剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
She was investigating a dental clinic
我想她可能遇上麻烦了
Yes, I think she could be in trouble
还有点事情要收尾
Just finishing up a few things
明天见 好吗 晚安
I'll see you tomorrow, OK? Good night!
- 好吧 晚安 - 再见
- OK, have a good night! - Bye!
只是 呃 有一点不明白
I'm just, um... a little unclear
这些设备是干嘛用的
on what the devices are for
所以我马上给你看
Right, OK, so I'm gonna get you to open up
棒了 好 现在这东西
Great. OK, now this might
能会稍稍夹痛你 可以吗
pinch just a little bit, OK?
很好
OK, good
贝丝
Beth
如果什么时候太疼了
if the pain gets to be too much
我希望你让我知道
at any point, I just want you to let me know
行吗 来了
OK? So open up. Yup!
就是这样
Here we go...
好的
OK.
疼吗
Does that hurt?
不不不 别动
Sh... No, no, no. No movement
好吗
OK?
好的 没问题
Alright. OK
好了 我已经
OK, so, um, I've
刺进设备里了 这意味着
penetrated the device, which now means
很轻微的一个动作
that the slightest movement on your part will
也会导致它爆发 明白吗
cause it to erupt. Do you understand?
别点头 如果你明白了
Don't nod, just blink once
就眨一下眼睛
if you understand
好的
OK
如果你动一下 大量的卷须
If you do move, a burst of tendrils
会分泌出致命剂量的河豚毒素
will release a fatal dose of tetrodotoxin
所以 还是一样 你只要...
So, again, just need you to...
眨一下眼睛表示你懂了
blink once so that you understand
很好
Great
贝丝 我很抱歉 但你真的不明白
Beth, I'm so sorry, but you really don't know
你都卷入了些什么
what you're getting into here
我不得不给我上级打了电♥话♥ 所以...
I had to call my superiors, so...
他们随时可能来这儿 但是在那之前
Well, they'll probably be here any minute. But until then,
说真的 别动
honestly? No movement
真是 这真是讽刺
It is... it is super critical
上帝啊
God
你知道吗 在你第一次调查这儿的时候
You know, when you first came sniffing around here
我就得到误导你的指令
I had instructions: Misdirect you
把你送走 但是没有人告诉我
send you on your way. But nobody told me
你会回来 或者你也是一个试验品
you'd be coming back. Or that you're one of the test subjects
天哪 你不知道被选中
God! You don't know how lucky
多幸运
you are to be chosen for this
谢天谢地 他们到了
Oh thank God, they're here
别动
Don't move
莎拉
Sarah
什么
What?
你嘴里放着
I can't understand
这玩意儿说什么我都听不懂
a word you're saying with that thing in your mouth
别动...
Be still...
什么好担心的 如果她真的刺穿了设备
Nothing to worry about. If she'd punctured it
你早就已经死了
you'd already be dead!
你在这儿干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
今天早些时候我从瑞秋那里
Earlier today I received some rather interesting news
得到了些有趣的情报 苏珊·邓肯还活着
from Rachel. Susan Duncan is alive
什么
What?
这是我的诅咒
It's my curse
分离
Detachment
我花了一生的时间去观察你
I've spent my whole life observing you
但我不知道怎么
but I don't know how...
跟你相处
to be with you
因为你抛弃了我
Because you abandoned me
父亲以为创生会杀了你
Father thought Neolution murdered you
但你其实是他们的一员
but you are Neolution
你也是
So are you
对不起 瑞秋 我想做你的母亲
I'm sorry, Rachel. I wanted to be your mother
但剪断这根绳子
but it was necessary
很有必要
to cut the cord
你养育了一个卡斯托项目的克隆儿
You raised a Castor clone instead
对艾拉好一点儿
Please be kind to Ira
卡斯托项目从来没有真正在我手下过
Castor was never completely under my control
以那样相同的方式抚养长大
to be raised homogeneously like that
我希望他能不一样
I wanted him to be different
我呢
And me?
监护人是奥尔德斯·里奇
Raised by Aldous Leekie
后被送去寄宿学校
Sent off to boarding school
上层
Topside
赫尔辛基
Helsinki
你不该知道这个 赫尔辛基
You weren't supposed to know about... Helsinki.
但我知道了
Well I do
结果我却在这儿
And yet, here I am
瑞秋 你是试验
Rachel, you are the experiment
也许有一天 你会接手
One day, you may take over
但是要有耐心
But be patient
恢复好
Recover!
每个人的人生都要有个目标
Everyone needs a purpose in life
我们的就是
Ours is
付出全部去服务...
all in service...
为了更大的利益
of the greater good
妈妈 那是什么
What is it, Mother?
我们更大的利益是什么
What is our greater good?
控制人类进化 亲爱的
To control human evolution, darling
去创造一个更为完美的
To create a more perfect
人类
human being.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表