剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Somebody pressuring you? Yeah.
有人向你施压了吗 有
You.
你
You tell me what's going on, Kenny!
告诉我到底是怎么回事 肯尼
Is Adebisi giving you shit about going to school?
是不是阿戴比斯为上学的事儿难为你了
You get the fuck out of here. I'm having a conversation.
你♥他♥妈♥滚远点儿 我在谈话
Taxi.
出租车
I'm gonna transfer this fucker to gen pop. How's that?
我把那王八蛋转去囚区 怎么样
No, don't do that.
不 别这样
Because then he'll think I asked you to, and then that'll be my ass.
他会以为是我要求的 倒霉的会是我
Then I'm gonna move you to another pod.
那我把你调去别的牢房♥
No, just don't.
不 别了
Look, you're gonna go back to school, Kenny.
你得回去上学 肯尼
You're going back to school
你得回去上学
or I'll have you mopping that kitchen 24 hours a day.
否则我让你一天二十四小时擦地
I'm gonna have you mopping this whole fucking prison.
我他妈要你擦整个监狱
Do you hear me?
你听到了吗
What's it gonna be, Kenny?
怎么样 肯尼
What's it gonna be?
怎么样
I'll go back to class. Okay.
我回去上课 好的
Let's go. You're late.
走吧 你迟到了
Mr. Booker T. Washington writes in his book:
布克·华盛顿在他的书中说
"I have great faith in the power and influence of fact."
我相信真实的力量和影响力
It is seldom that anything is permanently gained
隐瞒真实不会获得
"by holding back fact."
永远的利益
You want some facts?
想知道点真实吗
The U.S. Department of Justice reports
美国司法部报告显示
that the typical prisoner in America
美国囚犯普通都是
is an undereducated, young male minority,
未受过教育的年轻男性少数族裔
but you could've guessed that.
不过这个猜也猜到了
If that undereducated, young male minority
如果未受过教育的年轻男性少数族裔
receives his GED in prison, he is far less likely to come back.
能在监狱中取得高中同等学历 就不太可能再入狱了
Anybody wanna read out loud? W.E.B. Du Bois.
谁来朗读一下 威廉·爱得华·伯格哈特·杜波依斯
Let's have Kenny... Why don't you give it a shot?
肯尼来了 你何不试一下
If that same kid manages to go to college while he's inside,
如果还能在里边考上大学
he'll almost definitely never see a prison cell again.
这辈子可能都不会再进监狱门了
Just pick any page you want.
随便哪一页
Last year, one state, California,
去年 加利福尼亚州
spent more money on its penal system than it did on higher education.
在刑罚系统上花的钱比在高等教育上还多
These are the facts and figures.
这是确凿的真实
You ain't got to be that smart to add them up.
不用多聪明就能一眼看清楚
I'd fuck Dr. Nathan in a second. Me too.
对内森医生我能毫不犹豫上去就操 我也是
How about Wittlesey? Shit, yeah.
那维特勒思如何 靠 绝对的
Me too.
我也是
You know who I think is sexy? Sister Peter Marie.
知道我认为谁性感吗 彼特·玛丽修女
Yeah.
绝对的
That's disgusting. She's a nun.
真恶心 她是修女
Wasn't always a nun.
又不一直是修女
She was married.
她结过婚
What? Nuns can't be married.
什么 修女不能结婚
They're brides of Christ.
她们是基♥督♥的新娘
Before she became a nun.
在她当修女之前
Her husband died. She told me once in passing.
她丈夫死了 她有次跟我提起过
I wonder how he died, her husband.
不知道她丈夫是怎么死的
She didn't say.
她没说
An accident, I heard.
我听说是意外
He fell off the back of a truck, broke his neck.
他从卡车上摔了下来 脖子断了
That's true, but it wasn't an accident.
确实 但不是意外
Why do you think she works here?
你以为她为什么来这里工作
Her husband was pushed off the truck. He was murdered.
她丈夫是被推下卡车的 是被谋杀的
Peter, Peter Marie.
彼特 彼特·玛丽.
Peter.
彼特
Peter Marie.
彼特·玛丽.
Hey, Leo. Peter.
里昂 彼特
You know William Giles? No.
你认识威廉·贾尔斯吗 不认识
Peter Marie, Peter Marie. Peter...
