剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
before they locked us out.
做得好 斯科特
Well done, Scott.
我们认识的其他人都被炒鱿鱼或被重新发配了
Everyone else we know got fired or relocated.
现在我们知道 研究所里已经不做克隆项目了
As far as we know, Dyad is out of the clone game.
那现在是谁在运营实验室呢
So who's running the experiment now?
好像是我们了
I guess we are.
科西玛看起来
Cosima looks...
她看起来有点虚弱呀
She looks weaker.
我们离基因疗法更近了一步
We're getting closer with the gene therapy.
有了肯德尔的基因组 我们已能分离合成序列
With Kendall's genome, we've been able to isolate the synthetic sequences.
其他事呢 戴尔芬那边有消息吗
What about the other thing? Any word on Delphine?
啥都没有
Still nothing.
- 嗯 是的 - 又换成紫色的啦
- Oh, yeah. - Purple this time?
谢了 小科
Thanks, Cos.
莎拉 你跟菲利克斯说过话了吗
Sarah, have you spoken to Felix at all?
我倒是想 他都不回我电♥话♥
I'm trying. He won't return my calls.
嘿 那个
Hey, um...
我要带海伦娜走了 我该怎么跟她说
I'm taking Helena. What should I tell her?
别跟她说她们回来了就行
Just don't tell her they're back.
她已经够折腾了
She's occupying enough space and time as it is.
- 好吧 -走吧
- Fine. - Go.
好的
OK.
我得去参加一个游乐场安全委员会会议 抱歉
I have a Playground Safety Committee meeting. I'm sorry.
我们有下一步计划了吗
Have we thought of next steps?
有 莎拉 我不确定呆在家里是
Yeah, Sarah, I'm not sure that home is the wisest place
- 躲避创生会的好方法 - 呃 如果我不知道
- to run from Neolution - Well, I can't run at all
它是啥 我根本没办法跑
if I don't know who Neolution is
M.K.知道 可以从她开始查起
M.K. does, so I think we start with her
她很古怪 对不起 除了被摔门
She was weird, man. Sorry I didn't get more out of her
- 我没法从她那儿得到更多 - 她现在听起来
- but she bolted on me - Her accent sounded
- 像是个北欧人 - 是啊
- Scandinavian to me - Yeah
- 欧洲人 或者别的什么 - 你还知道什么
- European... or something - What else you got?
我知道你还知道些什么
I know you've got something else
天哪
Jesus!
这是我和贝丝的最后一个案子
It's the last case Beth and I caught
他有一个白色的隐形眼镜
He's got one white eye-contact lens
是啊 然后有人像做外科手术般摘掉了他的脸颊
Yeah, then someone surgically removed his cheek
然后熟练地把他埋了
and neatly buried him
我的天哪 那是不是他的
Jesus Christ! Is that his...?
- 自体改造 - 啥
- Self modification? Yeah. - What?!
- 他是创生会吗 - 不知道
- He's Neolution then? - Don't know.
我们在找出真♥相♥前就被调离了这个案子
We were kicked off the case before we could find out
我只知道贝丝收到了一个匿名线报
What I do know is that Beth received an anonymous tip
- 它指引我们找到尸体 - 你觉得这个线报
- that led us to the body. - And you think that tip
- 来自M.K.吗 - 你知道 我完全不知道
- was from M.K.? - You know, bottom line is
贝丝当时在查些什么名堂
I have no freaking clue what Beth was up to
但我知道 如果我们想查个水落石出的话
I do know that if we want to find out...
- 她的公♥寓♥ - 她的公♥寓♥
- Her flat? - Her flat
这些都是什么
What's all this?
房♥东说这个地方在保罗名下
Landlord said the place is in Paul's name
房♥租已经付到年底了
rent paid through the end of the year
是的 戴亚德付的
Right. Paid by Dyad
怎么会没人来收拾她的东西
How come no one picked up her stuff?
警局的人说她家里会来的
The station said her family was gonna take care of it
好吧 我们看看这里都有什么
Well, let's see what's here
- 你看着不会伤感吗 - 不
- You all right with this? - No...
但我们已经到这儿了
but it's where we're at
- 我勒个去 菲利克斯 - 你好
- She take mushrooms! Felix! - Hi
艾莉森
Alison!
