剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Get that away from me.
滚远点儿
Well, we gotta kill this motherfucker.
我们得宰了这王八蛋
With some traps or something. You can't kill rats.
设陷阱还是怎么样 你杀不光老鼠
Rats and cockroaches, they'll inherit the whole fucking planet.
老鼠和蟑螂 他们会在星球上永存
Whoa, what's the fucking hold-up?
这他妈搞什么啊
Easy, easy, we're coming.
好了好了 马上到
Which one of you moolies is the cook back there?
哪个黑鬼负责做饭啊
Hey, I ain't no moolie, pal. What's your fucking problem?
我不是黑鬼 伙计 你♥他♥妈♥有意见
Problem is, the food sucks. Don't eat it.
意见就是 饭太难吃 那就别吃
Things are gonna start to change around here.
这里得变变了
Oh, yeah, who says?
是吗 谁说的
Peter Schibetta. Who Schibetta?
彼得·什拜塔 什么什拜塔
I'm talking to the mick. Mick?
我在跟爱尔兰佬说话 爱尔兰佬
Peter wants the kitchen back. Tell him okay if he sucks my dick.
彼得想要回厨房♥ 告诉他来吸我老二就行
You ain't careful, you might not have a dick to suck.
你不小心点 恐怕就没有老二可以让人吸了
You think they know about Nino?
你看他们知道尼诺的事吗
That we killed him? Who gives a fuck?
我们害死他那事 谁他妈在乎
I took care of Nino, I'll take care of them.
我能搞定尼诺 也能搞定他们
Come on, come on. Come on, come on.
加油 加油 加油 加油
Where you going? I need to talk to you about your father.
你干什么 我要跟你谈谈你父亲的事
What do you know about my father?
你知道我父亲什么事
I know how he died. I know who killed him.
我知道他怎么死的 我知道谁杀了他
Who? Adebisi.
谁 阿戴比斯
Who? Adebisi, the moolie in the kitchen.
谁 阿戴比斯 厨房♥里的黑鬼
He was putting ground glass in Nino's food every day.
他每天都往尼诺的饭里放玻璃
That's how he died.
他就是这么死的
How do you know that? I saw him grinding up the glass.
你怎么知道的 我看到他把玻璃磨碎
And when he wasn't looking, I put the same glass in his food.
趁他没看到时 我往他饭里也放了
Hold him. No.
抓住他 不
Fuck off!
滚开
Did you kill my father? No!
你害死了我父亲 没有
That's what you're telling me! Adebisi killed him.
你刚才都说了 是阿戴比斯害死了他
I was trying to kill Adebisi.
我想杀死阿戴比斯
Why? He's totally out of control.
为什么 他完全疯了
He stores up most of the tits that we bring into this place.
他把我们运进来的大部分毒品都私藏了
I helped your father when he was alive.
你父亲活着时我一直在帮他
I figured you and me could do the same.
我想着我们也可以这样
Let him go.
放开他
If that fucking mulignane killed my father, I'll take care of him.
如果是那该死的黑鬼杀了我父亲 我会搞定他
Now excuse me, I'm in the middle of a workout.
恕我失陪 我在健身
Well, just so you know, I'm here for you.
就知会一声 我乐意帮忙
Yeah, I heard you the first time.
是啊 我刚才就听到了
You believe him?
你相信他
All rats know when to desert a sinking ship.
船要沈时 老鼠都知道要弃船逃命
He's a smart one, but a rat just the same.
他很聪明 但老鼠就是老鼠
Keep an eye on him.
盯着他
Prisoner number 98S 112, Peter Schibetta.
囚犯号♥码98S112 彼得·什拜塔
Convicted May 19th, '98.
判刑日期1998年5月19日
Five counts of extortion, money laundering.
五项勒索罪 洗钱罪
Sentence: 35 years.
刑期35年
Up for parole in 20.
20年不得假释
It's open.
门开着
Thank you, officer. You want me in or out?
谢了 警官 要我留下还是出去
Out, please.
请出去吧
Sit there.
坐
You're a tough man to reach all of a sudden.
你突然变得不好联♥系♥了
What does that mean? I'm here three weeks,
什么意思 我来三周了
and this is the first time you'd see me.
你第一次见我
What do you want? A return favour.
你想要什么 回报帮个忙
What kind of favour? I want the kitchen.
什么忙 我想要厨房♥
Me and my guys will run it from now on.
交给我和我的手下负责
Why? Because I'm asking.
为什么 因为我要求
That's how it works between us now. No.
我们之间就这样 不
The way it works is you're in my prison.
在我的监狱我们之间不这样
I don't take orders from you. You take them from me.
