剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
And back to work. Yeah, right.
开始工作 是噢
The sooner we get this done, the happier we'll all be.
我们早搞定早好
Sweet dreams, motherfucker.
做个好梦 王八蛋
Dr. Nathan.
内森医生
Doctor, you know, the last time I had a woman tie me down like this,
医生 上次把我这样绑住的女人
I married her.
我可是娶了她
Well, if she kept you like that, you might still be married.
她要一直绑着你 你现在没准儿还有妻子呢
I feel good.
我感觉挺好
You can let me go now.
你现在可以让我出院了
No. Before that happens,
不行 在这之前
you, Sister Marie and I need to spend a little time together.
你 玛丽修女和我得一起沟通一下
All right.
好吧
Hey, doctor, my dick is hard.
医生 我鸡♥巴♥硬了
Is that good?
这是好事吧
You tell me.
你说呢
What are you looking for?
你要什么
Your impressions of Ross.
你对罗斯的印象
You're a teacher, right? I used to be.
你是教师 是吧 以前是
Now that I'm a dean, I spend less and less time in the classroom.
现在是院长 越来越少时间讲课了
You know how teachers get favourite students sometimes?
你知道有时候老师会有最偏爱的学生
Get a real affection for them? Oh, yeah.
非常喜欢他们吧 是的
I couldn't wait for Ross to leave the office.
我迫不及待想把罗斯赶出我的办公室
Did he frighten you?
他吓到你了吗
That, and he had a terrible hygiene problem.
有 而且他有个人卫生问题
Did he ever mention having a sexual relationship
他有没有提过
with anyone on the staff?
跟这里的雇员有性关系
As you'll see in the files,
正如你在档案中看到的
he said a lot of things. He was a compulsive liar.
他说过很多事 他是个病态的说谎者
Do you ever counsel staff members? Sure.
你咨♥询♥治疗过雇员吗 当然
Did anyone ever talk of Ross? I mean, negatively?
有人提过罗斯吗 带负面的那种
Sure. Who?
当然 谁
Everybody.
所有人
Can you be a little more specific?
你能说具体点吗
Come on. You know a nun doesn't reveal a confidence.
拜托 你知道修女不能泄露秘密
You're not a priest.
你并不是牧师
The silence of the confessional doesn't apply here.
告解保密原则不适用
As a psychologist, it does.
以心理医生的身份 就适用
Then we may have to let a court determine that.
那我们得让法庭来决定了
Well, that's fine.
好的
I want those files back when you're through with them.
你看完后请把档案还给我
Anything else?
还有别的吗
No.
没了
Ryan O'Reily.
瑞恩·奥雷利
Yo, yo, that's me, man.
正是鄙人
Vehicular manslaughter,
过失杀人罪
reckless endangerment,
怠忽危害罪
possession of controlled substances, possession of a deadly weapon,
非法持有管制物品罪 非法持械罪
violation of parole.
违反假释罪
That's an amazing list of crimes.
好厉害的犯罪清单
Yeah, well, you know, I applied myself.
是啊 我自行申请的
Still, I mean, even with all those talents,
不过 即使如此天纵英才
you must have had a hard time adjusting to life in Oz.
要适应奥兹应该也不容易吧
No.
不会
I can take care of myself. Yeah, I can see that.
我能照顾自己 是啊 看得出来
But how?
怎么做到的呢
I'm like the Lord of the fucking Dance.
我他妈喜欢王者之舞啊
I got moves. Yeah, I bet you do.
我得动啊 是啊 想来也是
Of all the guys that led the riot,
这次暴♥动♥的领导人中
you were the only one with no firepower behind you.
你是唯一一个背后没有武力撑腰的
Yet the others included you in all the decision-making.
但其他人却让你一起参与决策
I had nothing to do with the riot.
我跟暴♥动♥毫无关系
Oh, I guess I was misinformed. I guess you were.
我看我是被误导了 我看也是
Like I heard, from what I thought was a reliable source,
我有个可靠的消息来源说
that you and Ross were close.
你和罗斯 很亲密
Close? No.
亲密 不
You and he were lovers.
你和他是情人
Now, who the fuck told you that?
谁他妈告诉你这个的
Ross poured his heart out to Sister Peter Marie.
