剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
and wouldn't you know it, but they're all defunct.
你从这能看出什么吗
What's that tell you?
她有机会找到报废的车
She's got access to scrapped cars?
她曾告诉我她的工作是守夜人
She once told me she worked as a night watchman.
而城里共有三个废品回收厂
Three scrapyards in the city.
那个离贝丝家最近
That one's closest to Beth's.
- 贝丝是谁 - 晚点再说
- Who's Beth? - Save that for later.
听着 你得让我跟你一起去
Listen, you're gonna want me to come with you.
- 我为什么让你去 - 在正常情况下
- Why would I want that? - Given the right circumstances,
我认为她是个威胁
I think she could be dangerous.
科学的小幼苗 原谅我
Little science babies, forgive me.
我不知道要给你们用流态氮
I did not know to feed you liquid nitrogens.
但是你们的姐妹在我的肚子里
But your twins are in my belly,
等到她们长大
and when they are old,
我会告诉她们关于你的一切
I will tell them all about you
还有我们的冒险
and our adventures.
再见 我的亲人 亨德里克斯
Goodbye, family Hendrix.
- 那 就是那 - 什么 这个吗
- There. That's gotta be it. - What, this thing?
如果她在这 我肯定她知道我们来了
If she's here, I'm sure she already knows we're here.
米卡
Mika?
米卡
Mika!
不管了
Screw this.
比我所用的手法还要糟
A little messier than my usual approach.
- 喔喔 等等 - 怎么了
- Whoa, whoa. Wait, wait. - What?
看这个 看到那个垫子了么
Look at this. See the mat?
那是个压盘式炸♥弹♥
That's a pressure plate bomb.
你要是踩上去
You step on that,
- 这里就全炸飞了 - 天哪
- the whole place goes up. - Jesus.
有点让人好奇她在藏什么
Kinda makes you wonder what she's hiding.
她自己
Herself.
小心
Careful.
我们得找到她知道的所有关于
We need to find whatever she knows about a doctor
苏珊·邓肯医生的事 她能清除蛆蝇幼虫
called Susan Duncan. She can remove the bot.
密♥码♥
Password.
好的 我得花几分钟
Yeah. I'll need a few minutes.
好
OK.
色素开始回升了
The pigment is coming along.
过几周 这项技术就隐形了
In a few weeks, the tech will be invisible.
你觉得怎么样 夏洛特
How are you feeling, Charlotte?
为什么你一直问这个
Why do you keep asking that?
另一个信息
Another message.
你能去自己屋里玩么 夏洛特
Will you please go play in your room, Charlotte?
或许有一天 我能去那看你
Maybe someday, I'll be allowed to visit you there.
你的房♥间更漂亮
Yours is nicer.
我希望考虑
I'm willing to consider
给她用免疫抑制疗法
immunosuppressive therapy for her.
你仍然没有找到任何原始体的进展 是吧
You're no closer to finding the Original, then, are you?
夏洛特有另外一个选择
There is one other option for Charlotte.
你知道是什么吗
Do you know what it is?
她是最年轻的病人
She's the youngest subject to fall ill.
如果不治疗 她的数据对我们来说就很有价值
Untreated, her dataset could be of value to the rest of us.
- 包括艾拉 - 那么你会怎么做
- Including Ira. - And what would you do?
让疾病自然发展 还是介入治疗
Let the disease advance, or intervene?
这是个测试么
Is this a test?
这是个决定
It's a decision.
只是人生中的一个小决定
One of many we have to make every day.
M.K.
M.K...
我进去了
I'm in.
你说过她在追踪一个叫苏珊·邓肯的人
You said she was tracking someone named Susan Duncan?
- 是的 - 但看起来 尤其是最近
- Yeah. - Looks like, most recently,
M.K.在追踪你
M.K. was tracking you.
- 什么 - 窃听你的电♥话♥
- What? - Phreaking your phone.
短♥信♥ 通话记录 地点
Texts, calls, locations.
M.K. 你到底在做什么
What are you doing, M.K.?
我知道你想要保护莎拉的线人
I know you want to protect Sarah's source,
但是煽动别人分享信息
but motivating people to share information quickly
是我的专长
is my speciality.
