剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Pushed it up against the ropes Told it, "Stop"
掐住它的脖子 告诉它
Stop fucking head-butting me When the ref ain't looking"
别他妈再给我暗中使坏
I threw my... Threw my hands around its neck
我勒住 勒住它的脖子
Told it, "Stop Stop fucking yelling at me"
告诉它 他妈的别对着我吼叫
Before I start left-hooking"
在我用我的左拳头之前
Threw my shank to its throat Told it, "Stop fucking playing me"
我扣住它的喉咙 告诉它 别他妈再
"Before I start choking" Oh, baby, I like this song.
给我使劲搞鬼 宝贝 我喜欢这个
Because I got too many rope burns Around my neck
我掐得无比起劲
Too many cotton cuts In my fingernails
无比热心
I spent thousands of years Thousands in jail
我已被囚千年
Mostly for shit I didn't even do
我本一无所罪
Mostly for shit I didn't even know was wrong
我本一无所错
Mostly for shit
我本无辜
You know what I'm saying?
你懂的
Take a look at the Tiger Woods article in there.
看看这篇写老虎伍兹的文章
That dog is making some serious dough.
这家伙赚得真不少
Oh, forget it. A fortune.
算了吧 时也运也
See what it says there about his parents?
看到怎么说他父母了吗
No, where? Right there, second paragraph.
没 哪里 那边 第二章
Starts right there.
从那里开始
"The biggest inf..."
更大的影
"influence." "influence
影响 影响
in my life is my parents."
来自我的父母
That's very good. Keep going.
很好 继续
"Their pa..." "Patience."
他们的耐 耐心
"Patience
耐心
has given me the..." "Resources."
给了我 力量
"Resources to be a great champion."
力量去成为冠军
Excellent. That's my man.
太棒了 好样的
Little nigger can read.
小黑鬼认字了
You been practising, huh? Yeah, a little bit.
你有练习过啊 一点点吧
That's great. Listen, keep the article, you can read it after class, all right?
太好了 你留着 可以课后再读 好吗
Thanks, man. I appreciate it.
谢了 领情了
Let's get started, huh?
我们开始吧
Coushaine tells me that you did very well today,
科萨恩告诉我你今天表现非常出色
reading out loud in class.
在课上朗读了
Well, he gave me a sports magazine, so...
他给了我一本运动杂♥志♥ 所以
Well, I figure that you deserve something,
我想你应该获得奖励
since you've been putting in so much hard work.
因为你学得很努力
"Up From Sl..."
超越奴
"Slavery." "Slavery."
奴役 奴役
Booker T. Washington. You know who that is?
布克·华盛顿 你知道他吗
Yeah. Booker T. and the MGs.
知道 布克 还有MG组合
No, it's a different guy.
不 是另一个
He was one of the most influential African-Americans of his time.
他是那个时代最有影响力的非裔美国人
He believed that education was the key to success for any man's life.
他相信教育是所有人成功的关键
This the dude with the peanuts?
是研究花生那家伙
No, that's George Washington Carver.
不 那是乔治·华盛顿·卡佛
This book influenced my life.
这本书影响了我的一生
Hey, McManus.
迈克麦纳斯
You know that deal we made about me going to school
记得我们的协议说只要我去上学
instead of working the kitchen?
就不用在厨房♥工作了吗
I don't miss that mop at all, man.
我一点都不怀念擦地了
Got something in there for me? You going to class, Adebisi?
有东西给我吗 你去上课了吗 阿戴比斯
Got a full schedule. Real busy.
行程都满了 忙啊
Well, you know what? You should really come by my office.
知道吗 你真应该去我办公室坐坐
We'll check your records. You really should be back in school.
看看你的记录 你真应该去上学
Yeah, I'll be there real soon.
是啊 我很快就去了
You bet.
是噢
What's up?
怎么样
You suck his cock when I'm not here?
你趁我不在舔他老二了
Get the fuck out of here. He just brought me some shit to read, man.
滚一边儿去 他只是来给我点东西读
Read, eh?
读啊
What's this?
这是什么
Maybe you can read me a nice bedtime story, huh?