我不会听你的命令 你要听我的
This doesn't have to be complicated. All I have to do is make one phone call.
没必要弄这么复杂 我只需要打个电♥话♥
I know.
我知道
Your father, he was a respectable man.
你父亲 是个值得尊重的人
We got along, and he never would have pulled this shit with me.
我们处得来 他从不对我来这套
My father lived by a code that doesn't exist any more.
我父亲遵从着一个已不复存在的规则
A code that got him killed.
一个害死了他的规则
I do things my way and I'm asking for a favour
我按自己的方式做事 我要你帮个忙
in return for a favour you owe me.
做为你欠我的回报
So, what's it gonna be?
现在怎么样
All right.
好吧
You can have the kitchen.
厨房♥给你
Thank you, Leo. Warden Glynn.
谢谢你 里昂 是格林典狱官
We're done here.
我们谈完了
Officer Armstrong.
阿姆斯特朗警官
Where do I find a knife?
刀去哪儿了
Adebisi.
阿戴比斯
Adebisi.
阿戴比斯
Hey, Adebisi.
阿戴比斯
Peter Schibetta will be running the kitchen from now on.
彼得·什拜塔从现在起掌管厨房♥
Schibetta?
什拜塔
Why are you giving that guinea my job?
为什么把我的活儿给那意大利佬
Because I can. All right.
因为我有这权力 好吧
Well, you tell that guinea fuck something from me, then.
那你向那意大利佬转达一句话
We got rats.
这里有老鼠
I'm gonna start unwrapping the bandages now.
我要开始解绷带了
Dr. Richards thinks that the surgery was successful.
理查德兹医生说手术很成功
You'll have a scar, but your sight should be nearly fully restored.
你会留疤 但视力会基本恢复
Okay.
好了
Tell me if I hurt you.
疼的话就告诉我
Okay, open your eye.
好了 睁开眼睛
Can you see? Yes.
能看到吗 是的
Good.
好
Let's go get a martini. What?
去喝杯马提尼吧 什么
You know, when I was a lawyer,
我当律师时
after a long day of trials and tribulations,
经过一天漫长的煎熬后
we'd all head over to McSwaggins' for a vodka martini.
我们会一起去迈克斯瓦酒吧喝伏特加马提尼
Dry, one olive.
不加水 加一颗橄榄
Man, that would taste so good right now.
要是现在能来一杯就好了
Too many martinis is what landed you here in the first place.
你一开始就是因为喝多了马提尼才进来了
Hi. Do you have Schillinger's psych profile ready yet?
史林格的心理档案好了吗
Tim and I have to review it before parole hearing.
蒂姆和我在假释听证会前得复审一下
I'm not finished yet.
还没完成呢
Another day okay? Sure.
改天可以吗 当然
Tobias, pull up Schillinger's file. I'm going to the ladies' room.
托比亚斯 调出史林格的档案 我去下洗手间
She leaves you in here alone?
她就留你一个人在这里
Why? What do you think I'm gonna do?
怎么了 你以为我会干什么
Start a riot? Take hostages?
开始暴♥动♥ 挟持人♥质♥
Listen, you're not making any fucking sense.
你♥他♥妈♥根本在胡扯
What the hell is going on? I threw them both out.
到底搞什么鬼 我把他们全扔出去了
Those fucking boys of yours are fucking out of control.
你那俩小崽子完全疯了
Drugs all the time and they're stealing from me to pay for them.
天天吸毒 偷我东西去买♥♥毒品
Where are they? Who knows and who the fuck cares?
他们在哪儿 谁知道 谁他妈在乎
You listen to me, you stupid old bastard, you find them.
你给我听好了 好混♥蛋♥ 给我找到他们
You find my sons. And then what?
找到我的儿子 然后呢
Bring them to Oz for a little heart-to-heart?
把他们带来奥兹来个心连心
Hey, don't you walk away, you cocksucker!
别走 你个老混♥蛋♥
Come on, Dad.
回来 爸
Get the fuck back here, Dad! Party's over. Knock it off.
给我滚回来 爸 结束了 放手
God! Goddamn it, Dad! I said, knock it off!
天 该死 爸 我说了放手
You find my boys!
找到我的孩子
Well, Vern, baby.
弗农 宝贝
Oh, I knew that was gonna leave a fucking mark.
我知道会他妈留疤的
What you reading? Mein Kampf? Let me tell you how it ends.
读什么呢 《我的奋斗》吗 我告诉你结局吧
The Aryans get their ass kicked. I've been doing some reading myself.
雅利安一败涂地 我最近也有读点东西
Your psychiatric profile.
你的心理档案
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表