剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
This will probably be your final treatment.
这可能是你最后一次治疗了
Thank fucking Christ.
太他妈感谢上帝了
Hey, how's Dr. Nathan doing?
内森医生怎么样
I haven't seen her around lately
我最近都没怎么见到她
and I heard about her husband getting murdered and all.
我听说她丈夫被谋杀了
The funeral was Thursday.
葬礼周四举♥行♥了
She says she's coming back to work as early as tomorrow.
她说明早就回来上班
That's an amazing woman. Yeah.
多棒的女人 是啊
You see her, you tell her I'm sorry for her loss.
你看到她 帮我说声节哀顺变
I will, O'Reily, I will.
会的 奥雷利 会的
Hey, babe.
宝贝
Dr. Prestopnik, this is my wife, Shannon.
潘斯尼克医生 这是我妻子香农
Pleasure and a half.
好好享受吧
You haven't been to see me lately.
你最近都不太来见我
Yeah, I know. I've been busy.
是啊 我比较忙
Doing what? Taking care of your brother.
忙什么 照顾你弟弟
He's a little out of control these days.
他这几天有点失控
Yeah, I called my cousin Matthew.
是啊 我打电♥话♥给我表弟马修了
He's gonna take Cyril in.
他会照顾西里尔
You and I, Shannon, we're done.
你和我 香农 我们完了
What?
什么
I don't wanna be married to you any more.
我不想再跟你保持夫妻关系了
Why? I found someone else.
什么 我有别人了
Shannon.
香农
Gloria, what are you doing here?
格劳丽亚 你在这儿干什么
Gotta work, Tim. I got nothing else right now.
得工作 蒂姆 我没有别的事可做
You should take a vacation.
你应该休个假
Where?
去哪儿呢
How far do I need to go to get away from what happened?
我要跑多远才能摆脱掉呢
You know,
其实
we didn't have the best marriage, Preston and I.
普雷斯顿和我的婚姻并不美满
Too many games, too many tests,
太多花样 太多试探
too much pride,
太多骄傲
but we really loved each other.
但我们非常相爱
We really did.
真的
He was a good man.
他是个好人
God, why did he have to die?
上帝啊 为什么他要死
Prisoner number 98P284, Cyril O'Reily.
囚犯号♥码 98P284 西里尔·奥雷利
Convicted July 1 st, '98, murder in the first degree.
判刑日期 1998年7月1日 一级谋杀罪
Sentence: life.
无期徒刑
Up for parole in 60 years.
六十年不得假释
No. No.
不 不
Preston is dead because of me.
普雷斯顿是因我而死
Hey, Gloria, you're back. Hi. Don't.
格劳丽亚 你回来了 不要
What?
怎么了
I became a doctor to help people.
我当医生是想帮助人
Now, I know that that sounds like a clichx82,
我知道这听起来很迂腐
it sounds naive, but it's true.
很天真 但这是真的
I could have a fancy practise anywhere,
我本来可以在任何地方从业
but instead I chose to work at Oz.
却选择在奥兹工作
I saved your life, O'Reily.
我救了你的命 奥雷利
And in return, you destroyed mine.
你却恩将仇报 毁了我
Your brother Cyril confessed.
你弟弟西里尔认罪了
Shit.
靠
Cops wanna interrogate you,
警♥察♥要审问你
although he's refusing to implicate you in the murder.
虽然他拒绝招出你
He's gonna take the rap himself.
他要自己担罪
McManus.
迈克麦纳斯
You gotta see that I love her, man.
你要知道我爱她
Love? What the fuck do you know about love?
爱 你♥他♥妈♥知道什么是爱
Whoa, what do you know, huh? What do any of us?
你知道什么 我们都知道什么
I know it's not a reason to commit murder.
我知道爱不是谋杀的理由
Yeah, well, then, maybe you've never really been in love.
是吗 那么也许你从未真正爱过
Life is no bed of roses.
生活不是铺满玫瑰花的温床(英文俗语"生活并非充满幸福")
But then again,
不过话说回来了
which of us really wants to sleep on a bed of roses?
