剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Well, I'm not surprised.
不奇怪
What you've been through these last few weeks,
你最近几周经历了这么多
breast cancer, surgery, chemo,
乳癌 手术 化疗
these things are difficult to adjust to.
这些都很难应付
I manage.
我搞得定
What I mean is,
我的意思是
your life was in danger just a short time ago, and now,
不久前你还命悬一线 而现在
your chances for recovery are excellent.
你的痊愈基本不成问题了
So that all the fear that you experienced
所以你之前所经历的恐惧
has to be replaced by something else.
一定会被其他所取代
You know, other emotions.
其他情感
Like your feelings for Dr. Nathan.
比如你对内森医生的感觉
You seem to have been focusing a lot on her lately.
你最近似乎很关注她
She saved my fucking life.
她救了我的命
Well, sure, of course,
这个当然
but it's very easy to mistake appreciation for affection.
不过这很容易产生错误的移情
You're saying what I'm feeling isn't real?
你是说我的感觉不是真的
Oh, no, no, no. I'm sure it is for you.
不不不 我相信对你来说是真的
But for Dr. Nathan, it's...
但是对内森医生 这个
Well, she has a different perspective.
她的感受是不同的
And if you care for her, Ryan,
如果你在乎她 瑞恩
you have to respect that.
你就必须尊重这一点
You should stop writing, stop calling.
你不要再写信 不要再打电♥话♥了
Sometimes I just need to hear her voice.
有时 我只是需要听到她的声音
Yeah, I understand.
是啊 我明白
But she doesn't wanna hear yours.
但是 她不想听到你的
Ryan, love, true love, is reciprocal.
瑞恩 爱 真正的爱 是相互的
Both people have to care for each other equally,
两个人必须同样在乎对方
and when half that equation is missing...
如果另一方没有同感
Listen to me, when half that equation is missing,
听我说 如果另一方没有同感
it's no longer love.
那就不是爱
It's obsession. No, no, you're wrong.
而是痴 不不 你错了
What I feel for her is...
我对她的感觉是
ls the truest, best thing
是最真实 最美好的
I have ever had in my whole fucking life.
我这辈子都未曾感受到的
And you're not gonna take it away from me.
你别想让我放弃
That was not... What, is she too good for me?
那不是 怎么 我配不上她吗
No, you know what?
不 知道吗
You tell her this.
你告诉她
I love her.
我爱她
She can send me to a thousand shrinks,
她可以派给我一千个心理医生
she can drop me into the hole for a million years
她可以把我扔到洞穴里一百万年
and there's nothing she can do to ever change the way I feel about her.
不管她怎么做也不会丝毫改变我对她的感觉
Got it?
明白吗
Thanks.
谢了
You dated her, didn't you?
你和她约会过 是吧
She's married, O'Reily. So are you.
她结婚了 奥雷利 你也一样
Did you fuck her, huh?
你操过她吗
Did you fuck her, McManus? Was she good?
你操过她吗 迈克麦纳斯 她棒吗
You have got to stop. I can't.
你得停下了 我不能
You gotta do this for me, Cyril.
你一定要帮我做 西里尔
But it's bad.
但这是坏事
And you told me not to be bad any more.
你说过让我不要再做坏事了
Do this.
去做
One time.
就这次
For me.
为了我
Okay. Okay.
好 好
I love you, bro.
我爱你 弟弟
I love you too.
我也爱你
Hey. You wanted to see me?
你要见我
Yes. Have a seat.
是的 坐
We just got word from the state police.
我们刚刚收到州警的消息
They found a body and they think it's your husband's.
他们发现一具尸体 他们认为是你丈夫
My husband?
我丈夫
He was murdered.
他被杀了
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
Every once in a while, I remember something I did
偶尔 我会回忆起
when I was a child.
小时候我做过的事
Or something that was done to me,
和别人对我做的事
by my father or my brother or a cousin.
像是我父亲 我兄弟 或者表亲
Some injury, some humiliation.
那些伤害 那些羞辱
And it seems like
就好像
it happened to another person a century or two ago.
那些事情发生在别人身上 一两个世纪之前
I'm not really sure if what I remember really took place at all.
我甚至不知道那些是否真正发生过
You can't build your life relying on the perception of a little boy,
人生不能建立在一个小男孩的感觉上
on the echoes of some memory. No.
不能建立在飘渺的回忆上 不能
You got to let all that shit go.
你得忘掉那些烂事
You got to start fresh.
你得重新开始
Every single day,
每一天
you have got to start again.
都得从头再来
阿好
轴&翻&校&后期&总监
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表