剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
任何东西离开
with any of this.
走 快走
Go. Run.
这不再是你能决定的了 妈妈
It's not up to you anymore, mother.
是这边
It's this way.
- 我们必须跟着海滩到道路 - 好吧
- We have to follow the beach to a trail. - Okay.
科西玛为我们做的太多了
Cosima's done too much for us.
我会带她回家 带着治愈的方法回来
I'm coming home with her, and I'm bringing the cure.
我要彻底了结这一切
I'm gonna end this once and for all.
那么 我们能做什么 莎拉
Well, what can we do, Sarah?
我在拉肚子 但是我带了枪
I have the runs, but I'm packing heat.
那么 先忍♥耐一下
Well, sit tight for now...
互相照顾好 好吧
and just take care of each other, yeah?
还有别让海伦娜吃生肉
And make sure Helena doesn't eat any raw meat.
她是我们的复仇天使 莎拉
She is our avenging angel, Sarah.
她救了我们的命 她用火洗净了我们的罪恶
She saved our lives. She cleansed our sins with fire.
我们被宽恕
We are forgiven and...
我会为那可爱的小东西牺牲自己的生命
I would lay down my life for that sweet little thing.
好了吧 我想她的意思是海伦娜永远都可以留宿在我们的家
Okay, I think she means that Helena will always have a bed at our house.
- 或者至少在后院过夜 - 好
- Or at least in the yard. - Good.
至少我知道你们都安全
Well, at least I know you lot are safe.
你会把科西玛带回家 莎拉 我知道你会
You'll bring back Cosima, Sarah. We know you will.
好吧 一会再聊
Yeah. Talk soon.
我想可能比想象的远了点
I think it's just a little further.
天要黑了
It's getting dark.
你确定这条路是对的么
Are you sure this is the right way?
科西玛
Cosima?
起来 我们必须去船那里
Get up. We have to get to the boat.
好
OK.
我没事 我没事
I'm OK. I'm OK.
我没事
I'm OK.
- 我想我们迷路了 - 太冷了
- I think we're lost. - It's too cold.
那边
There.
我们停一下
Let's stop for a second.
不要睡着 好么
Don't fall asleep, OK?
苏珊 嘿
Susan. Hey.
- 莎拉 - 发生了什么
- Sarah. - What happened?
好了 好了
OK, OK, OK.
哦 瑞秋疯了
Oh, Rachel's gone mad.
- 科西玛呢 - 我让她和夏洛特
- Where's Cosima? - I sent her
去岛上一条船那里了
up-island with Charlotte, to a boat.
哪里 我怎么能找到她们
Where? How do I get to them?
莎拉 瑞秋拿了解药
Sarah, Rachel's taken the cure.
整个细胞系
The whole cell line.
你治愈科西玛了么
Did you treat Cosima?
不要
No!
不 瑞秋
No, Rachel!
瑞秋 停下
Rachel, stop!
控制住自己
Control yourself!
你已经拿到想要的了
You have what you want!
我要你 莎拉
I want you, Sarah.
- 你这个疯婊♥子♥ - 你对我并不免疫
- You crazy bitch! - You're not immune to me,
你这只蟑螂
you cockroach.
瑞秋 你是我们的一员
Rachel! You're one of us.
你们的一员 贝丝·蔡尔兹跳轨之前
One of you? You didn't even know what you were
我都不知道你是什么东西
until Beth Childs walked off that train platform.
我生来就是为此 这是我的
I was raised for this. This is mine.
我的时代
My time.
瑞秋·邓肯 停下
Rachel Duncan, stop.
瑞秋 停下这一切
Rachel, desist,
否则我会亲自杀了你
or I will shoot you down myself.
你不会开枪的 妈妈
You won't shoot me, mother.
继续啊 扣扳机
Go on, then. Pull the trigger.
你不能 不是么
You can't, can you?
我是被选中的女儿
I'm the chosen daughter,
不管你喜欢还是不喜欢
whether you like it or not.
我需要血压和体温
I'm going to need blood pressure and core temperature, please.
她体温过低
She's hypothermic.
看着我
Look at me?
好了 请走吧
OK. Please leave us.
谢谢
Thank you.
保持呼吸 保持呼吸
Keep breathing. Keep breathing.
我就在这
I'm right here.
我会为你保暖的
I'm going to keep you warm.
我觉得我要死了
I think I'm dying.
不 不 你不会的
No. No, you're not.
我不会让你死的
I won't let you.
我做完了我们的作业
I finished our homework.
什么
What?
我已经做了决定
I've made my own decisions.
但我被引导到这
But I was led here.
我亲眼见到过许多事
I've seen things in my eye.
我见过信使
I've seen the messenger.
我看到了天鹅
I've seen the swan.
你的眼睛
Your eye...
他在晚年变得反复无常
He's getting capricious in his old age.
对自然选择失去了耐心
Losing his patience for natural selection.
谁
Who is?
谁创造了我的眼睛
Who built my eye?
你知道
You know.
是幕后的那个人
It's the man behind the curtain.
一世纪之前写了那本书的男人
The man who wrote the book over a century ago.
那不可能
That's impossible.
对他来说不是
Not for him.
利他主义是进化论者一个截然不同的挑战
Altruism poses a distinct challenge to the evolutionist.
利他主义救过你么
Has altruism saved you?
那不是它原来的样子
That wasn't what it was.
你不会被允许和她呆在一起的
You won't be allowed to stay with her.
我知道 但她是我的病人
I know, but she's my patient,
所以请你离开吧
so if you'll please excuse us.
科西玛
Cosima.
嘿
Hey.
我们在这里必须
We have to be...
非常谨慎
very careful here.
这不安全
It's not safe.
我们的作业是我想的那个么
Is our homework what I think it is?
你找到了你的解药
You found your cure!
你可以和以前一样给我打♥针♥了
You can shoot me up, like old times.
我会的
I will.
但你不能告诉任何人
But you must not tell anyone.
- 好么 - 好
- OK? - OK.
- 莎拉 - 妈 我需要帮助
- Sarah. - Mum, I need help.
- 我 - 你好 莎拉
- I... - Hello, Sarah.
太久没见了
It's been eons.
现在不要担心了 所有人都很好
Now, don't worry. The whole family's just fine.
- 你好 瑞秋 - 伊恩
- Hello Rachel. - Ian.
- 你的进展如何 - 都做完了
- How was your fare? - It's done.
迹象表明一切安全
The signs are secure.
恭喜
Congratulations.
威斯特摩兰先生马上去见你
Mr. Westmorland will see you now.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表