剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
gets opened and thoroughly examined.
都要开封全面检查
In case somebody's pulling a scam or something.
免得有人搞鬼什么的
Right.
对
If we find anything suspicious,
要是我们发现可疑
we're supposed to pass it on to the supervising hack.
就应该上报给监管的看守
And do we?
我们要么
His spot check is pretty regular,
他抽查是有规律的
so you gotta pick your shot letting something slip through.
所以要抬手的话得抓住机会
In the meantime, we know every prisoner's business.
同时 我们掌握了所有囚犯的生意
Right.
对
And like the great man said, "Knowledge is power."
就像伟人说过的 知识就是力量
You can do some real damage with this bad boy.
有了这家伙 破坏能量就大了
Relax. You're suffering from PBS.
放松 你得了兔前症
PBS?
兔前症
Pre-Bunny Syndrome. It happens quite often in my line of work.
兔子动前综合症 在我这行很常见
You dig and dig and dig,
一直挖啊挖啊挖
and just before you have to make like a little bunny
然后在你又要变成兔子
and go through the hole, you panic.
跳进坑之前 就会发作了
This is real? Pre-Bunny Syndrome?
有这种病么 兔子动前综合症
Oh, yeah.
有啊
I mean, I made the name up, but sure.
名字是我编的 但这是真的
Come on, man, what's the slow-up?
快点儿 磨蹭什么呢
Keep your fucking shirt on.
沈住气啊
What's the matter?
怎么了
It's a letter from my mother.
这是我妈寄来的信
You have a mother?
你还有妈
She's 90. She says my grandson has leukaemia.
她九十岁了 她说我孙子得了白血病
You have a grandson?
你还有孙子
My fiancx82e was pregnant at the time of my arrest.
我被捕时 我未婚妻已经怀孕了
Rebadow, who'd have thought about you doing the nasty?
里毕多 谁能想到你还有这手呢
You got a kid, huh? Boy or girl?
你有孩子啊 男孩还是女孩
Boy. Man.
男孩 男人了
Alex would be 34.
亚历克斯应该三十四岁了
And he has a boy.
他有个儿子
Who has leukaemia.
得了白血病
I've never seen either one of them.
我从没见过他们
Okay, any other new business?
好了 还有别的吗
Yeah. This guy Rebadow, his grandson's got leukaemia.
有 那个里毕多 他孙子得了白血病
That's too bad, dude.
太糟了 伙计
The kid's dying, and his dying wish is to go to Disney World.
那孩子快死了 他的临终愿望是去迪斯尼
Mine too. Mickey Mouse sucks cock.
我也是 米老鼠吸我鸡♥巴♥吧
How do you know all this?
你怎么知道的
I work the mail, right? I read the letter from his mama.
我管邮件的 好吧 我读了他妈写来的信
Rebadow's family doesn't have the $3000
里毕多家没有三千块
to send the kid to Disney World.
送那孩子去迪斯尼
So I'm thinking, maybe we should send him.
所以我在想 也许我们应该送他去
Who, us? Come on. How?
谁 我们 得了 怎么送
My bike club, we raised $10,000 once
我们飞车俱乐部曾经筹款一万
doing a run across the state for the Ronald McDonald House.
给麦当劳之家 就通过骑行全国
You all earn money in here working whatever job you got,
你们在这里边都挣钱的
same as me.
跟我一样
So I'm thinking, instead of spending the money on shit,
所以我在想 别花钱搞些没用的了
we can make a donation.
我们募捐吧
Look, what the fuck do we care about Rebadow's grandson?
我们他妈干嘛要管里毕多的孙子
Hey, Kenny, if you don't care, then you don't care.
肯尼 你要是不管 就别管
But if you do, then help out.
你要是管 就帮把手
Whatever you guys raise, the COs will match.
不管你们筹多少 狱警同样
Meeting's adjourned.
休会
Look, it's not a lot, but take it.
不多 拿着吧
Thank you, Augustus, Tobias, Busmalis.
谢谢 奥格塔斯 托比亚斯 布斯麦里斯
How much do you have?
你有多少
With this and the money in my account, $72.
