剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
for a decent place to crash, and it's false advertising?
换个体面地方滚一番 还是个虚假广♥告♥的呢
Shit.
靠
Wanna pay to snooze in my room?
要付钱来我房♥间打个盹儿吗
Jeffrey Dahmer lived there. Hey, Al Capone too.
[连环杀手]杰弗里·达默住过这里 还有[黑♥手♥党♥头目]阿尔·卡朋
Fuck, for a couple of extra bucks,
操 只要额外加一点儿钱
I'll get the ghost of Jesse fucking James to float on by.
我他妈能把[大盗]杰希·詹姆斯的魂招来
What?
什么
Water pipe. I almost busted it open.
供水管 我差点儿就砸开了
Imagine a geyser of water spouting up out of the floor.
想象水喷涌而出的情景吧
Busmalis, I'm beginning to have second thoughts about this excavation.
布斯麦里斯 我对这挖掘行动的看法略有改变了
Second thoughts? Well, have third thoughts.
略有 你再多有点儿吧
If we get caught... We're not gonna get caught.
要是我们被抓 我们不会被抓
We have a hole the size of the Holland Tunnel in our cell.
我们的牢房♥下面有个大如荷兰隧♥道♥的洞
We're gonna get caught. She'll hear you.
我们会被抓的 她会听到
She? She who?
她 哪个她
The hole. I treat every hole I dig like a lady.
洞 我把我挖的洞当成女士一样
A very special lady. I never married, you know.
非常特别的女士 你知道我没结过婚
I could never find a real woman who could satisfy me the way she does.
我永远也找不到能像她这样令我满意的真实女人
Yeah, I'll bet there are a lot of women who are brokenhearted losing you.
是啊 无数女人因得不到你心痛如绞啊
Prisoner number 98W504, Jiggy Walker.
囚犯号♥码98W504 活跃·沃克
Convicted July 12th, '98, murder in the second degree.
判刑日期 1998年7月12日 二级谋杀罪
Sentence, 28 years.
刑期28年
Up for parole in 20.
20年不得假释
What are you in for?
你为什么进来的
What's it matter?
有什么关系呢
The charge is trumped.
指控都是捏造的
Truth is I'm here because I know too much.
实际上我进来是因为我知道太多了
Too much about what?
知道什么太多了
Rebadow will show you the ropes. Behave yourself, we'll get along fine.
里毕多会给你讲讲规矩 乖一点 就能相处愉快
Too much about what?
知道什么大多了
Governor Devlin. What about Devlin?
德夫林州长的事 德夫林什么事
He's a major-league crack addict.
他是标准的瘾君子
No, no. Yeah.
不是吧 真的
Oh, yeah. Crack addict?
真的 瘾君子
How would you know that he's a crack addict?
你怎么知道他是瘾君子
How you think, bitch? I sold him the shit.
你觉得呢 贱♥人♥ 我卖♥♥货给他啊
I'm the governor's drug dealer of choice.
我是州长的毒品特许供货商
Everybody play it straight. All right,
大家老实点儿 好了
dealer takes two. What are we looking at?
庄家拿俩 看看有啥
What you got? Well, lookie, lookie.
你有啥 瞅瞅 瞅瞅
Four beautiful aces. Fuck. Damn it.
四个大A啊 操 扯蛋
Wait a minute, I got a fucking ace. You cocksucker.
等等 我这儿有个A 你个操蛋玩意儿
Hey, hey, hey, gentlemen, don't get testy now.
列位 用不着激动嘛
Mr. Walker. Asalaam Alaikum.
沃克先生 祝你平安
May we talk privately, please?
麻烦我们私聊几句行吗
I understand you have some information
我知道你掌握了一些消息
regarding the governor, James Devlin?
涉及到州长 詹姆斯·德夫林
Information of a damaging nature. Damaging?
关于某些不良的嗜好 不良
Depends on how you view crack.
那取决于你对毒品的看法
Well, my guess is the voters would frown
我想选民会很不高兴
upon their chief executive doing street drugs.
他们的州长嗑药
I want this information to go public.
我想将此消息公之于众
I don't know, Said. What's in it for me?
我不知道 萨依德 我有什么好处
What's in it for you? Yeah.
你有什么好处 是啊
If we create a tidal wave
如果我们能引发轰动
and we sweep Governor Devlin right out of office,
把德夫林州长赶下州长宝座
you might find yourself released.
你也许会被释放
How?
怎么做
I have connections within the media.
我有些媒体朋友
This time tomorrow morning,
明天上午这个时间
you might find yourself the most famous man in the state.
你也许就是本州岛最有名的人了
Me, a celebrity like Oprah? Oh, yes, my brother.
我 像[脱口秀女王]奥普拉一样 没错 我的兄弟
But what I need from you is this: dates, times.
但我要你先告诉我
Places of your business transactions with Governor Devlin.
你和州长德夫林交易的日期 时间 地点
I can't be exact. It's not like we kept records and such.
没法精确 这买♥♥卖♥♥又不能记账保存着
Are there any other witnesses to corroborate your story?
有没有其他证人能证实你的说法
Scat'll do that. Who's Scat?
