剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
You told me that my, quote,
你对我说的原话是
my celebrity status wouldn't give me any extra advantages inside of Oz.
我的名人身份并不能让我在奥兹拥有特权
And you reminded me of that last week.
你上周还又提醒了我一次
And now here we are,
而此时此刻
with you taking advantage of me, of my status.
你却在利用我和我的身份谋取特权
This isn't about you, Said. This is about Poet, his future.
这与你无关 萨依德 事关诗人 他的未来
No, it's also about you. Having one of your students published
不 这与你有关 让你的学生发表作品
will get you press coverage for your educational programme.
可以使你的教育项目得到媒体关注
You'd look like a hero.
你想扮英雄
You have the opportunity to help someone here, a fellow inmate.
你有机会帮助一个人 一名犯人
I don't need you to tell me when to help a brother.
我不需要你告诉我如何帮我的兄弟
Look, could we just put aside all the bullshit between us for once?
我们这一次能不能抛开我们之间的烂事
Once.
这一次
Let me get some, Adebisi No.
给我点儿 阿戴比斯 不
I'm looking out for... Let me get some tits.
我要点 给我点儿毒品
Come on, man, let me get some tits, man. Come on, man.
拜托 给我点毒品 拜托
Hey. Let me get some tits.
喂 给我点儿毒品
Hey, you haven't paid us in weeks. Fuck off.
你几周都没付钱了 滚开
Come on, man. Just hook me up.
拜托 赏我点儿吧
Yo, yo, go write something, Du Bois. All right?
去写你的吧 大作家 行不
Do you realise you've beaten the odds in here?
你是否意识到了你战胜了这里的艰难
You've held on to your gift. Say what?
善用了你的天赋 说啥
I've spoken to my publisher about you.
我跟我的出版商提起了你
Publisher? Oh, yeah.
出版商 是的
Very interested in your work.
对你的作品很感兴趣
... Poetry-reading faggot.
读诗的基佬
Yeah, come on. Come on, recite something, bitch.
来啊 来啊 读点儿啊 婊♥子♥
Nice fucking life.
帽子真♥他♥妈♥迷人
Don't doubt yourself, my brother. Yo, Shakespeare.
不用怀疑自己 我的兄弟 莎士比亚
Come on, teach me poetry. They are a lie.
来啊 咱也学学诗 他们说得是谎言
Get up on that table and read. Sit.
站到桌子上读啊 坐
Bitch.
婊♥子♥
Let them mock you. Fuck.
让他们嘲笑吧 操
Bring your poetryreading ass. In the end, they will see.
读诗的滚过来 到最后 他们会看到
Not if I jack one of them motherfuckers first, man.
我捅个王八羔子就行了
You listen to me. You look at me, Poet.
听说我 看着我 诗人
You have a responsibility. You have a calling.
你有责任 有天份
Man, don't feed me none of that bullshit.
别跟我扯这些闲淡
Just tell me what the fuck I gotta do.
就告诉我要我他妈怎么做
Nothing.
不做
Do nothing...
什么也不做
...except trust me.
只要相信我
Yo, Kareem, you was right.
卡里穆 你说对了
You was right. I'm about to get published.
你说对了 我的作品要出版了
Congratulations, my brother. Hey. That's great.
恭喜你 我的兄弟 太好了
Yes, yes. Where?
是啊是啊 哪里
It's an anthology of poems called Unheard America.
一本诗歌♥选集 叫做《未听到的美国》
They're giving him a featured appearance.
他们要给他个特别篇
That's terrific. And they're giving me cake.
太棒了 他们还付钱给我
Look at that.
看
Now you got two.
给你两张
Tit me, man. Tit me, man.
毒品给我 毒品给我
What did you do to get this, bitch?
你怎么弄到的 婊♥子♥
Hey, where did you get this?
你哪儿弄到的
Poetry. Poetry?
诗 诗
Who the fuck pays for poetry?
谁他妈还付钱给你的诗
A publishing house put some of my work in their book.
一家出版社把我的作品加到他们的书中了
No shit? Wait, wait.
真的吗 等等
Teach me to write. Oh, yeah, teach me to write.
教我写 没错 教我写
I can't teach you to write.
我没法教你写
I want to write rhymes about Nigeria.
我想写和尼日利亚压韵的诗
Don't nothing rhyme with Nigeria.
没啥跟尼日利亚压韵的
Bitch, give me that.
婊♥子♥ 给我
My, my, my, my, my, my-geria
我我我我我我日利亚
What was the other one? Help me, help me, help me.
还有什么 帮我帮我帮我
Cafeteria. Cafeteria.
