剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
I'll be standing over a gurney about to poke you with a lethal injection.
我会站在轮床边 给你实施注射死刑
Thank you, darling.
谢谢 亲爱的
What's the opposite of "escape"?
"逃"的反义词是什么
I don't mean "arriving." I mean, being in a place
我不是说"到" 我是说 在一个地方
and getting sucked deeper and deeper inside.
泥足深陷 越陷越深
So far down that you almost burst through to another side.
深到整个人都被吞噬到了另一个世界
Please, more Quaaludes from the hospital.
拜托 医院更多安♥眠♥酮♥
Hey, Hernandez, get your feet off the table.
埃尔南德斯 把脚放下来
Do you hear me, or do I gotta have to translate?
听到没 要我翻译一下吗
What's the problem?
怎么回事
Hernandez here, he's got attitude.
埃尔南德斯 态度恶劣
Raoul,
拉乌尔
I'm gonna ask you nicely, once.
我再客气地说一遍
Will you please take your feet off the table?
请把脚放下来好吗
Will you do that for me, huh?
请听话好吗
Thank you. Let's go, Eugene.
谢谢 走吧 尤金
Let's go, let's go.
走吧 走吧
Alvarez, Rivera's still got his eyes.
阿尔瓦雷斯 里韦拉的眼还在
You gonna do the job, man? Or are you a fag?
你能做到吧 还是说你是基佬
I'm just waiting for the right moment.
我只是在等合适的机会
Will you shut the fuck up? I'll take your fucking eyes.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴好吗 我他妈挖了你的眼睛
Come and try. Yo, drop it now, all right?
放马过来啊 打住 行不
Today, white boy. Do it today, Michael.
今天 小白脸 今天就动手 "迈克尔"
I got tickets to the Knights game. Who they playing?
我有骑士队的比赛门票 对阵谁
Chicago. Wanna go?
芝加哥队 想去吗
I can't. I got a date. Ray?
去不了 约人了 雷呢
I gotta go see Sippel at Benchley Memorial.
我得去本奇利纪念医院看西佩尔
At least now, he's got a place to sleep, right?
至少现在 他有地方睡了 是吧
Tim.
蒂姆
Leo, do you have any idea who crucified Sippel?
里昂 你知道是谁把西佩尔钉了十字架吗
No, not yet. I bet a CO was involved.
还不知道 肯定有狱警参与
What is that?
怎么回事
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
My eyes!
我的眼睛
My eyes!
我的眼睛
I need a CO in here! Get some help!
狱警快过来 快叫人
Lockdown. Lockdown!
一级防范禁闭 一级防范禁闭
He's not in Emerald City.
他不在翡翠城
Search the whole prison. Search every fucking inch.
搜查整个监狱 搜查他妈的每一寸
Lockdown. Lockdown.
一级防范禁闭 一级防范禁闭
Let's go, man.
走吧
How's he doing? He's sedated,
他怎么样 用了镇静剂
but, Leo, his eyes are gone.
不过 里昂 他眼睛没了
He's lost a lot of blood. He's gonna need a transfusion.
他失血过多 需要输血
Then do it. He's AB negative.
那就输啊 他是AB阴型
I called the blood bank. They're out.
我打给血库了 他们没了
Then find somebody in Oz with that blood type.
那就在奥兹找相同血型的
We're cross-checking staff medical records right now
我们现在正在查工作人员的医疗记录
but it's gonna take some time.
但这需要时间
Christ.
天啊
Shut up. You shut the fuck up.
闭嘴 闭上你的臭嘴
Miguel.
米格尔
Miguel.
米格尔
All right.
好了
SORT team's going through every unit cell by cell.
特别反应队正在一间间地查
So far, no sign of Alvarez. Shit.
目前 还没找到阿尔瓦雷斯 靠
Oh, God. What?
上帝啊 怎么了
No one on the staff was AB negative
工作人员中没有AB阴型的
so I started checking the inmates' records.
所以我在查犯人的记录
I found a prisoner with the same blood type.
我查到有个囚犯的血型吻合
So let's get him down here. Who is it?
那就快让他过来 是谁
Ryan O'Reily.
瑞恩·奥雷利
Fuck you. A man's life is in danger.