看来你能给我读点不错的睡前故事了哈
That cocksucker doesn't come in here again
那混♥蛋♥不能再进来
unless you ask me.
除非我批准
How the fuck am I supposed to stop him from coming in?
我他妈怎么能挡住他进来
You're not listening. Come here. Come here.
你没听清楚 过来 过来
He doesn't come in here.
他不能再进来
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Yeah, man. Yeah.
明白了 明白了
See.
看
You're a really smart kid, huh?
你是个聪明孩子嘛
Booker T. Washington. Now, he belongs on that list.
布克·华盛顿 这个名字就在其中
Born a slave, he rose up and shook the tree.
奴隶出身 奋发图强 震惊世界
Everyone knew who he was. Everyone all around the world.
所有人都知道他 全世界所有人
Even the president of the United States asked for his advice.
连美国总统都要向他咨♥询♥意见
Now, how the fuck did Booker T. do that?
布克是他妈怎么办到的呢
There's some bullshit going on.
最近真有些狗屁事儿
Yo, Si, that's fucked up
太操蛋了
that Glynn handed the kitchen over to Schibetta and shit.
格林居然把厨房♥交给什拜塔那些玩意儿了
The brother tell you why? He don't have to tell me why. I know.
那老兄说为什么了吗 他不用说 我知道
Say word, you do?
说明白点 行不
He's trying to start a war with us and those guineas.
他想挑起我们和意大利佬之间的争斗
Glynn? Yeah.
格林 对
Why would he wanna start a war? Because he hates them too.
他为什么要挑起争斗 因为他也讨厌他们
Holy shit. It's the little Nino.
我的老天爷啊 是小 尼诺
You know, you look just like your father.
你长得真像你父亲
Only you're still breathing. You trying to tell me something?
不过你还活着 你想说什么吗
Yes.
是的
I miss your father.
我想念你父亲
Why don't you lazy fucks get back to work?
你们这些懒鬼何不继续工作
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
Next. Come on, darling.
下一个 快点 亲爱的
Hey, a little afternoon tittie fuck.
来点毒品下午茶
Hey, what's your problem?
你有什么毛病
I got no problem, man. Shakedown! Shakedown!
我没毛病 搜查 搜查
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛
Shakedown, shakedown! Hey, hey, what's the problem?
搜查 搜查 什么毛病
Officer Wittlesey. Let's go, out.
维特勒思警官 走 出去
Hands on the rail.
手放栏杆上
You know the routine. Hands on the rail.
你懂规矩 手放栏杆上
They're clean. So's the cell.
身上没问题 牢房♥也一样
Clean.
没问题
Give it to me.
给我
I tell you what.
我告诉你
Now it's my book.
现在这是我的书了
My book is for my tits. What the fuck are you doing?
我的毒品书 你♥他♥妈♥干什么
You're an ugly bastard, but I love him.
你个丑八怪 不过我喜欢
"Booker T., Up From Slavery." Fuck you, man!
布克 《超越奴役》 操♥你♥妈♥的
Shit.
靠
Forgetting who you are, little brother.
忘了你是谁了 小兄弟
McManus, this book shit, going to class?
迈克麦纳斯 这破书 还去上课
You think you can disrespect me, huh?
你以为你可以不服我了哈
Don't forget who your friends are, Kenny.
别忘了谁是你的朋友 肯尼
Because if you're not my friend, then you're my enemy.
因为如果你不是我的朋友 就是我敌人
Understand? Yeah.
明白了吗 是的
Understand? Yeah, I said I fucking understand.
明白了吗 是的 我说了我他妈明白了
Good.
很好
Now I need to get high.
现在我要嗨一下了
I hear that.
我听到了
Why aren't you in class?
你怎么没去上课
What the fuck is your problem, McManus?
关你屁事 迈克麦纳斯
All right. No. Come on, come on.
好吧 不用 过来 过来
Oh, shit.
靠
Shit.
靠
Now, why did you stop going to class?
为什么不去上课了
You were doing so well. What happened?
你本来做得很好 发生什么事了
Nothing.
没事
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表