餐厅利亚 餐厅利亚
And Nigeria To release my "diarrhoearhea"
尼日利亚 拉得我稀里哗啦
Cafeteria Cafeteria
餐厅利亚 餐厅利亚
Get diarrhoea My "diarrhoearhea"
拉肚利亚 我稀里哗啦
Nigeria
尼日利亚
Geria
日利亚
Oh, shit, yeah.
靠
Yo, what's happening, man?
干嘛呢
You know, I have seen Adebisi destroy others
我一直看着阿戴比斯用自毁的方式
with his own self-destruction.
在毁灭别人
Man, we was just... We was just doing laundry, man.
我们只是 我们只是在洗衣服
We was doing laundry, man. What the fuck?
我们在洗衣服 搞什么鬼
You know...
你知道
You know, you're so fucking clean and righteous, man.
你知道 你♥他♥妈♥又干净又正直
You know what I'm saying? I got demons clawing at my ass.
你知道我意思不 我恶魔附身了
So do I, my brother, but they can't take me down.
我也一样 我的兄弟 但他们扳不倒我
You must learn to fight with your will. That is the shield of Allah.
你必须用自己的意志进行抗争 意志是阿♥拉♥之盾
Man, they just keep coming. Delusions.
他们不停地袭来 那是幻觉
This is your reality.
这才是真♥相♥
Believe in his power. Believe in his power to keep you.
相信他的力量 相信他的力量能保护你
Man, that's that bullshit, you know? That's that bullshit.
这是胡扯 你知道不 这是胡扯
That's that... Believe.
这是 相信
Why?
为什么
I have taken it upon myself
我已经决定
to rally a network of eminent writers calling for your parole.
要召集一些杰出的作家呼吁假释你
My parole. I'm telling you, my brother.
假释我 我告诉你 我的兄弟
We're gonna turn you into a symbol of justice in America.
我们要把你塑造成美国司法的象征
You're gonna be like the phoenix, rising, through your poetry,
你会如凤♥凰♥一般崛起 用你的诗
from the ashes of a crack house.
于一片灰烬中浴火重生
A symbol? Me? Shit. Yeah.
象征 我 靠 是的
A crowd has gathered outside Oswald Maximum Security Penitentiary
人群聚集在奥兹瓦尔德最高戒备监狱门外
in growing support for Arnold Jackson, an inmate whose poetry
前来声援和支持阿诺德·杰克逊 该犯人的诗
has fomented a movement of writers and artists
触动了很多作家和艺术家
demanding that he be granted a parole review.
要求给予他假释听证会
The campaign to free Mr. Jackson started with Foster Perry,
杰克逊先生自♥由♥活动是由福斯特·佩里发起的
the publisher of an upcoming anthology of marginal literature
该出版商即将出版一套边缘文学选集
titled Unheard America.
名为《未听到的美国》
Many critics are saying
许多评论称
this is a commercial ploy to create a sensation around the book,
这是为该书造势而采取的商业策略
but several figures in the arts
不过数名艺术界人士
have committed their efforts to Mr. Jackson's case,
为杰克逊先生的案子纷纷出力
claiming he is a rare talent lost inside our country's barbaric prison system.
称他是一位迷失于我国野蛮监狱系统的不世天才
Fuck. Damn right.
操 太对了
Boy meets girl, boy loses girl, boy gets girl.
男孩遇上女孩 男孩失去女孩 男孩得到女孩
And that's the best part, right?
这是最好的部分 是吧
After all that shit that's come before,
经历那么多烂事之后
the two lovers finally stare in each other's eyes,
一对爱人终于可以凝视着彼此的眼睛
and...the story ends.
然后 故事结束
Only...
只是
...what happens after boy gets down with girl?
男孩放倒了女孩之后呢
Well, he starts to get at her, she starts to get to him.
他开始摸她 她开始摸他
Boy makes girl crazy and vice versa.
男孩让女孩疯狂 反之亦然
Man, this is great.
真是太棒了
No work detail, no COs hassling me, no punks up in my face.
没有工作烦劳 没有狱警打扰 没有人♥渣♥围绕
I'm telling you, there's an upside to dying, doc.
我告诉你 快死了也是有好处的 医生
You're not dying. The surgery was successful.
你没有快死 手术很成功
The lump in your breast has been removed.
你乳♥房♥♥的肿瘤已经被移去了
The chemo's doing the rest.
接下来进行化疗
Yeah, so, what are the chances of the cancer coming back?
是啊 那癌症复发的机率有多大呢
Ninety percent of stage-two men are alive after five years,
百分之九十的二♥期♥病人生存期超过五年
and 63 percent are alive after ten years.
百分之六十三的超过十年
I'm up for parole in 11 years. The way things go for me,
我要十一年后才能假释 对我来说就是
I'll get released and...the tumour's back.
我被放了 癌症复发了
You're young. You're otherwise healthy.
你很年轻 其他方面健康状况良好
You'll be okay.
会没事的
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表