剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
The warden's a very nice man. Yeah, he is.
典狱长人很好 是啊
I have to admit, the idea of working in a prison terrified me,
坦白说 在监狱工作吓到我了
but I've really gotten used to it.
但我现在蛮习惯了
Good.
很好
Warden's office.
典狱官办公室
Sure. Hold on a moment.
当然 稍等
Warden, your wife's on line three.
典狱官 您妻子在三线
Tell her I'll call her back. She says it's urgent.
告诉她我稍后回电♥话♥ 她说事态紧急
All right. Okay.
好吧 好
You know, I know what you were saying about being afraid
我理解你说的害怕
because the first couple of weeks here I was a nervous wreck.
因为我刚来的几周也是紧张得要命
I think you're just being nice. No.
你只是在安慰我罢了 不
It's very hard to imagine you nervous about anything.
真难想象你会为什么事紧张
Believe me.
相信我
Oh, Leo, good. I gotta go.
里昂 好的 我得走了
I just wanna ask you one ques I don't know when I'll be back.
我要问你个问 我不知道几时能回来
Something's happened. Something's wrong.
出事了 出大事了
Diane.
黛安
Are you avoiding me? No.
你在躲我 没有
Look, I want you to come back and work at Em City.
我想你回来翡翠城工作
I'm happy where I am. Yeah, but I need you.
我在这里很开心 但我需要你
Oh, sure.
当然
Diane.
黛安
The way that you handled this thing on Schillinger...
你处理史林格一事的方法
Schillinger says that you murdered Scott Ross.
史林格说你谋杀了斯科特·罗斯
You read the commission's report. Ross was shot by the SORT team.
你读过委员会报告 罗斯是被特别反应队击毙的
Yeah, but he says he's gonna tell everybody that you shot Ross.
是 但他说他要告诉所有人是你杀了罗斯
So? No one's gonna listen to Schillinger, Tim.
那又如何 没人会相信史林格 蒂姆
Especially since I turned him in on Beecher.
特别是比彻这事我揭发了他
Did you kill Ross? No.
你杀了罗斯吗 没有
What, are you gonna believe that Nazi's word over mine?
怎么 你宁可信那个纳粹也不信我
Excuse me. Warden Glynn just called.
打扰一下 格林典狱官来电
He's not gonna make it back in time
他无法及时赶回
and he'd like Sister Peter Marie to run the meeting.
他让彼特·玛丽修女主持会议
Okay. Here's the agenda.
好的 这是议程表
Sarah, did he say what happened?
莎拉 他有说是什么事吗
Only that his daughter is in the hospital.
只说他女儿在医院里
Oh, well, what do you think we should do?
你看我们应该做点什么
Do what Leo wants. Let's get the meeting started. Good morning.
做里昂希望的事 开始会议 早上好
Excuse me. ltem one...
不好意思 第一项
Yeah. Warden, it's time for you
喂 典狱官 你要去向
to address the prisoners.
囚犯讲话了
Okay.
好的
All right, starting next month,
好了 下个月开始
the librarian will be available in the library
图书管♥理♥员♥只在
from 1 to 5 pm Monday to Friday only.
周一到周五下午一到五点有空
Yeah, that's because the rest of the time, she gonna be with me.
是啊 因为其他时间 她要陪我
What did you say? Nothing.
你说什么 没什么
Bring him to my office.
带他去我办公室
Yeah? Miguel Alvarez.
喂 米格尔·阿尔瓦雷斯
Send him in.
让他进来
Thank you, officer.
谢了 警官
Get up!
站着
Man, what the fuck is going on? You've been reassigned
到底怎么回事啊 你被派到
to work here in my office. Yeah, so, what you need me to do?
我的办公室工作 是啊 你要我做什么
Go over to the door.
走到门口
And?
然后
Stand there.
站在那里
What, you just want me to stand here?
什么 你就要我站在这里
Until I need you to do something.
直到我有事叫你做
Yo, I got visiting hours at 4.
我四点约了探访
My mom and my sisters are coming. So...