彼特·玛丽 彼特·玛丽 彼特
I think his mind has snapped and we think he's asking for you.
我想他已经神志不清了 他应该是想见你
Peter Marie, Peter Marie.
彼特·玛丽 彼特·玛丽
Peter Marie, Peter Marie, Peter Marie.
彼特·玛丽 彼特·玛丽 彼特·玛丽
Hello, William. You wanna talk with me?
你好 威廉 你想见我吗
Sick.
病
You're sick?
你病了
Love.
爱
Broom.
扫帚
You want a broom?
你想要扫帚
No.
不
Okay, William.
好吧 威廉
William?
威廉
You wanna talk to me?
你想跟我说话
Peter Marie, Peter Marie!
彼特·玛丽 彼特·玛丽
Peter Marie! Stop. It's all right.
彼特·玛丽 停下 好了
Peter! Peter Marie! Peter! Calm down.
彼特 彼特·玛丽 彼特 冷静
Tobias, would you bring up the file on William Giles for me, please?
托比亚斯 请把威廉·贾尔斯的档案拿给我好吗
Sure.
好的
We voted you sexiest.
我们票选你最性感
Sexiest? Sexiest what?
最性感 什么最性感
Woman in prison. Oh, come on.
监狱里最性感的女人 得了
Really?
真的吗
There it is.
在这里
Prisoner number 58G 714, William Giles.
囚犯号♥码58G714 威廉·贾尔斯
Convicted February 6, 1958, second-degree murder.
判刑日期 1958年2月6日 二级谋杀罪
Sentenced to life. Up for parole in 60 years.
终生监禁 六十年不得假释
Leo, I really need you to get Giles out of solitary
里昂 我真的需要你把贾尔斯放出禁闭室
so that we can start therapy sessions.
好让我们开始心理治疗会
You know why he's in solitary? Yeah, I read the report.
你知道他为什么进禁闭室吗 知道 我看过报告了
Two years ago, he stole some toothpaste from another inmate.
两年前 他从一名犯人那里偷了牙膏
The inmate caught him and Giles killed the guy.
被那犯人发现 贾尔斯就杀了他
He's dangerous and he's crazy. Yeah, but he needs my help.
他很危险 他疯了 是的 但他需要我的帮助
I'm not putting you in that kind of situation.
我不会让你置身那种危险中
Leo, Leo... No. No.
里昂 里昂 不行不行
I'm going to the hospital to visit my daughter. Good night.
我要去医院见我女儿了 晚安
Le...
里
Peter.
彼特
Peter Marie.
彼特·玛丽
Peter Marie.
彼特·玛丽
Peter, Peter Marie.
彼特 彼特·玛丽
Peter.
彼特
Peter, Peter Marie!
彼特 彼特·玛丽
Peter.
彼特
Do you think that when the first millennium ended back in 999,
你觉得当公元999年第一个千禧年到来时
that they made lists?
他们也列表吗
Did they even know the millennium was ending?
他们知道他是千年末吗
Said.
萨依德
You are disturbing our morning prayer.
你干扰了我们的晨间祈祷
Yeah, well, you got mail. Sign here.
是啊 有你的邮件 这里签字
I will sign for it later. Look, I haven't got time for this.
我等会儿再签字 我可没时间等
Schillinger's in the hole so we're short-staffed in the mailroom.
史林格关了禁闭 收发室人手不足
I gotta get back.
我得回去了
Now this, I will gladly sign for.
这个 我非常乐意签字
Yeah? Well, I'm fucking thrilled.
是啊 我真♥他♥妈♥欢欣鼓舞
My brothers. Your book about the riot.
我的兄弟 你写的关于暴♥动♥的书
This is proof that the truth cannot be silenced.
这是真理无法被湮没的证据
The Annotated Code? You giving up God for the law?
《注释法典》 你放弃神学改法学了吗
God's laws are clear to me.
神之法我了解得非常清楚
It's those of man that are not.
人之法则否
I've been studying legal books for the last eight months.
我最近八个月来一直在学习法律
Trying to see if God's laws and those of the white man
想看看神之法和那些白人之法
have anything in common.
是否有共通之处
What have you discovered?
你发现了什么
That these are nothing but words on a page.
不过是纸上谈兵
The annotated code exists solely to be circumvented.
注释法典的存在不过是为了让人规避
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表