剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
I can't breathe. Don't talk, I'll get some help.
我喘不过气 别说了 我叫人帮忙
Get me some help!
来人啊
Help me. Don't talk.
救命 别说了
I'm going home.
我要回家了
No, don't leave me. I'm going home.
不 别离开我 我要回家了
Jara, Jara, don't. Jara.
捷瑞 捷瑞 别 捷瑞
See you, brother.
回见 兄弟
See you.
回见
Jara?
捷瑞
Don't leave me.
别离开我
Can you hear the drums? Can you hear them?
你听到鼓声了吗 你听到了吗
Okay, Adebisi, settle down.
好了 阿戴比斯 别动
It's okay, settle down. Johnson, grab him.
好了 别动 约翰逊 抓住他
Okay. We're just gonna bring you somewhere
好 我们只是要带你过去
where they talk to you and write everything down.
坐下谈谈 记录一下
Back to your cells, come on.
回牢房♥去 快
You were there. How can you not know what happened?
你在那里 怎么会不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
我不知道发生了什么
Adebisi's been going through detox and acting all crazy lately.
阿戴比斯最近正经历戒瘾反应 疯疯颠颠的
And then he goes and stabs that sweet old man.
他忽然就过去捅那老东西了
I don't know.
我不知道
I just don't know.
我真的不知道
There are legal ways to escape from Oz.
还有合法逃出奥兹的方法
Parole hearings, court appeals, and then there's clemency.
假释听证会 上诉法庭 以及特赦
Clemency.
特赦/慈悲
It sounds so benign, doesn't it? So purifying.
听起来多亲切 是吧 多纯粹
The phone's ready for you.
电♥话♥好了
Thank you, my brother.
谢谢 我的兄弟
His radio show has thousands of listeners.
他的广播节目有数万听众
If we don't ask, we'll never know.
我们不问 还真不知道
Yes, this is Kareem Said.
喂 我是卡里穆·萨依德
I have an interview scheduled for 10:30.
我约了十点半的采访
Yes.
是的
Alaikum salaam, my brother.
祝你平安 我的兄弟
Oh, yes, I am he.
是的 我是
Let me first say,
首先我要说
I'm really sorry, I didn't know much about your radio show.
很抱歉 我不太了解你的广播节目
Inside Oswald, we are restricted in what we see,
在奥兹瓦尔德 我们被规定了看什么
hear, and are exposed to.
听什么 揭露什么
That is another reason why I wrote my new book.
这是我写这本新书的另一个原因
I say we institute a "no swearing" rule. Fuck you.
我提议实行"不爆粗口"令 操♥你♥妈♥
Suck my dick.
舔我老二吧
Asswipe. Cocksucker.
烂货 舔鸡♥巴♥的
You stupid cunt. Putz.
傻♥逼♥贱婊 操蛋货
If nobody has anything more intelligent to say,
要是没人有什么靠谱建议的话
this meeting is adjourned.
散会
Said. Yes?
萨依德 怎么
I'll take him back to Em City.
我要把他调回翡翠城
It's about Poet.
诗人
I've tried talking to him several times,
我试着跟他谈了几次
but he's completely closed himself off to me.
但他完全拒绝了我
Have you talked to him?
你跟他谈过吗
What's the point?
何必呢
Well, to try to reach him.
说服他
To start over.
重新开始
I've done everything I could to help that boy.
我曾用尽所能去帮助那孩子
So have you.
你也是
I'm done with him.
我对他到头了
Hey, wait a second. What's this?
等等 这算什么
Where's your every-soul-is-redeemable, never-give-up attitude?
你那套"世人皆可得救赎 永不放弃"的劲头去哪儿了
Yeah, where is it, McManus?
是啊 去哪儿了呢 迈克麦纳斯
You know, when I was arrested,
当我被捕时
I thought to myself, "Hey, this is the will of Allah.
我自己就想 这是阿♥拉♥的意志
I can go to Oz and I can help my brothers."
我可以去奥兹帮助我的兄弟
And you haven't.
却没做到
I feel the same way sometimes.
我时常有同感
I know you do, McManus. I see you.
我知道 迈克麦纳斯 看得出
The difference is, you can go home every night.
但不同之处在于 你每天晚上可以回家
You're free to quit, get yourself another job.
你可以辞职 换另一份工作
I'm gonna be here for another 17 years.
而我要在这里再过十七年
I've been thinking a lot
我一直在想
about what else I could have done with that time.
我本来可以用这段时间做什么
You mean like have a family?
比如成家
Oh, yes.
是啊
You still can when you get out. You're not too old.
你出去后还是可以 还不算老
After two decades in maximum security,
在最高戒备监狱待二十年
what the hell would I have to offer a wife?
我还能用什么娶妻子
What could I offer a child?
用什么养孩子
Your faith.
你的信仰
I thought your faith sustained you.
我还以为你的信仰能支持你
It does.
是的
Most of the time.
大多数时候
Attention.
注意
The following prisoners are to report to the warden's office:
以下囚犯去典狱官办公室报道
97F444, Kareem Said.
97F444 卡里穆·萨依德
97 A622, Zahir Arif.
97A622 查希·阿瑞夫
89B267, Nasim Bismilla.
89B267 纳什姆·比斯米拉
85A245, Sanjay Afsana.
85A245 桑杰·阿夫撒那
Said.
萨依德
Have a seat.
坐
Said, every year, the governor grants clemency
萨依德 每年 州长都要特赦
for a number of prisoners.
一部分囚犯
Just around Christmastime.
就圣诞节期间
This year, he's decided to do two special releases:
今年 他决定做两项特别释放
One for Passover, one for Ramadan. I know all about this.
一个是[犹太教]逾越节 一个是[伊♥斯♥兰♥教]斋月节 我都知道
I've been working with other lslamic leaders
我跟其他几位穆♥斯♥林♥领袖
trying to get the government to initiate it.
努力让州长接受的
Right. Devlin's asked us to go over the case files
是的 德夫林要我们查阅所有的
of our Muslim prisoners and recommend a candidate.
穆♥斯♥林♥囚犯档案 并推荐人选
But he specifically wanted us to consider you.
但他特别希望我们考虑你
This is a trick, right?
这是在耍花招 对吗
There has to be strings attached.
这肯定会有附加条件
Exactly what do I have to give up to gain my freedom?
到底要我放弃什么才能获得自♥由♥呢
Nothing.
什么也不用
The big question is:
最大的问题是
if the governor offers clemency, will you take it?
如果州长提供特赦 你会接受吗
Yes.
会
I tell you this. We must be happy for whichever one of us is chosen.
无论被选中的是谁 我们都要为之高兴
Yeah, especially if it's you.
是啊 特别是选中你
Arif? I'm sorry.
阿瑞夫 对不起
It's just that I have children.
只是我有孩子
I know they're being cared for, but it's not the same thing.
我知道他们有人照顾 但这不一样
They miss me.
他们想念我
I miss them.
我想念他们
I know.
我明白
Do you?
真的吗
It's all about Said. It's the will of Allah.
全是萨依德 这是阿♥拉♥的意志
Come on, now...
得了 现在
Stop it.
住手
Hey, hey, hey. What's going on? Step away.
怎么回事 分开
Madness.
疯狂
Come on. Come here.
来吧 过来
You're the one.
是你
The one Devlin's chosen.
德夫林选中的是你
Ramadan starts Thursday.
斋月节从周四开始
He's doing a press conference.
他会召开新闻发布会
L...
我
I feel like I should congratulate you, but...
我感觉我应该恭喜你 但是
But what?
但是什么
Don't tell me you're gonna miss me.
别说你会想我
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表