我们有谁真的想睡在一床的玫瑰中呢
You never get any rest.
那将永远无法休息
Every time you toss and turn,
每次辗转翻身
you hit another thorn.
都会被刺伤到
Hey, you all right?
你还好吗
Same nightmare, huh? Yeah.
又做噩梦了 是啊
I'm soaked. Yeah, let's get you out of those.
我都湿透了 是啊 脱下来吧
Jesus.
天啊
Thanks.
谢谢
We need to do something about that tattoo.
我们得想办法去掉这纹身
Oh, yeah?
是吗
What are we gonna do?
我们得怎么做呢
I don't know. Let me think on it, huh?
不知道 让我想想吧
You're all right. Yeah.
你没事的 是啊
Good morning, Tobias. Good morning.
早上好 托比亚斯 早上好
What's the matter? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
Tobias, I see you almost every single day.
托比亚斯 我几乎每天都要见你
I know the difference between nothing and nothing.
我分得出真"没事"还是假"没事"
Two men shouldn't love each other.
两个男人不应该相爱
They can't feel the same things
男人之间不可能感受到
a man and a woman feel.
男女之间感觉
I mean,
我是说
if a guy has a lot of bad shit happen to him,
要是一个男人正经历痛苦
and another guy comforts him, I mean, that's all it is, right?
另一个男人安慰他 就仅此而已
I mean, that's not love, right?
这不是爱 对吗
Well, some men in here are homosexual and some need sex...
这里有些男人是同性恋 有些是需要性
I'm not talking about sex. I'm talking about love.
我说的不是性 我说的是爱
I had sex with Schillinger. It was brutal, unloving.
我跟史林格之间有过性 野蛮 无爱
This is different.
这次不一样
Tobias,
托比亚斯
are you in love with another man?
你爱上别的男人了吗
I think so, yeah.
我想是的
All right, everybody. lnto your cells.
好了各位 回牢房♥吧
Got a surprise for you. A surprise?
有个惊喜给你 惊喜
I talked to a couple of guys who know about tattoos.
我跟几个懂纹身的哥们儿聊了下
They said because yours was burned on instead of inked,
他们说你这个是烧的不是刺的
it can't be removed.
所以去不掉
I could have told you that.
这个我也知道
You hate the swastika, right? Yeah.
你恨那个纳粹标志 对吧 是
Okay, so then we fill it in like that.
好 那我们就改成这个
Oh, okay. What, you don't like that?
好了 怎么 你不喜欢这个
We'll be PC. Just do that.
那换一下 来这个
That's crazy. Why crazy?
太疯狂了 什么疯狂
As much as I wanna get rid of the fucking thing,
虽然我特想摆脱这鬼东西
I remember how painful it was going on.
但我记得当时的疼痛
Both of those? That's a lot of burned flesh.
那两个 都要弄更大块
Which leads to the second part of my surprise.
这就要用到我的第二个惊喜了
What's that? Moonshine.
这是什么 烈酒
One hundred and one percent pure alcohol.
百分百纯烈酒
It's like the old West.
就像老西部片
Cowboy gets shot, you gotta remove the bullet.
牛仔中了枪 要取出子弹
You take a couple snorts of this shit, you're not gonna feel anything.
闷上几口 就什么都感觉不到了
There's only one problem with that. Yeah?
只有一个问题 什么
I've been sober for over a year now. So what?
我戒酒一年多了 那又如何
I'm an alcoholic.
我有酒瘾
Every bad thing that's ever happened to me
我的一切悲剧
has been as a result of booze.
都是由酗酒导致的
I'm just now feeling like I'm beating my heroin addiction.
我现在刚刚才战胜毒瘾
To go back home to alcohol...
要是再碰酒精
Okay.
好吧
Don't be mad. I'm not mad.
别生气 我没生气
Yeah, you are. No, it was a stupid idea.
你生气了 没有 这是个蠢主意
I just didn't think things through.
是我没想清楚
It's my problem.
是我的问题
I don't think anything all the fucking way through.
是我他妈的什么都没想清楚
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表