剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Ryan O'Reily's coming back to Emerald City today.
瑞恩·奥雷利今天重回翡翠城
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Been in the hospital a long fucking time.
在医院住的时间真♥他♥妈♥够长
Must be something really wrong with him.
他肯定是出大问题了
I hear O'Reily had surgery at Benchley Memorial
听说奥雷利在本奇利纪念医院动了手术
and now he's going through chemotherapy.
现在要开始做化疗
Chemo, that's bad, man. That shit does bad shit to you.
化疗 这可不妙 那玩意儿副作用大着呢
It can also save your life.
还能救命呢
What the fuck you looking at?
你♥他♥妈♥看什么
Nothing, Ryan. Get the fuck out of here.
没事 瑞恩 给我滚出去
Hey, I want back in the kitchen.
我想回厨房♥
Forget about it. Schibetta, I'm not fucking around.
别想 什拜塔 我他妈没扯蛋
He says forget about it, cancer boy.
他说了别想了 癌症小子
Faggot. O'Reily, you trying to look like us?
基佬 奥雷利 你想变得跟我们一样吗
Yeah, I'm trying to be ugly.
是啊 我想变丑点儿
People have been wondering what exactly is wrong with you.
大家都想知道你到底是出啥问题了
Scatz here says it's cancer of the balls,
斯卡利说是睾丸癌
that the doctor cut them off.
医生切掉你蛋蛋了
But I say that can't be it.
但我说不可能
Because you never had any balls to begin with.
因为你从来就没长过蛋蛋
You know the rules, O'Reily. You get in a fight, you go to the hole.
你知道规矩 奥雷利 你挑事 就得关禁闭
So send me to the fucking hole. I've been there before.
那他妈就把我关禁闭吧 我被关过
I ain't afraid.
我不怕
Yeah, well, in your condition, you know, you're likely to get a cold,
是啊 以你现在的情况 你可能会受凉
then you die, and then I got a shitload of paperwork to do.
然后死掉 然后我就得填一堆文件了
That's funny.
真有意思
Look, Ryan, you've got six weeks of chemo left.
瑞恩 你还有六周的化疗
Okay? So we decided you can stay in the ward until then.
好吗 所以我们决定让你待在病房♥直到结束
Take him to the hospital.
带他去医院
How are you feeling?
感觉如何
Physically, fine.
身体上还好
But I gotta tell you, ever since riding in the van on the way to surgery,
但我得告诉你 自从坐上去医院的车后
you know, being on the outside. Since then, that's all I can think about.
就是到了外边 自那起 我满脑子都是这个
You know, being free.
自♥由♥
Doing the things that I miss. Things that I can't do in here.
做那些我怀念的事情 我在这里做不了的事情
Like what? What do you miss most?
什么呢 你最怀念什么呢
Kissing.
吻
You miss your wife. I miss affection.
你怀念妻子了 我怀念情感
Any kind of affection.
任何一种情感
Like just before the operation when you took my hand,
就像在手术前你握着我的手
the heat of your skin...
你皮肤的温度
...it sent a brushfire through my body.
像火焰窜进了我的身体
Funny, huh?
有意思啊
A simple thing like that. Fingers touching fingers.
如此简单的举动 手指触碰手指
I wanna touch you.
我想触碰你
I wanna kiss you.
我想吻你
Well, don't.
别这样
Hello, Gloria. Hey.
你好 格劳丽亚 你好
What's wrong?
出什么事了
What makes you think something's wrong?
你为什么认为出事了
Well, I'm a psychologist and a nun.
我是心理医生 是修女
Usually, between the two, there's something wrong.
这两者之间 通常都是出事的
You know, in med school,
在医学院时
the one thing they keep pounding into our heads:
他们不断灌输给我们
Doctors don't show emotion.
医生不要流露出情感
Doctors keep their distance.
医生要保持距离
Doctors don't get involved with a patient.