- 你在市里干什么 - 我来找你
- What are you doing downtown? - I'm visiting you
- 那是个阴♥茎♥吗 - 从艺术上说
- Is that a penis? - In art
这是个图腾 亲爱的
it's called a phallus, darling
呃 这名字确实 挺搭
Well, it's really coming along, this... thing
艾莉森 你怎么会在这里
Alison, why are you here?
先生 你都没有接过电♥话♥
You haven't been answering your calls, mister
你知道你家人都回来了吗
Do you even know that your family's back?
知道
Yeah
他们都挺好的 不是吗
They're alright, aren't they?
是 但这不是重点
Yes, but that's not the point
- 你为什么不去见他们 - 因为我正思如泉涌
- Why didn't you go meet them? - Cause I'm in the zone
- 他们可以来找我 - 你得告诉他们
- They can come to me. - You have to tell them
你在干什么
what you've been up to
等时机成熟了 我会的
I will. When the time's right
只要告诉他们 讲讲清楚 他们会支持你的
Just tell them. Explain it, they'll be supportive
我不知道
I don't know
- 什么 - 环城马拉松
- What? - City marathon
是 她跑过几次
Yeah, she ran a few times
除非有人追着我 我决不会跑26英里
No way I'd run 26 miles unless someone were chasing me
你和贝丝相似的超乎你的想象
You and Beth are more alike than you think
- 你们俩都固执得要命 - 所以她可能在离职以后
- You're both stubborn as hell. - So she probably kept
继续了她的调查
investigating after she was suspended
贝丝不会放弃任何事
Beth never let anything go
所以她是个好警官
That's what made her a good cop
没什么东西能招呼你
Don't have anything special
没想到会有客人来
I wasn't expecting company
- 来点啤酒吗 - 不 谢了 在工作
- Beer? - No thanks. On duty
我不觉得组织还会家访
I didn't think the union did home visits
情况特殊
But this is a special case
是贝丝吗
isn't it Beth?
你最近怎么样
How are you holding up?
我很好 谁不喜欢带薪休假
I'm good. Who doesn't like a little paid leave?
健健身
Go to the gym...
做一点儿 呃
get a little, uh...
阅读
light reading done
- 好看吗 - 只是快速扫了一眼
- Is this any good? - Just skimmed it
对我而言都像胡说八道
It all smells like bullshit to me
你真让我烦心
You are killing me
到处去接近试探那些高层的人
poking around with these high-level people
- 我为了一个案子去见了里奇 - 但是现在你被调离了
- I went to Leekie on a case. - Well now, you're off the case
而你还在不断的深挖深挖深挖
but you keep digging and digging and digging
所以你觉得如果你一直在扒开伤疤
So what do you think is gonna happen
会发生些什么
if you keep picking at this scab?
我不知道
I don't know
我人生的传奇故事吧
Story of my life
那不错
That's good
你很棒
You're good
但是我们已经过界了 你和我
But we've crossed a line, you and me
而且我们没有办法回头
And there's really no going back
因为我必须确保
because I have to keep everyone
我在乎的那些人都安全
that I care about safe
而且你也是这么希望的
And you want that too
是吗 贝丝
don't you, Beth?
- 有发现吗 - 该死的什么都没有
- Anything? - Not a damn thing
卧室里也什么都没有
Nothing in the bedroom either
所以她盯上创生会了
So she was onto Neolution
也许M.K.是她的线人
Probably through M.K.
她去见了里奇
She met Leekie
祝你调查顺利
Good Luck in your investigations
弗朗西斯博士 7号♥
Dr. Francis, code 7
你来演我的男朋友挺好的
It is good of you to come play my boyfriend
不 我不是你男朋友 你在演我夫人
No, I'm not your boyfriend; you're playing my wife
- 亨德里克斯夫妇 - 是的
- Mr. and Mrs. Hendrix? - YES!
是 那儿 太好了 我都填完了
Yeah, right here. Yeah, I got everything filled out
太棒 我只需要你的医疗卡 亨德里克斯夫人
Great. I'll just need your health card, Mrs. Hendrix
你知道吗 我有 这儿 给
You know what? I've got that. Right here. Here you go
她去做了头发 显而易见
She's changed her hair, obviously
- 因为之前太丑了 - 好吧 现在看起来
- Because it was too ugly. - Well, it looks
挺好看的 请跟上来 我们去一个房♥间
lovely now. If you'll follow me, we'll get you into a room
好的
Great
所以 亨德里克斯夫人 你觉得怎样
So, Mrs. Hendrix, how have you been feeling?
有点累而且想放屁
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表