剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
But only one has haunted me. Yours.
但只有一次让我无法释怀 就是你
You see, I've always prided myself on being fair.
我一直自矜于公正无私
That in my court, justice was truly blind.
在我的法庭上 司法绝无先入为主
But in your case,
但你的案子
that little girl,
那个小女孩
her parents crying,
她的父母在痛苦
you being a member of the bar,
你是律师
your prior arrest for DUl,
又有过酒驾史
the senselessness of it all,
这一切种种
it caught up with me.
揪住了我
I was quick-tempered and spiteful to the point where...
我非常愤怒 痛心疾首 以致于
...I can't tell if I gave you a fair trial.
我不知道有没有做到公正审判
Now seeing you like this, I...
现在看到你这样 我
I think maybe the punishment exceeded the crime.
我想也许量刑过重了
And I'm...
我
You're what? Sorry?
你怎么样 抱歉吗
Your Honour, you used all your power to crush me.
法官大人 你用尽全力要毁掉我
But the truth is,
但实际上
I did kill Cathy Rockwell.
是我杀了凯茜·洛克威尔
And as much as I tried to manipulate the legal system to get off,
虽然我想方设法要钻法律空子逃避
to get out of it, I took her life.
免受这一切 我是杀了她
According to the law, each crime is worth a certain number of years.
根据法律 每个罪行都有相应的刑期
You gave me a maximum of 15 years in this fuckhole!
你判我在这地狱里待上最重的十五年
Is that too much? Too harsh? Not enough? I don't know.
太过了了 太狠了吗 不够吗 我不知道
You say you're haunted by what you did? Well, so am I.
你说你无法释怀你做过的事 我也一样
And if you came here for me to forgive you...
如果你是来请求我的原谅
...you've come to the wrong man.
你找错人了
He ceased to exist the day Cathy Rockwell did.
那个人在凯茜·洛克威尔死去那天就不存在了
And you're not gonna get any more peace out of him
你无法从他身上得到安宁
than I do out of her.
正如我无法从那女孩身上得到
Yeah, this was very therapeutic. Thanks.
是啊 这真太有益了 谢了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Mr. Beecher?
比彻先生
No.
不
No.
不
No!
不
Hey. Hey. Hey, you...? Don't touch me.
你 别碰我
I was just wondering what happ... Keep your fucking hands off me,
我只想知道怎么 把你的臭手拿开
you fucking faggot!
死基佬
All right.
好吧
All right.
好吧
Hey. How's it going?
喂 怎么样
Showering with this baby on is a bitch.
戴这玩意儿洗澡太操蛋了
About last night, calling you a faggot, I...
昨天晚上 骂你基佬
Forget about it. I've had my share of nightmares.
没事 我也做过噩梦
Look, when you helped me out the other day by the phones, I told you...
那天打电♥话♥那里你帮我时 我说过
...l owe you.
我欠你
See, the way I figure it, you and me, we're not like the rest of them.
我是这么想的 你和我 跟其他人不同
The Latinos, the Homeboys, the Aryans,
拉美帮 同乡帮 雅利安派
see, they all got each other.
他们拉帮结派
You and me...
你和我
You and me are standing out there with our dicks swinging in the wind.
你和我就光溜溜竖屌♥站一旁
We should be able to rely on each other.
我们应该彼此做个依靠
You know?
你懂吗
Trust each other.
相互信任
Well, it's hard for me to trust somebody.
我很难信任别人
Me too.
我也是
But we got a long fucking time together, so...
不过我们他妈在一起的日子长着呢 所以
...why don't we see what happens, all right?
慢慢走着瞧 好吗
All right?
好吗
All right.
好吧
Good.
很好
There you are, you cocksucker. Hey, hey, calm down, Mark.
你在这儿 你个鸟人 冷静 马克
He broke my nose. You broke my motherfucking nose!
他打断我鼻子了 他他妈打断我鼻子了
Hey. Hey, give it your best shot.
放马过来啊
All right, back off. We're okay here, officer.
好了 退回 没事的 警官
Come on, go work it off.
去 运动发泄下
So how goes Operation Toby?
"托比行动"进展如何
It'll take some time.
需要点时间
But don't worry, sooner or later, Beecher will be mine.
不过别担心 早晚比彻是我的
Boy meets girl, boy gets laid.
男孩遇上女孩 男孩滚了床单
What makes us wanna fuck somebody?
我们为什么想干一个人呢
Is it the colour of their eyes, the shape of their legs,
因为对方眼睛的瞳色 双腿的曲线
the spike of their heels?
鞋跟的高度
Or is it what the poets tell us?
或者就像诗人所说的
That there's something deeper, a shared loss.
是某种心灵深处的 同命相怜的共鸣
A longing to find someone who knows the depth of our sadness.
对感同身受的知己的渴望
Some people search their whole lives for that someone.
有些人穷尽一生在寻找
Some find them, some don't.
有些人找到了 有些人没有
Some fool themselves into believing they're in love.
有些人自欺欺人 相信自己恋爱了
And in Oz, most times,
在奥兹 多半时候
the illusion is better than reality.
幻觉好过现实
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表