医生不要和病人有牵扯
Oh, my.
天啊
May I ask which one?
可以问下是谁吗
Ryan O'Reily.
瑞恩·奥雷利
Why him? Why are you attracted to him specifically?
为什么是他 为什么他特别能吸引你
I don't know.
我不知道
He's handsome.
他很帅
He's got the bullshit lrish charm.
有种扯蛋的爱尔兰范儿
And breast cancer.
还有乳癌
My mom had breast cancer.
我妈也得过乳癌
My aunt, my sister.
我阿姨 我姐姐
I'm probably gonna get it too.
我可能也会得
I know what he's going through.
我理解他的感受
That's not love, Gloria, that's empathy.
这不是爱 格劳丽亚 这是怜悯
Want my advice?
需要我的建议吗
Go home to your husband, make love to him.
回家找你丈夫 跟他上♥床♥
Stomp these feelings for O'Reily into the ground.
把你对奥雷利的感觉彻底埋掉
Because unless you do, you're gonna have trouble.
因为如果不这样 你会有麻烦
Well, it doesn't look like there'll be much scarring.
看起来不会留疤
How's the nausea? Gone.
恶心反应呢 停了
And your appetite? Back.
胃口呢 有了
Fatigue? Kiss me.
疲劳呢 吻我
No. Kiss me.
不 吻我
No. Please? Hey.
不 拜托
You know what I know, and you feel what I feel.
你知我所知 感我所感
Ryan...
瑞恩
Ryan! Officer.
瑞恩 警官
Take him back to Em City. Fine.
把他带回翡翠城 好吧
Fuck.
操
Hey, girl, take a look at me
女孩 看过来
Let me dirty up your mind, yeah
我会让你意乱情迷
I'll strip away your hard veneer
卸下你的防备
Let me see what I can find
看到里边
You're peeing.
你在尿尿
I'm trying. I have to pee.
我在努力 我得尿尿
You're serious about escaping from Oz by digging a hole?
你真的要挖个洞逃出奥兹吗
That's why they call me the Mole.
所以他们才叫我鼹鼠
I once dug my way into a bank vault with walls 20 feet into the ground.
我曾经挖透六米的墙靠近银行的保险箱
And your offer to let me follow you out?
你想我随你出去
When I go, I won't be looking back. I see.
我出去时 反正不会往后看 明白了
If two people dig, it'll go faster, right?
要是两个人挖 就会快点 是吧
Sure. I used to be an architect.
当然 我曾是建筑师
I know about structures.
我懂得结构
Let me help.
我帮忙
Hello, William.
你好 威廉
Sorry about the restraints.
抱歉得把你绑起来
Peter. Peter Marie.
彼特 彼特·玛丽
Peter. Peter Marie. Yeah. Yeah, that's right.
彼特 彼特·玛丽 是啊 没错
I thought I'd come by so we could talk.
我想过来跟你聊聊
Broom.
扫帚
Broom. Yeah, you said that last time to me.
扫帚 是的 你上次就说过了
Sick.
生病
You said that too. What does it mean?
你也说过了 这是什么意思
Sick and broom.
生病和扫帚
Amour.
恋情
What are you trying to tell me?
你想告诉我什么呢
Sick, broom, amour.
生病 扫帚 恋情
Sick... No! No!
生病 不不
It's okay. No! No!
没事 不不
It's all right. No!
没事的 不
No! No! It's okay, it's okay.
不不 没事 没事
Calm down, calm down. It's okay. William.
冷静 冷静 没事 威廉
It's all right, William. Calm down.
没事的 威廉 冷静
Okay.
好了
We'll just take it as slowly as you want, okay?
我们尽可以慢一点没关系 好吗
We have all the time that you need, okay?
你想花多久都可以 好吗
Street.
街道
Street?
街道
Street.
街道
Avenue?
大道吗
Street.
街道
Okay.
好的
Street.
街道
I can't do that.
我才不要
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表