剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
With or without Schibetta, we run the kitchen.
有没有什拜塔 我们都负责厨房♥
Wrong. You boys have been reassigned.
错 你们被调走了
The dress factory.
去服装厂
Dress factory, that's bullshit. We're no dress...
服装厂 放屁 我们不去服
I'll see you real soon.
我们很快会再见的
Make me a dress, bitch.
给我做件衣服 贱♥人♥
See? A little poison
看 一点点毒
and all the rats are gone.
所有的老鼠都出去了
If I can prove you hurt Schibetta, you're gone too.
要是我能证明是你害的什拜塔 你也出去
The Jackson Five.
杰克逊五兄弟(MJ小时候跟兄弟组成的乐团)
The Kennedy brothers.
肯尼迪兄弟(美国第35任总统约翰·肯尼迪及其兄弟)
The Marx Brothers.
马克斯兄弟(著名的喜剧表演艺术家)
When brothers work together, amazing shit happens.
兄弟们共事 乐子大着呢
When they don't...
不然的话
...life sucks.
惨着呢
It's gonna cost you 10 bucks to get in there.
要进去得交十块钱
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Yeah.
是的
You broke my fucking nose.
你♥他♥妈♥打断我鼻子了
All right, you just wait over there. The doctor will be with you soon.
好了 在这里等着 医生很快就来
What are you doing here?
你在干嘛
I'm checking my broken nose.
检查我的鼻子
Motherfucker.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Sorry about that. Yeah, right.
抱歉 是噢
Well, I'm getting this baby off. My arm's finally healed.
我得把这宝贝取下来 胳膊终于好了
What makes you think I give two shits?
你当我关心你的破事儿不成
Hey, I said I was sorry about breaking your nose,
我说了抱歉打断你鼻子了
but fighting you had to look real
不过打起来肯定要真点儿
or Beecher would have guessed we were in cahoots.
否则比彻要怀疑我们密谋的
I owe you.
我欠你
Yeah, well, Schillinger says we have to work together.
好吧 史林格说我们必须合作
Let me tell you, after Beecher's dead,
我告诉你 比彻死后
you and me, we got a score to settle.
你跟我 有得账算
Anytime you want, day or night, baby.
随时欢迎 不分日夜 宝贝
Okay, Keller.
好了 凯勒
He's all yours. Give me your arm.
他是你的了 把胳膊给我
So you never wrestled before?
以前从没摔跤过吗
Like, once in high school.
高中有一次
When Arthur Weiner got his leg broken by Tad Lefkofsky.
阿瑟·维纳的腿被泰德·莱夫科夫斯基折断
I heard that snap, I got up, I got out.
我听到咔嚓一声 拔腿就跑了
I'll make sure nothing snaps.
我保证不会咔嚓了
Square yourself up, put your strong leg back.
摆好姿势 比较有力的腿放后面
Which is my strong leg? I don't know, we'll figure out.
我哪条腿比较有力 不知道 我们走着瞧
Key is to grab the other guy's waist,
关键是抓住对方的腰
pull him on top of you, then spin him around so you can pin him, all right?
顶上去 然后猛转把他压倒 明白吗
Let's go.
开始
Let's go.
开始
You grabbed my neck.
你抓住我脖子了
Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell you about that one.
是啊 我忘了告诉你这个了
Let's try it again. Slowly.
再试一次 慢点
Hey, that was good.
非常好
You're letting me win. No, I'm not.
你故意让我赢的 我没有
Yeah, you are. You fucking are.
你有 你♥他♥妈♥就有
Well, I'll tell you what. Next time, I won't.
这么说吧 下次不会了
Come on, let's go again.
来吧 再开始
You know this is a stupid-ass game.
这游戏蠢透了
Will you just give it a chance?
你就不能试试吗
You can't do that. This is what I'm talking...
你不能这么做 我就说啊
There's too many fucking rules. There's no castle in check.
规矩太他妈多了 象棋里没车
And like wrestling doesn't have too many?
难道摔跤规矩就少了吗
That's my move. Beecher, I need to talk to you.
我就这么着了 比彻 我得跟你谈谈
What did you do wrong? Nothing.
你做错什么了 没有
If you do something wrong, you're summoned to McManus' office.
要是做错事 会被召到迈克麦纳斯的办公室
He comes to deliver bad news. What's up?
他是来传坏消息的 怎么了
You sure you want me to do this in front of him?
你确定要当他的面吗
Yeah.
是的
Your wife, she died.
你妻子 死了
What?
什么
She killed herself.
她自杀了
God almighty.
上帝啊
How?
怎么自杀的
Asphyxiation. She...
窒息 她
She locked herself in the garage, she left the car running.
她把自己关在车♥库♥里 启动了车
And the kids?
孩子呢
They're fine.
他们没事
Where are my kids?
我的孩子在哪里
They're with your family. I wanna see my kids.
他们跟你家人在一起 我想见我孩子
I arranged for a visit tomorrow.
我安排明天见面
Okay.
好
Beecher, I'm sorry.
比彻 我很遗憾
If there's anything I can do...
要是我能做什么
Did Genevieve leave a note?
吉纳维芙留遗书了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Yeah, well, I bet she left a note.
是啊 我猜她留遗书了
I'll try to find out.
我去查一下
Wanna play some more chess?
想下棋吗
Wanna go wrestle?
想摔跤吗
Want me to leave you the fuck alone?
想我留你一个人静静吗
Oh, man. I'm sorry.
天 我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Look, you wanna cry, you go ahead, man.
你想哭 就哭吧
No one's watching.
没人看
It's cool.
没事
Mail call.
邮件到
Tobias, got something here for you.
托比亚斯 有你的
Stationary from Cartier.
来自卡蒂埃的
I heard your wife offed herself.
听说你妻子自杀了
What's the matter? Sweet Jesus.
怎么了 天啊
It's from Genevieve.
是吉纳维芙写的
She says that I did it.
她说是我害的
That I killed her just like that little girl.
是我害死了她 就像害死那个小姑娘
Toby.
托比
Where are they?
他们在哪儿
In the playroom.
娱乐室
Toby. Toby, wait.
托比 托比 等等
Wait.
等等
What, Grandmother?
怎么了 祖母
They're the ones that found her.
是他们发现了她的遗体
So go slowly.
慢慢来
They haven't seen you in more than a year,
他们一年多没见你了
and then this place...
这个地方又
I'm just not sure we should have come this soon.
我不确定我们应该这么急来这里
They're still in shock.
他们还在受惊中
You don't want me to see them?
你不想我见他们
It's not that. It's... No. Just not this way, not yet.
那也不是 那 不该这样见面 不是时候
Not now.
不是现在
I understand.
我理解
Take them home, Grandmother.
带他们回家吧 祖母
Oh, Toby... Get them the fuck out of here.
托比 带他们离开这鬼地方
Beecher, what's the matter?
比彻 怎么了
L... I fucked up my life.
我 我毁了我的生活
I have completely fucked up my life.
我彻底毁了我的生活
I'm all alone. No, you're not.
我只剩孤身一人了 不 你不是
I'm all alone. No, no, you're not.
我只剩孤身一人了 不不 你不是
No, you're not.
不 你不是
It's all right.
没事的
It's all right.
没事的
Don't fucking touch me.
别他妈碰我
Husbands and wives, man.
夫妻啊
We come into this world looking for unconditional love from our parents.
我们来到这世间 寻求着父母无条件的爱
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表