剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
In all that chaos,
趁着一团混乱
what a perfect chance to off Ross and get away with it, scot-free.
正是除掉罗斯并逍遥法外的最佳机会
That's him over there.
那就是他
Officer Heim.
海姆警官
The bullets that killed Ross came from the same box
杀死罗斯的子弹
as the ones that you put in your handgun.
跟你手♥枪♥里的一致
So?
所以呢
So your gun was used to kill Ross.
所以你的枪被用来杀死了罗斯
Yet you don't mention firing at him in your report.
但你在报告中并未提到有冲他开枪
I didn't.
我没有
Then who did?
那是谁呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Did you hand your gun to someone?
你把枪给过别人吗
No.
没
Was it in your holster when you entered Em City?
你进入翡翠城时枪在你的枪套里吗
Yes. And then?
是的 然后呢
It disappeared.
消失了
Did you feel anyone take it?
你感觉到有人拿走了吗
No. Things were crazy in there, you know? Happening pretty fast.
没 当时太乱了 知道吗 瞬息万变
So you're telling me
那你是说
that someone lifted the handgun out of your holster
有人从你的枪套里取走了你的枪
without you knowing.
你居然不知道
That's right.
是的
Well, how come you didn't mention that little ditty in your report?
那你的报告中为什么没提起这个小插曲呢
Because I found it on the floor.
因为我后来在地板上找到了
Officer Heim,
海姆警官
do I look like a stupid fucking idiot to you?
你看我他妈像个白♥痴♥吗
No, sir.
不 先生
Then cut the shit.
那就别放屁了
You SORT guys love your weapons more than pussy.
你们特别反应队的家伙爱枪超过爱逼
You'd die before letting anyone take it
死都不可能让别人拿走
and you'd sure as Christ know it was gone.
几时被拿走你清楚得要命
Who are you covering for, huh?
你在为谁打掩护
Scott Ross was a lowlife scum fuck,
斯科特·罗斯是个下流贱种
just like all those other scum fucks in there.
跟外边那些贱种一样
They hurt Armstrong and Mineo.
他们伤了阿姆斯特朗和米尼奥
Because of them, Hunt and Nowakowski died.
因为他们 亨特和诺瓦克维斯基死了
Are you seriously going after some CO
你真的要来调查狱警
because they whacked a fucking pig like Ross?
就因为他们废了罗斯这种该死的猪吗
Who the fuck's side are you on?
你♥他♥妈♥到底站哪边
The law.
法律
I'm on the law's side.
我站在法律这边
Now you can go.
你可以离开了
Thank you.
谢谢
I never lie.
我从不说谎
Not because I'm so honest,
不是因为我正直
but because I have a bad memory.
而是因为我记性太差
And you can't be a good liar if you got a bad memory.
记性太差的人说慌不行
Wangler, you okay?
温格勒 你没事吧
I need some tits, help me.
我需要点毒品 帮帮我
Tits is the last thing you need, man.
你最不需要的就是毒品了
Hey. Come on, wake up.
来 起来
Get up for a second. No.
马上起来 不要
Come on, man. No, fuck you.
来 不要 操♥你♥妈♥
Suck my cock, man.
吸我老二
Come on, man, suck my cock.
来 吸我老二
Come on, man. Suck my cock, prag. Fuck you.
来 吸我老二 贱♥货♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
All right. All right. Get up. Let's go.
好吧好吧 起来 快点
Come on.
来
What the fuck, man. Let's go. Okay, okay.
搞什么 快点 好 好
Come on. Come on, bitch. Let's go.
来来 婊♥子♥ 快点
Yeah.
是
Oh, yeah.
是啊
It's all right. It's okay, it's okay.
没事的 好了 好了
You still on the job? Yeah.
还在工作 是啊
So are you.
你也是
Well, we had a couple incidents tonight.
今晚出了点意外
Anything I should know about?
有什么需要我了解的吗
No.
没
What are you doing in here?
你在这儿干什么
I'm trying to figure this Ross thing through.
我想弄清楚罗斯的事情
There were six hostages left when the SORT team attacked.