罗斯向彼特·玛丽修女倾诉心声了
Hey, look, I'm no fag, pal.
听着 我不是基佬 伙计
But if I were, I wouldn't put my dick anywhere near Ross' scumhole.
就算我是 我也不会把鸡♥巴♥塞到罗斯的菊花里
That cocksucker would fuck anything on two or four legs.
那王八蛋逢洞必操 人♥兽♥不忌
Yeah, what about the COs? Has Ross ever fucked one of them?
那狱警呢 罗斯有没有操过
How about some help getting me out of this place?
不如帮帮我离开这里如何
Sorry, you're not going anyplace until the investigation is over.
抱歉 调查不结束你别想离开
Well, then, how about a cigarette?
那 来根烟怎么样
This is good.
真好
When I'm done puffing on this,
我抽完后
I can suck on my own secondhand smoke.
就可以享受自己的二手烟了
So?
然后呢
Ross had a thing for Wittlesey.
罗斯跟维特勒思有一腿
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah.
是的
He claimed they knew each other on the outside. Makes sense.
他说他们之前在外边认识 有可能
They were always sneaking off and whispering to each other.
他们总是鬼鬼祟祟小声交谈
What's the matter?
怎么回事
This guy Case, he gives me the creeps.
那个凯斯 叫我毛骨悚然
Why?
为什么
You got nothing to worry about.
你没什么可担心的
He'll do his enquiry, he'll be gone.
他询问完了 就会走了
Yep. Right?
是啊 是吧
Yeah, I guess.
是吧
They also say if you repeat a lie often enough,
据说要是谎言重复的次数多了
it becomes the truth.
就会变成真♥相♥
Or at least, you convince yourself it's the fucking gospel.
至少 能说服自己是他妈真理
You run the Aryan Brotherhood, Mr. Schillinger?
你掌控雅利安兄弟会吧 史林格先生
I used to.
以前是
You have a parole date coming up. Yeah.
你马上要到假释期了 是的
Think you got a chance at getting out?
感觉有机会出去吗
I hope so.
希望
My sons need me.
我儿子需要我
Well, I'd be happy to put a letter of recommendation in your file.
我很乐意在你的档案中加封推荐信
If I help you out. That's right.
只要我帮你 是的
Scott Ross.
斯科特·罗斯
Poor son of a bitch.
可怜的混♥蛋♥
So you were friends?
你们关系不错
Did he ever mention having any kind of a sexual relationship
他有没有跟你提过
with Officer Wittlesey?
跟维特勒思警官之间的性关系
Sure. Ross and Wittlesey's ex were in the same bike club.
提过 罗斯和维特勒思的前夫在同一个飞车党俱乐部
Ross said...
罗斯说
...he nailed her behind her hubby's back.
他背着她丈夫勾上了她
But then again, Ross was sometimes a lying sack of shit.
不过话说回来 罗斯经常满嘴放屁
So who knows if it's true?
谁知道是真是假
Did anything go on between the two of them
他到奥兹 他们之间
since he came to Oz?
有什么情况吗
According to Ross, he was banging her pretty regular.
根据罗斯所说 他常搞她
You think he was lying about that?
你以为他说谎了
Probably.
可能吧
Thank you for getting me permission to come to the library.
谢谢你准许我进图书馆
Lockdowns can be boring with nothing to read.
一级防范禁闭要没东西读可无聊了
Oh, no problem.
没问题
They tell me you know everything that goes on in Oz.
我听说你知道发生在奥兹的一切事情
They exaggerate.
言过其实了
Do you have any idea, if anything, what transpired
你是否知道
between Officer Wittlesey and Scott Ross?
维特勒思警官和斯科特·罗斯之间是怎么回事
Cigarettes. I beg your pardon?
烟 什么
Cigarettes was what was going on between them.
他们之间的事就是烟
Wittlesey smuggled them in, a carton a day.
维特勒思偷运进来 一天一条
She gave them to Ross to sell.
她给罗斯出♥售♥
Everything was going smoothly till McManus found out.
一切进展顺利 直到被迈克麦纳斯发现
He made Wittlesey shut down the operation.
他让维特勒思停手了
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表