剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
You don't have to mop it up again.
要再擦一遍的又不是你
You went to class when you first got to Oz,
你刚进来奥兹的时候去上过课
but then you dropped out.
后来放弃了
I hated that shit. So you prefer mopping floors?
我讨厌那些东西 那你就喜欢擦地板
I prefer to be chilling with some chicks and some Henny, but I can't, can I?
我喜欢陪着小妞喝轩尼诗寻欢作乐 可不是啊 是吧
What about when you get out?
那等你出去呢
How you gonna get a job without an education?
不受教育你怎么找到工作
I got a job when I get out. Yeah, what?
我出去就有工作了 是吗 啥工作
I made some connections in here. People are gonna take care of me.
我在这里认识一些人 他们会照应我的
I see. You're gonna be selling drugs?
明白了 你要去贩毒
What do you want, McManus? A trade.
你想怎么样 迈克麦纳斯 来个交易
Instead of this, you get your GED. What?
不干这个了 你拿到高中同等学历 什么
You finish high school.
读完高中
It's a simple offer. Class instead of work, your choice.
很简单 上课就不用工作 你选吧
And I won't have to mop no more?
我就不用再擦地了
All right, I'll look into it.
好 我去看看
Hey. Hey.
喂 喂
What you working on there?
你在干什么
I'm working on a poem.
写诗
That's a poem? Yeah, it ain't finished yet, though.
这是诗吗 是的 不过还没完成
Got any words for it? Up here.
有语言吗 在这里
You never write them down? It's easier like this.
你从没写下来过 这样容易点
Why don't you read it to me?
何不读读我听
I gotta keep away from these motels.
我要远离那些旅店
These cockroach motels.
满是蟑螂的旅店
But I ain't going out like that. You see, us cockroaches,
但我们不会离开 蟑螂
We been around Since the beginning of time.
一直存在于世界之中
Now I'm letting loose On a little bit of crime.
何必在意小小的罪过
Look, these motherfucking Motel makers
那些操蛋的旅店主人
They shook. But I ain't getting caught.
他们在颤抖 我却不会被抓住
I ain't from the silly sort Who venture too far from the nest.
我不是那些冒险离窝的笨蛋
You can't touch some sand.
你别想碰我的地盘
I gotta play the deep dog, lower level funk for a sec, though.
不惜身扮贱犬
LEL shit get that mental in check.
把那旅店掌握手中
Prisoner number 96J332, Arnold Jackson, a.k.a. Poet.
囚犯号♥码96J332 阿诺德·杰克逊 又名诗人
Convicted February 15th, '96.
判刑日期 1996年2月15日
Armed robbery, attempted murder, possession of a deadly weapon.
持械抢劫 意图谋杀 持有致命武器
Sentence: 16 years.
刑期16年
Up for parole in nine.
9年不得假释
Listen, I want you to start coming to class.
我想你去上课
I ain't with that, man. That's not me.
我才不要 那不是我的风格
I want you to get your education, I want you to get a diploma.
我想你接受教育 我想你取得学位
Fuck that.
去他妈的
Wait, wait, wait. Just wait.
等等 先等等
I'll tell you what. What?
听我说 说啥
You start going to class,
你去上课
I'll arrange for you to have a conjugal visit.
我给你安排一次配偶探访
I ain't even married, man. Got a girlfriend?
我还没结婚呢 有女朋友吗
Yeah. Well, like I said,
有 我说了
you start going to class, you keep going to class, you get your GED,
你去上课 坚持上课 拿到高中同等学历
I'll arrange for you to see her once.
我安排你跟她见一次
Ain't there rules about this, man?
现在不是有禁令了吗
Fuck the rules.
去他妈的禁令
Deal?
成交
All right.
好吧
Today, we're gonna concentrate on reading and grammar
今天 我们要讲阅读和语法
so I can get a sense of everyone's skill level.
所以我要先了解一下大家的水平
Let's start with having somebody read out loud.
先找一位来朗读一下
Anybody?
哪位
Kenny, right? Yes.
肯尼是吧 没错
Open to page one and read the first paragraph.
打开第一页 读读第一章
What do I need to read this shit for? We're all gonna listen,
我♥干♥嘛要读这玩意儿 我们大家都听着
and if there's a word we don't understand,
要是有哪个词我们不明白
we're gonna make a vocabulary list. A what?
就列个词汇表 啥表
See, there's our first one: vocabulary.