我们都有自己的策略 谢谢
We have our own tactics, thank you.
应该让我和她一起去 我就不会打扰你了
Should have brought me with her. I'd be out of your hair.
莎拉
Sarah.
她让你去贝丝家找她 她发现了一些东西
She wants you to meet her at Beth's. She's found something.
挺烦人的 斯科特
Kind of annoying, Scottie.
呃 我觉得你会想看看这个
Uh. I think you're gonna want to see this.
老兄 什么东西 海拉烘焙还是什么
Dude, are you, like, hella baked or what?
过来看看这个
Just check this out.
哦 该死的 生物发光体
Oh, shit. Bioluminescence?
绿色荧光蛋白 他们一定用这东西做
Green fluorescent proteins. They must be using them
标记去追踪基因表达
as markers to track gene expression.
所以蛆蝇幼虫有外源DNA
So the bot's introducing foreign DNA?
确实像 因为宿主死了
And it seems like, because the host died,
它们都聚集在肿瘤里
it's all congregating in the tumour.
我打赌这就是为什么里奇有肿瘤
bet that's why Leekie had one.
这是某种基因治疗运输系统
It's some kind of gene therapy delivery system.
很可能改变了莎拉的DNA
Could be changing Sarah's DNA.
莎拉
Sarah?
莎拉
Sarah?
这里
Over here.
你后面
Behind you.
你好
Well, hello there.
你是
And you are...?
莎拉的朋友
Friend of Sarah's.
这么恰好 莎拉的线人就是个羊面具
How apropos. Sarah's deep throat is a sheep.
我有些关于苏珊·邓肯和瑞秋的信息
I have information about Susan Duncan and Rachel.
真是个好消息
That is excellent news.
现在 来摘掉面具吧
Now, let's take off the mask,
好么
shall we?
我是你的话我就不会站起来了
I would not stand up if I were you.
不管这是什么 都没有必要
Whatever this is, it's not necessary.
哦 不 有必要
Oh, yes, it is.
你好 斐迪南
Hello, Ferdinand.
你叫什么名字
What's your name? Hm?
我应该认识你 但却不认识
I should know you, but I don't.
- 我认识你 - 是么
- I know you. - Is that right?
是的
Yes.
斐迪南·希瓦利埃
Ferdinand Chevalier.
第十任萨塞克斯伯爵的私生子
Bastard son of the 10th Earl of Sussex.
一个你仍然无法接受的耻辱
A stigma you still can't get over.
我不会想那么远 但是目前给你满分
Well, I wouldn't go that far, but top marks for presentation.
你在英国特种空军团发现了你的杀戮欲
You discovered your bloodlust in the British SAS.
学习了如何快速又悄无声息的杀人
Learned to kill quickly and quietly.
完美的新上层清理工
Perfect recruit for a Topside cleaner.
如果她发现任何关于苏珊·邓肯的事
If she found anything on Susan Duncan,
她都已经删除干净了
she scrubbed it already.
我们必须马上离开 莎拉
We should really get out of here, Sarah.
试试创生会或者
Try "Neolution." Or...
- 瑞秋·邓肯 - 遵命 长官
- "Rachel Duncan." - Yes, ma'am.
赫尔辛基
Helsinki...
M.K. 是从那来的么
Is that where M.K.'s from?
这个听起来耳熟么
Does this ring a bell?
那是斯堪的纳维亚口音 是吧
That's a Scandinavian accent, isn't it?
或许是芬兰
Finland, maybe?
我总是怀疑一个克隆人逃脱了大清洗
I always suspected one clone escaped the purge.
你好 薇拉·索米宁
Hello, Veera Suominen.
薇拉·索米宁
"Veera Suominen."
让我猜猜 她不叫M.K.
Let me guess. Her name isn't M.K.
而这些姑娘也都不是你
and neither one of those girls is you.
他们一定找到了彼此
They must have found each other,
或者被故意的安排遇见
or were put together on purpose.
妮基
"Niki."
妮基是我唯一的朋友
Niki. She was my only friend.
这是她被杀一周前
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表