阿嗨能 谁是阿嗨
My cousin.
我堂弟
Works post office, priority mail division.
在邮政署邮局工作
Okay.
好
I'll make some calls.
我会打电♥话♥
Be prepared to do a lot of interviews, my brother.
准备好接受大批的采访吧 我的兄弟
Bring them on, baby.
放马过来吧 宝贝
I got plenty to say and plenty time to say it.
我有大把话说 有大把时间说
Arif, may I see you, please?
阿瑞夫 麻烦来下好吗
My nigga.
我的黑兄弟
What's up, nigga?
你好啊 黑兄弟
You seen this?
你们看过了吗
I just spoke to Ekdahl.
我刚和爱克妲谈过了
The monitoring office says that Walker did five phone interviews yesterday
监控室说沃克昨天接受了五个电♥话♥采访
to press across the state.
媒体消息铺天盖地
I saw it on the news this morning. I heard it on the radio driving in.
我今早在新闻看到了 我开车时听到电台播了
Devlin's finished.
德夫林完了
Assuming he actually bought the crack, yeah.
如果他真的买♥♥了毒品 是的
Come on, Diane. You doubt he's guilty?
得了 黛安 你还不相信他有罪
He's innocent till proven otherwise, right?
没定罪之前就是无辜的 不是吗
ABC, NBC, CNN, they all want on-camera interviews.
ABC NBC CNN 都想面对面采访(皆为权威新闻媒体)
Let them, let them all talk to Walker. All day, every day till Devlin resigns.
同意 同意他们采访沃克 一天到晚 日日夜夜 直到德夫林辞职
Come on, the governor's not gonna give them that kind of access.
得了 州长才不会批准那些媒体呢
On the contrary. I just got off the phone with him.
正相反 我刚跟他通完电♥话♥
Devlin wants Walker to talk to the press.
德夫林想要沃克接受媒体采访
And he wants full disclosure. Well, I'll be fucked.
他想要全面曝光 操蛋了
No truth to these allegations. I do not know Jiggy Walker,
全都是谎言 我不认识活跃·沃克
I have never bought drugs from him or anyone, not now or ever.
我没从他或任何人手里买♥♥过毒品 从来没有
This is another in a long series of false, partizan accusations
这只是又一起虚假的党派攻击
that have been perpetuated by a scandal-hungry press.
被那些无聊媒体紧咬着不放
I intend to go to Oswald today and confront Mr. Walker face to face.
我今天要去奥兹瓦尔德跟沃克先生当面对质
I invite the media to accompany me.
我邀请媒体与我同行
The monitoring office says you placed the calls to the newspapers for Walker.
监控室说是你安排了沃克给媒体的电♥话♥
Is that a crime, McManus?
这犯法吗 迈克麦纳斯
I hate Devlin as much as you do.
我跟你一样恨德夫林
I only wish you would have told me.
我只希望你事先告诉我
I have here the records of the two physical examinations
这里有两份我的体♥检♥记录
performed on me since I came into office.
从我刚上任就开始了
Included in the report is the drug testing that I instituted
其中包括毒品检测 该项正是由我设立
as mandatory for all state employees.
并强制州政♥府♥工作人员参加的
There is no indication
其中明确显示
of any illegal chemical substances in my system.
我体内没有任何非法药物成份
I say to you now,
我现在告诉大家
bring me Jiggy Walker.
把活跃·沃克带过来
Bring me my accuser.
把指控我的人带上来
Mr. Walker, do you have any other names of people...?
沃克先生 你是否有其他人
Mr. Walker, how long have you been selling drugs?
沃克先生 你贩毒多久了
Mr. Walker, is there a deal in the works?
沃克先生 你在与检方谈判吗
You wanna get Jiggy, huh, man? Mr. Walker.
想活跃下吗 沃克先生
Mr. Walker.
沃克先生
You claim that you sold me two grams of crack cocaine
你声称曾在3月3号♥向我出♥售♥过两克可♥卡♥因♥
on May 3rd at an apartment house on Spring and Vine
地点在州府清泉街和葡萄街交界处
in the state capital.
的公♥寓♥里
That's right.
正确
I have here plane tickets and a guest list
我这里有机票和宾客名单
proving that on May 3rd, I was attending a reception
足以证明在3月3号♥ 我正在出席
for our nation's governors in the Blue Room at the White House.
白宫蓝室举办的政♥府♥州长接待会
Now, Mr. Walker, how could I be in two places at the same time?
沃克先生 我怎么能有分身术呢
Okay, so that night I sold the shit to one of your aides.
好吧 那就是那晚我把货卖♥♥给了你的副手
Which one? Sam Burlinghall.
哪位副手 山姆·伯灵汉尔
Sam Burlinghall was with me in D.C.
山姆·伯灵汉尔当时跟我一起在华府
Cat said he was Sam Burlinghall. How was I to know that he's lying?
那家伙说他是山姆·伯灵汉尔 我怎么知道他说谎
How indeed.
确实
You claim your cousin, James Dyson Walker,
你声称你的堂弟 詹姆斯·戴森·沃克
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表