看 第一个有了 "词汇"
How many people here know what the word "vocabulary" means?
谁知道"词汇"是什么意思
Ain't that a disease? Okay, vocabulary.
不是种病吗 好吧 词汇
Vocab Hey, you got that, don't you?
词 你就有这种病 是吧
A limp vocabulary?
软趴趴词汇
Fuck you. You ain't even got one.
操♥你♥妈♥ 你根本没有呢
Bulary.
汇
Now, a vocabulary is any list of words.
词汇就是指单词清单
And now, the word "vocabulary" can be added to our vocabulary list.
现在 "词汇"一词就可以加入我们的单词表中了
Let's get started. Kenny?
我们开始吧 肯尼
Let this mick fuck right here read it. He'll get a chance. You go first.
让那爱尔兰佬读吧 他的机会回来 你先读
I said no, man.
我说了不读
Just open the page. Read page one.
打开吧 读第一页
No big deal. You fucking deaf?
没事的 你♥他♥妈♥聋了吗
I said I ain't reading.
我说了我不读
I'm just asking you to open You fuck!
请你打开 操♥他♥妈♥的
Yeah!
好啊
Lockdown! Lockdown!
一级防范禁闭 一级防范禁闭
What happened?
怎么回事
He tried to strangle me. Kenny?
他想掐死我 肯尼
That bitch got in my face! I wasn't in your face!
那婊♥子♥一直逼我 我才没逼你
Do you need a doctor? I'm okay.
你需要医生吗 我没事
How did this happen? I asked him to read out loud,
到底怎么回事 我要他朗读
next thing, he's trying to kill me. Fuck you!
然后 他就要杀了我 操♥你♥妈♥的
Shut up, Kenny! That's what happened.
闭嘴 肯尼 就这么回事
Take him to my office.
带他去办公室
Why did you do it? Look, I told you.
你为什么动手 我说过了
He got in my face, all right? That's bullshit!
他逼我的 知道吗 放屁
We made a deal, and part of the deal was you do what the teacher tells you.
我们达成协议了其中之一是你要服从老师
Look, I'm nobody's prag, McManus.
我又不是贱♥货♥ 迈克麦纳斯
Nobody's. Fine.
不是 好吧
Read. No.
读 不要
Read. Read it.
读 给我读
What does that say?
这上边写什么
Look at it.
看着
What does it say?
这上边写什么
McDonald's.
麦当劳
Officer.
警官
Take him back to his cell, please.
请带他回牢房♥
I want Wangler in the hole. It's not that Wangler wouldn't read,
我要关温格勒的禁闭 不是温格勒不想读
he couldn't read. Leo, the kid can't fucking read at all.
他是不会读 里昂 那孩子根本不识字
So that excuses his behaviour?
那就能原谅他那种行为了
No, it gives us insight how to help him.
不 这让我们知道该如何帮他了
And you're gonna teach him to read? Yeah.
你要教他识字 是的
A hundred and fifty years ago,
一百五十年前
it was against the law to teach a slave to read.
教奴隶识字是犯法的
But some did because they had a thirst for it.
但还是有人学会了 因为他们渴望
Well, now, the reverse is also true. You cannot force someone to learn.
现在情况反过来也一样 你不能逼人学习
I can try.
我能试试
Them Aztecs, they had this king, Montezuma ll.
阿芝特克人有自己的国王 蒙特苏马二世
That's the Halls of Montezuma guy.
就是蒙特苏马大厅那个
One night, Montezuma saw this flaming ear of corn
一天晚上 蒙特苏马看到一个燃烧的玉米穗
shoot across the sky.
划破长空
A comet.
一颗彗星
Montezuma saw this comet as an omen,
蒙特苏马将这颗彗星视为一个征兆
a sign of his own downfall.
预示着他即将垮台
And so he surrendered his empire to the Spanish conquistadors
所以他把自己的国家拱手让给西班牙的征服者
without a fight.
不战而降了
Have a seat.
坐
Stupid fuck.
蠢材
You gotta fight, even if you know you're gonna lose.
你要战斗啊 就算知道要输要战斗
You know what this is called? "Learning to Read."
你知道这是什么吗 识字
Oh, man.
天啊
Lesson one.
第一课
A.
甲
That is definitely rat shit. One big fucking rat. Smell it.
这绝对是老鼠屎 是他妈大老鼠 闻闻
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表