我妈和我姐妹要来了 所以
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Really?
真的吗
Warden?
典狱官
Yeah? It's ten to 4, man.
怎么 还有十分钟就四点了
Yeah. Well, I haven't done dick all day, man.
是啊 我这一天屁事没做
I've been standing here.
一直干站着
My mother and my sisters are coming in ten minutes.
我妈和我姐妹十分钟后就来了
You're right.
没错
You haven't done dick all day.
你这一天屁事没做
Clean my bathroom. What?
打扫洗手间 什么
Clean the bathroom. The floor, the sink, scrub the toilet.
打扫洗手间 地板 水槽 厕所
And when you're done, when it's spotless,
等干完了 一尘不染了
go meet your family.
再去见你家人
Are you fucking with me? You're right, I'm fucking with you.
你在整我吗 没错 我在整你
The mop and the bucket are in there.
拖把和水桶在这里
Shit! Shit!
靠 靠
Fuck!
操
Caught you.
逮到你了
He said he was leaving it right here, but I don't see it.
他说他留在这里了 但我找不到
What's your name? Sarah.
你叫什么 莎拉
Hey, Miguel.
我叫米格尔
I know.
我知道
You and me, it's weird, huh?
你跟我 挺奇怪哈
I mean, how we don't have much contact.
我们都没什么接触
I'm always on one side of the door, you're always on the other side.
我总在门这边 你总在门那边
But I see you.
但我看到你了
I see you looking at me when you open the door.
我看到你开门时看我了
I'm not looking at you.
我没看你
Come on, I see you looking at me looking at you.
得了 我看到你看我在看你了
I gotta tell you something,
我要告诉你件事
and I know you know,
我知道你知道
you're beautiful.
你很美
And you are flirting with me.
你在调戏我
What, you gonna have me arrested?
怎么 你要逮捕我吗
Sarah, where the hell is that file? I can't find it.
莎拉 文件到底在哪里 我找不到
She's been looking hard, man. Shut up!
她找得很努力 闭嘴
You don't talk unless I speak to you.
我不说话 你不许开口
And don't you ever, ever talk to her.
永远 永远不要跟她说话
Do you understand? What, talk to her?
明白吗 什么 跟她说话
I already fucked her.
我跟她睡了
The fuck up her!
敢碰她
Fuck you! Get the fuck off me!
操♥你♥妈♥的 滚开
Get the fuck off me! You're fucking choking me!
滚开 你要掐死我了
You're fucking choking me! You're choking me!
你要掐死我了 掐死我了
Get the fuck off!
滚开
Fuck you, fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥的 操♥你♥妈♥的
We got him, we got him. Wanna fuck with me?
我们抓到他了 抓到他了 想整我
Wanna fuck with me? Take him to the hole!
想整我 送他禁闭
You're a fucking pussy! Don't fucking hit me!
你个娘们儿 别他妈碰我
Fuck, come with me. Fucking bitch.
操 放马过来 你个婊♥子♥
Fuck you. Get the fuck off!
操♥你♥妈♥的 滚开
You're bleeding.
你流血了
Ah, gymnasium.
健身房♥
The smell of testosterone, the smell of sweat.
雄性激素的味道 汗流浃背的味道
You have something to say to me, just say it.
你有话要说 就说吧
Well, Sarah's thinking about quitting
莎拉想辞职了
because of what happened today between you and Alvarez.
就因为今天你和阿尔瓦雷斯的事情
Then she should quit.
那她就辞职吧
Well, maybe so, maybe not, but that's not the point.
也许是 也许不是 但这不是重点
You know, Leo, when somebody asks me
里昂 要是有人问我
what's the real Leo Glynn like, the first word that comes to mind:
真正的里昂·格林如何 我想到的第一个词是
Balanced. The most balanced person I know.
稳重 我所认识的最稳重的人
And the second word:
第二个词是
Honest.
正直
Listen.
听着
I don't want you to tell anybody about this.
我不想你告诉任何人
You have my word.
我向你保证
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表