剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
How's it going?
怎么样
I can't tell yet.
还不好说
This guy, Fortunato, he's tough, he's good.
那家伙 福图纳托 他很强势 很厉害
And Said? He gets overruled a lot.
那萨依德呢 多次反对无效
I don't know. It's funny, man.
我不知道 真有意思
I'm more nervous now than I was at my first trial.
我居然比第一次审判时还要紧张
Makes sense.
正常
Then you'd never seen the inside of a prison.
你那时根本不知道监狱里边什么样
Incarceration was merely a concept.
监禁对你来说只是个概念
Now you know the reality.
现在你知道了真♥相♥
You know the price if the verdict goes against you.
你知道了判刑的后果
Augustus,
奥格塔斯
we need a smoking gun.
我们需要铁证
We need to find a convicted felon who was asked to give a bribe, didn't,
我们需要找到一名犯人 曾被索贿 但拒绝了
and then was sentenced unfairly.
并因此被判刑不公
How do you know that one exists? And if he does, how do you find him?
你怎么知道这些人存在 就算他存在 怎么找
It's a needle in a haystack.
这简直像在草堆里找针
Quickest way to find the needle,
想找到那根针最快的方法
burn the haystack.
是烧掉草堆
What the fuck does that mean?
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思
Here you go, my brother.
来吧 我的兄弟
A list of names of all the murderers convicted by Kibler.
由基布审判的全部杀人犯名单
Now, if one of them testifies that they didn't offer a bribe
只要其中一个作证他们没有行贿
and we show that they were sentenced unfairly,
我们展示其判刑不公
we prove bias.
就证明了偏见审判
We ain't got time to contact all these people, man.
我们没时间联♥系♥全部人
We in the middle of the trial.
审判都进行到一半了
We should've thought of this a week ago, man.
我们应该一周前想到这个的
We've already told you, no special phone privileges.
我们已经说过了 没有电♥话♥特权
Let me use the fax to contact the men on the list.
让我用传真机跟名单上的人联♥系♥
No.
不行
You think I'm gonna help you turn this prison into The People's Court?
你以为我会帮你把这监狱变成《人♥民♥法庭》秀场吗
You win this one, you'll be reopening the case of every prisoner in here.
你赢下这案子 就会重开这里每名囚犯的案子
And is that wrong? To strive for justice?
这不对吗 为正义而战不对吗
Justice? Yeah.
正义 是的
Crooked judge or not, Hill shot a cop.
不管法官有没有贪污 希尔枪杀了一名警♥察♥
Officer.
警官
Whether I win or lose this case, warden,
无论这案子我是输是赢 典狱官
I am never gonna stop helping my brothers fight for freedom.
我永远不会停止帮我的兄弟为自♥由♥而战
He said no. Again.
他拒绝了 又一次
So I'm gonna call my publisher,
我要打电♥话♥给我的出版商
get him to contact the lawyers of all the men convicted.
让他联♥系♥所有被判刑人员的律师
Still gonna take the one thing we ain't got: time.
又要说回之前的问题了 时间
Then we create time.
那就挤出时间来
If the decision goes against us, I'll appeal.
要是最终驳回了 我会提起上诉
On what grounds?
理由何在
The only reason Judge Lema is overruling all my objections is racism.
雷曼法官一直判我反对无效是种族歧视
It couldn't be because most of your objections are stupid, right?
总不能是因为你的反对太蠢了 对吧
No. It couldn't be because maybe, you know,
不 总不能是因为也许
you not as good a lawyer as you think you are.
你当律师并不像你以为的那么厉害
You wanna replace me?
你想换掉我
You wanna get Beecher to take up our cause?
你想让比彻接手我们的事业
Our cause?
我们的事业
This is not our cause, this is my fucking life.
这不是我们的事业 这他妈是我的人生
I am not you, man.
我不是你
I don't wanna be a martyr or a fucking saint.
我他妈不想当烈士或者圣人
All I wanna do is get out of here and be free.
我只想离开这里 获得自♥由♥
Either you can do that or you leave me the fuck alone.
你要不就做到 要不就他妈别烦我
Goddamn it!
该死
Does anyone else have anything to say before I give my ruling?
我判决前还有人有话要说吗
Yes, Your Honour, I do.
是的 法官阁下 我有
Make it snappy, Mr. Said. I've got a long ride home. Rush hour.
简洁点 萨依德先生 我还要开车回家 高峰时段啊
Because my client and I are prisoners
因为我的客户和我是囚犯
and certain restrictions are placed upon our time and our resources,
我们的时间和资源都受到极大限制
we do not have the opportunity to obtain further evidence.