操♥你♥妈♥ 这是人命关天的事
A hack's life. Fuck you.
是看守的命 操♥你♥妈♥
Goddamn it, O'Reily.
我靠 奥雷利
I'm sick of your fucking bullshit. Now, you need to do this now!
我他妈受够你了 你现在必须去
There's only one of two ways you're gonna get my blood out of me.
要抽我的血就那么一两个法子
You either tie me down and you take it...
你要不就把我捆起来抽
Or?
要不呢
Or you let my brother Cyril out of the hole
要不就把我弟弟西里尔放出禁闭室
and you put him in Em City with me.
转来翡翠城跟我住
Miguel, you gotta think this through.
米格尔 你得想清楚
I'm trying, I'm trying. There's no way out.
我在想 我在想 根本无路可逃
Eventually, the SORT team is gonna find us here
迟早 特别反应队会找到这里
and then what you gonna do? How are you gonna fight them off?
到时候你怎么办 你要怎么跟他们对抗
They got rifles. You got shot during the riot.
他们有枪 你暴♥动♥时中过枪
You wanna get shot again?
还想再中一次吗
If they fucking catch me, they're gonna fucking beat the shit out of me.
他们要是逮到我 会活活打死我的
Miguel, I promise you, I won't let them.
米格尔 我向你保证 我不会允许的
That's fucking bullshit, man. What the fuck are you gonna do?
这纯属放屁 你♥他♥妈♥能怎么着
You gonna fucking hold up a crucifix?
就他妈举着个十字架吗
Lie down.
躺下
I remember stories about my grandfather.
我记得我祖父的故事
How he killed the guy who cut out my father's tongue.
他是如何杀了割掉我父亲舌头的人
Ended up in solitary, right?
结果终老禁闭室 是吧
You know what he was like. Yeah.
你知道他的样子 是的
He spent 20 years, 20 years in solitary.
他整整二十年 二十年都在禁闭室
Then he goes fucking crazy because of the Alzheimer's, right?
最后因为老年痴呆症发了疯
The thought of that, man, the thought of that,
想到这个 想到这个
of spending the rest of my fucking life in a little fucking room.
我这辈子都要困在那个该死的小房♥间里
No-fucking-one around except a few fucking hacks.
除了几个看守 四周他妈的一个人都没有
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
操
I tell you, man, I couldn't handle that. I couldn't handle that.
我跟你说 我受不了 我受不了
No, no way.
不 不行
I mean, I got a problem as it is being in small places.
我在小地方都难受
But to be in a little fucking room...
要是在那小房♥间
I'll fucking go bugs in a day.
我一天就完了
No, no, no.
不 不 不
They put me in solitary, they might as well beat me to death.
他们要关我禁闭 还不如打死我
Miguel.
米格尔
We've been through a lot together, you and me.
你我一起经历了很多
And you gotta believe me when I tell you,
你一定要相信我的话
there's no alternative.
你别无选择了
Yeah, there is.
有的
You see that?
你看到了吗
When I did that, I was fucking nuts.
我动手的时候 完全疯了
See, I know that now.
我现在明白了
You know what I should've done instead?
你知道我其实应该怎么做吗
I should've cut my fucking throat.
我他妈应该切断自己的喉咙
Miguel, no.
米格尔 不要
You don't know what you're talking about. Just look at me.
你不知道自己在说什么 看着我
Say a prayer for me, Father. Miguel, please don't. Miguel.
为我祈祷吧 神父 米格尔 拜托不要 米格尔
Miguel, no!
米格尔 不
Get the fuck back. No!
滚开 不
Don't hurt him. Don't hurt him. No!
别伤他 别伤他 不
No, please stop. Don't hurt him.
不 求你们住手 别伤他
No, don't hurt him. I promised him you wouldn't.
不 别伤他 我向他保证过
No! Don't.
不 别
No! No!
不 不
No. Fuck.
不 操
Get him moving. Get the fuck off me.
拖走他 别他妈动我
Get the fuck off me. Get off me. Get in there.
别他妈动我 别动我 进去
Don't leave me here, please.
别把我扔这里 求求你们
No.
不
Let me out. Let me out.
放我出去 放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去
Help!
救命
Somebody.
来人
Let me out!
放我出去
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表