特别反应队进攻时 有六名人♥质♥
McManus, Wittlesey, Mukada, D'Agnasti, Hunt and Nowakowski.
迈克麦纳斯 维特勒思 穆卡达 德格纳提 亨特和诺瓦克维斯基
Now, Hunt and Nowakowski died
现在亨特和诺瓦克维斯基死于
during the first moments of the assault.
袭击开始之时
And McManus was shot,
迈克麦纳斯中枪了
so there's less of a chance that he killed Ross.
所以他也不太可能杀死罗斯
What makes you so sure it was a CO? Why not a prisoner?
你为什么认定是狱警 为什么不是囚犯
Ross wasn't exactly beloved by his fellow inmates.
罗斯自己的狱友也不待见他啊
That was my first thought,
我开始也是这么想的
that someone used the opportunity to take revenge on the guy.
可能是有人借机报仇
But after talking with Officer Heim,
但跟海姆警官谈过之后
who, by the way, Leo, is lying through his teeth,
对了 里昂 他可是空口白牙地说谎
I realized he'd never cover for a con.
我意识到他不可能为罪犯打掩护
He's protecting one of his own.
他是在保护自己人
D'Agnasti.
德格纳提
Or Wittlesey.
或者维特勒思
Or Mukada.
或者穆卡达
Alvah, stop.
阿尔瓦 打住
Father Mukada wasn't involved.
穆卡达神父不可能牵扯在内
You never know.
你可说不准
How did Ross treat everyone?
罗斯待人如何
He was a condescending little prick.
他是个自大的小人
Did he do any harm to you personally, physically?
他是否对你进行过身体上的伤害
No.
没有
What about Officers Wittlesey or D'Agnasti?
那维特勒思警官和德格纳提警官呢
I don't remember.
我不记得
I'd been beaten pretty badly. And I was...
我当时被打得很惨 我当时
...terrified.
吓死了
Anything else you remember?
你还记得什么
My nose itched.
我的鼻子很痒
But because our hands were tied behind us, I couldn't scratch.
可我们的手都被绑在后边 所以挠不了
Stand in a straight line.
排成一线
When they come in, you get hit first.
他们一进来 你们先挨枪子儿
Through it all,
经历了这些
through the tear gas and the gunfire
经历了催泪瓦斯和枪战
and the fear and the adrenaline in overdrive,
恐惧情绪和肾上腺素骤升
the only thing I could think of was:
我唯一记得的是就是
Christ, would someone please scratch my nose?
基♥督♥啊 拜托谁来挠挠我的鼻子吧
Tits! I need some tits, some diesel.
毒品 我需要毒品 能吸的
Man, shut the fuck up! Hey, fat fuck.
闭上你的臭嘴 死胖子
Did you hear anything about Dobbins and Vahue?
你听到多宾斯和维休的消息了吗
I'm asking you a ques... D'Agnasti.
我在问你问 德格纳提
I need some tits. No.
我需要毒品 不行
Thank you.
谢谢
You junkie fuck. Shit.
操蛋的瘾君子 靠
Shut the fuck up. Kiss my ass.
闭上你的臭嘴 有种咬我
I'll kick the shit out of you. D'Agnasti.
我要打得你屁滚尿流 德格纳提
D'Agnasti. D'Agnasti.
德格纳提 德格纳提
Who that? Can I ask you a few more questions?
谁呢 我能问你几个问题吗
I'm working here. I'll be brief.
我在工作呢 我会长话短说
All of the hostages were bound, right?
所有人♥质♥都被绑起来了 是吗
Hands behind your back with rope. Yeah.
手绑在了背后 是的
When did you get free?
你们什么时候挣脱的
Sometime after the shooting stopped.
枪声停了之后
Who tied you up? Which prisoners in particular?
谁把你们绑起来的 具体是哪位囚犯
Scott Ross.
斯科特·罗斯
Settle down, Wangler.
安静 温格勒
You didn't like Ross.
你不喜欢罗斯
What was there to like? Tits.
这里谁喜欢 毒品
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表