我们没有机会取得进一步的证据
Duly noted. One more thing, Your Honour.
了解了 还有件事 法官阁下
We'll probably never know
我们大概永远不会知道
what Judge Kibler thought about Augustus Hill.
基布法官对的奥格塔斯·希尔看法
But we have a pretty clear picture about what he thinks about justice.
但我们非常清楚他对于公正的看法
Thank you.
谢谢
To the State's argument
政♥府♥的立场是
that because there is no precedent for reversing the conviction,
因为并没有推♥翻♥定罪的先例
that this court would be ruling beyond its jurisdiction,
这已超出法庭的权限范围
I say, "Bunk."
我说"废话"
How do precedents become precedents
先例之所以成为先例
unless some judge sets one?
不正是需要有法官开头吗
However, the State's view
然而 政♥府♥观点提出
that the defendant must show more than the appearance of bias
辩方不能只展示表面偏见
rings true.
言之有理
I have reviewed the transcript of Mr. Hill's trial thoroughly.
我全面查阅了希尔先生的庭审记录
At no point did Judge Kibler, in word or deed,
并未发现基布法官 在语言上或行为上
act beyond the limits of the rules of judicial procedure.
有超出司法程序规定之处
And the sentencing, given the severity of the convictions,
至于刑期 鉴于罪行的严重程度
does not appear to be unduly cruel...
并未显示出过于严厉
...or unusual.
或异常之处
Therefore, I rule in favour of the State
因此 我判决政♥府♥一方胜诉
and deny Augustus Hill's motion for a reversal of his conviction.
驳回奥格塔斯·希尔推♥翻♥定罪的动议
Do not lose faith, my brother. This is just the beginning.
别灰心 我的兄弟 这只是开始
No. It's over.
不 结束了
Augustus... No.
奥格塔斯 不
I can't handle this shit any more.
我受不了这些烂事了
I told you before, these things take time.
我说过了 这些事需要时间
The law is very... it's not the law, man.
法律是非常 不是法律
It's not the law that I can't handle. It's the hope.
我受不了的不是法律 而是希望
The hope is crushing me, man.
希望会压垮我
Hope? Hope is all we have.
希望 希望是我们所仅有的
No. All I have is Oz.
不 我所仅有的是奥兹
All right, who wants to go next?
好了 谁想下一个来
Hey, can I read a poem? Yeah.
我能读首诗吗 可以
Something I wrote.
是我写的
The inside of my cell
我的牢房♥深处
See me be seduced by its serenity in my search for privacy
吸引我的是那一方静谧
Behind the locked cages
深锁门后
The makers of the rules rise but peace dies
立法者崛起 安宁死去
Curses is kisses and adoration is disses
诅咒如吻 崇拜如亵
In this beautifully disgusting place where I see my forever
于美丽丑恶之处看到永恒
Call it Emerald City Ex...
谓之"翡翠城"
Faggot, you done with your faggotry? Who you calling a faggot?
基佬 你基完没有 你叫谁基佬
I'm calling you a fucking faggot, you faggot.
我他妈叫你基佬 死基佬
Hey, guys. Hey, hey, hey.
几位 喂 喂 喂
Now, you already started one fight in here.
你已经在这里挑过一次事了
Next one's gonna be in gen pop. Step back.
下次就给我回囚区了 退后
Go on, get out of here.
继续 滚出去
Wangler needs attitude realignment, you know?
温格勒得调整一下态度 知道不
Well, he's pissed off because I'm forcing him to come to class.
他生气是因为我逼他上课
I don't get it. He was doing well learning how to read.
我不明白 他之前学得挺好
Now he's shut off completely. Adebisi's giving him heat.
现在完全不干了 阿戴比斯在找他麻烦
So I'm trying to give him room to move.
我在想办法给他调房♥间
What about Poet?
诗人怎么样
Kid's got talent. Listen.
很有天份 听着
Here's a tape recorder.
这有台录音机
You record five or six of his poems, give this back to me.
你录他五六首诗 拿给我
Why? I got a plan.
为什么 我有个计划
Thank you.
谢谢
Have a seat. What do you want, McManus?
坐 你想怎么样 迈克麦纳斯
I finished your book on the riot. I suppose you want my autograph.
我读完了你写的关于暴♥动♥的书 我猜你想要我签名
I wanna talk to you about Poet.
我想跟你谈谈诗人的事
There's some of his work.
这是他的一些作品
I want you to contact your publisher, show him those poems.
我想你联♥系♥你的出版商 给他看看这些书
Do you remember the first time I stood in your office, McManus?
还记得第一次我站在你办公室时吗 迈克麦纳斯
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表