can you give me a ride to the rectory?
你能载我去管区吗
Pete?
彼特
Oh, hi. Hi, Ray.
雷
Oh, you're working. I'm sorry.
你在工作啊 抱歉
No, no, no, come on in. Come on in.
不不不 进来 进来
Maybe you can...
也许你可以
Look, these are the words that William Giles has been saying to me
这些词是威廉·贾尔斯对我
over and over and over again.
说了一遍又一遍的
What do they mean? I don't have a clue.
什么意思 我毫无头绪
I've tried everything I can to...
我尽了一切努力想
To get him to open up, but...
想让他表达 但是
So I thought that if I just write them out,
所以我想要是我写下来
maybe I can see a connection.
也许能看到联♥系♥
Amore means love. Yeah.
慕指的是爱 是的
Sick love? No, I tried that.
疯爱 不 我试过了
Sick amore. Sick amore.
疯慕 疯慕
Sycamore?
枫树
Street.
街
Sycamore Street.
枫树街
Broome Street.
布鲁姆街
Sycamore Street. Broome Street.
枫树街 布鲁姆街
Sycamore and Broome.
枫树和布鲁姆交界
What the hell happened on Sycamore and Broome?
枫树和布鲁姆交界发生了什么
That's the corner where my husband was killed.
我丈夫是在那里被杀的
Open Giles' cell.
打开贾尔斯的牢门
Sister, I can't do that. Open it.
修女 我不能 打开
Warden Glynn gave me instructions not to let you in
格林典狱官命令我不能让您进去
unless Giles is manacled... I don't have time to wait.
除非贾尔斯带上手铐 我没时间等
Sister, I... Listen to the sound of my voice.
修女 我 听我说
Let me in.
让我进去
Did... Did you murder my husband?
是 是你杀了我的丈夫吗
Is that what you've been trying to tell me?
你是想告诉我这个吗
Is this confession by Morse code? No.
这是用摩斯密♥码♥招供吗 不
No.
不
Then, what?
那是什么
What?
什么
Peter. Peter Marie...
彼特 彼特·玛丽
Oh, no, please. Please don't start that stuff with me again.
不 拜托 拜托别又重来了
Just... Look.
只要
My husband died on the corner of Sycamore and Broome, right?
我丈夫死于枫树和布鲁姆交界 是吧
Somebody pushed him off the back of a truck.
有人把他推下了卡车
Did you do it?
是你干的吗
No.
不
Eyes. Eyes.
眼 眼
You saw Leonard get pushed.
你看到伦纳德被推
Right. So... So... So, what happened?
没错 那 那是怎么回事
Pop. Crackle.
突然 劈啪
Snap.
咔嚓
Yeah. Yes, his neck was broken.
是 是的 他脖子断了
But what happened before that?
那之前发生了什么
Who pushed him?
谁推的他
Please, please, please.
拜托 拜托 拜托
William, who pushed him?
威廉 谁推的他
Aim.
目标
Aim. What do you mean by aim? Aim.
目标 目标是什么意思 目标
What is aim? Aim.
什么是目标 目标
Tell me. Aim! Aim, aim!
告诉我 目标 目标 目标
Aim! Aim!
目标 目标
Aim!
目标
Aim! Aim!
目标 目标
Because we share the same blood with our family,
因为我们与家人血缘相通
we can ask them to do anything.
我们可以要他们做任何事
Anything. Lie, cheat, take a bullet.
任何事 说谎 欺骗 挨枪子儿
Only, don't ask to borrow the new Lexus
不过 别借那辆新的雷克萨斯
because then, my man, you are crossing the line.
因为那个 兄弟 可就过份了
O'Reily.
奥雷利
Did you get it?
你拿到了
Nice.
好极了
Let me see the benny first.
本大头先拿出来(百元美金上印本杰明头像)
Here.
给
You know, I can understand paying this type of money for tits, but for that?
我这么多钱买♥♥毒品我能理解 买♥♥这个
Hey, what the fuck kind of scam you up to?
你♥他♥妈♥设什么局呢
No scam. So why you have me steal it?
没有局 那你让我偷这干嘛
Because it's hers.
因为是她的
Yeah, it's Nathan's, right? Yeah.
对 这是内森的 是吧 对
Okay. What?
好了 什么
If I didn't know better, I'd say you're in love.
要不是我了解你 还以为你是坠入爱河了
What, is that so hard to believe, huh?
怎么 这么难以置信吗
Me in love?
我不能坠入爱河吗
You, me, anybody.
你 我 所有人
Not in Oz, man.
在奥兹都不能
You're wrong.
你错了
Dr. Nathan. Hi.
内森医生 你好
What do you want?
你想要什么
I was wondering why you weren't there for my latest dose of chemo.
我想知道你怎么没来参加我最近的化疗
No, I don't need to be there. The nurse is qualified to do the procedure.
不 我不用去 护士很了解流程
Look, this...
这个
This chemo's making me pretty sick
这个化疗让我很虚弱
and I think I need a check-up.
我觉得需要检查一下
Fine. I'll arrange for Dr. Prestopnik to see you this afternoon.
好 我安排潘斯尼克医生下午为你看
No, but I...
不 但是 我
I want you to take care of me.
我想要你照顾我
I'm busy. Doing what?
我很忙 忙什么
That's not your business. I'm hanging up.
这不关你的事 我要挂电♥话♥了
No, no, no. Don't get angry.
不不不 别生气
I'm not. You... You gotta stop calling me all the time.
我没气 你 你不要总给我打电♥话♥
Okay. I'm hanging up.
好吧 我要挂电♥话♥了
Hold on a second.
再等一下
I love you.
我爱你
Hello?
喂
Hello? Hello, hello, hello? Goodbye.
喂 喂 喂 喂 拜
What was that all about?
这是怎么了
Ryan O'Reily.
瑞恩·奥雷利
He calls me 10 times a day.
他一天给我打十次电♥话♥
He writes me letters. Love letters?
他写了这些信 情书
He's starting to creep me out.
他开始吓到我了
Gloria, you haven't...
格劳丽亚 你没
You haven't been encouraging him, have you?
你没鼓励他 是吧
No. Okay, okay.
没有 好的 好的
I'm just asking, because a few weeks ago,
我只是问问 因为几周前
you said that you were attracted to him.
你说你受他吸引
I know, but I didn't do anything.
我知道 但我什么也没做
I didn't say anything. I was just being a good doctor.
我什么也没说 我只尽了医生的职责
I swear.
我发誓
You want me to have a chat with him?
你要我跟他谈谈吗
If you think it'll help.
你觉得有用就行
Can't hurt.
没坏处
Mind if I read these?
介意我读下吗
Hey, Ryan, come on in. Sit down.
瑞恩 进来 坐
So how are you feeling?
你感觉如何
Some days are better than others.
时好时坏
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表