加这个 加我银行账户 72块
One hundred and seventy-two.
172块
From the brothers.
兄弟们的
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
I thought I was gonna die. You know?
我当时也以为要死了 知道吗
So maybe your grandson, he won't die.
所以也许你的孙子 也不会死
Maybe.
也许
But just in case...
但是万一
Here.
给
I got kids too.
我也有孩子
Mostly they're a pain in the ass, but...
他们基本上就是烦人精 不过
So how much have you raised?
你们筹了多少了
Almost $2000.
差不多两千了
Then this should put you over the top.
那这个应该足够了
First thing tomorrow, I'll wire the money to my mother.
明天一早 我就把钱汇给我妈
I've told her it was coming
我告诉她钱有了
and I told her I want this gift to be anonymous.
我让她说这是匿名礼物
I don't want my grandson to know where it came from.
我不想我孙子知道来源
You're ashamed?
你感到羞愧
Yes.
是的
That's fucking what I heard. Rebadow collected like 3 G's.
这他妈太扯蛋了 里毕多凑了三千块
And that money's gone tomorrow.
钱明天就寄走
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm thinking we go to Rebadow, we take the dough,
我在想我们去里毕多那儿 拿走票子
and then so these other fucks don't get mad,
然后为了不让其他混♥蛋♥发火
we make Rebadow swear that he sent it.
咱们逼里毕多发誓他寄走了
No.
不行
What do you mean, no? It's $3000.
你什么意思 不行 那可是三千块
I said, no.
我说了 不行
Why?
为什么
Because sometimes it's good to be human.
因为有时候 干点儿人事挺好的
Prisoner number 98H432, Jaz Hoyt.
囚犯号♥码98H432 爵士·霍伊特
Convicted August 12, '98,
判刑日期 1998年8月12日
aggravated assault in the first degree.
一级袭击罪
Sentence: eight years. Up for parole in four.
刑期八年 四年不得假释
Yo, Alvarez. Man, no, leave me alone.
阿尔瓦雷斯 别 离我远点儿
Wait a second, man. I gotta ask you a question, bro.
等等 我得问你个问题 老兄
What?
什么
Yo, working bedpans, you ever see any opportunities at getting out?
干倒夜壶的活儿 你有没有见过出去的机会
Getting out? What, you mean like escape?
出去 什么 你指逃出去
Yeah, man.
对
You trying to escape, Hill?
你要逃出去吗 希尔
I've been exploring the possibilities.
我在研究可行性
Right.
好吧
Okay, well, hospital ward, right? That's a dead end.
好了 医院病房♥是吧 那里没门
Because if there was a way out, my ass would be like a vapour.
那里要是有路出去 我会跑得比兔子还快
But hey,
不过
you find a crack, you let me know, all right?
你要是有发现 跟我说一声 好吧
Because I'd be there right behind you.
因为我绝对跟你后边
Okay? Yeah.
好吧 行
Okay.
行
Welcome to Oswald Maximum Security Penitentiary.
欢迎来到奥兹瓦尔德最高戒备监狱
We are, of course, pleased that the state budget increased its line item
我们 当然了 很高兴州政♥府♥增加了预算
for more correctional officers.
雇佣更多的监狱看守
Your presence here will help alleviate stress
你们的到来将会缓解
between the COs and the inmates
狱警和犯人之间的紧张气氛
as well as increase safety for all.
以及增加安全
Now, I myself stood where you're standing some 30 years ago.
三十年前 我就像今天的你们一样站在这里
The warden back then
当时的典狱官
gave us a piece of advice I'd like to pass on to you.
给了我们一些建议 我想转述给你们
Be aware and beware.
熟悉情况 谨慎小心
My own little addendum
我再加上一小点
is "be fair."
处事公正
Again, welcome.
再一次 欢迎
Man, I know that dude.
我认识那家伙
The new hack?
那新看守
Yeah, man. He was in Los Diablos.
对 他之前在洛角龙
Los Diablos? You wiped the motherfuckers out.
洛角龙 你待过那里
Rivera was always a pussy.
里韦拉就一贱逼
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表