剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
帮我拿一下包包
My purse.
好的
OK.
来告诉你真♥相♥
To tell you the truth,
我正在做一项专业的调查研究
I'm on a professional investigation right now.
你知道戴亚德研究所吗
Do you know the DYAD Institute?
我大概不知道
I don't think so...
我十分确信 那个研究所同智生集团有关系
Well, I truly believe that, along with Brightborn,
他们在做人体实验
they're conducting human experiments.
干细胞 运用到化妆品上
Stem cells. In cosmetics.
- 抱歉 用到什么上 - 这个女人
- I'm sorry, in what? - There is this woman,
她在脸上做过干细胞疗法
and she had stem cell treatment in her face,
然后她每眨一次眼 就会发出咔哒声 猜原因
and every time she blinked, it clicked. Guess why.
- 我 我不知道 - 猜猜看
- I... I don't know. - Guess.
呃 她
Um, she...
因为她的眼睑处长出了牙齿
Because she was growing teeth out of her eyelids.
读读看
Read it.
- 眼睑尖牙 - 对
- Eyelid teeth? - Yes.
就我自身而言 我被锁定成了目标
And I'm being personally targeted
因为我是一名告密者
because I'm a whistleblower, right?
就像逃到俄♥罗♥斯♥的那个谁似的
I'm like that guy who moved to Russia.
如果不是那个金发碧眼的法国医生
And if that French blonde doctor
救了我 我现在 早就一命呜呼了
hadn't saved me, I would be, like, physically dead right now.
法国医生 你是说科米尔博士吗
French doctor. Do you mean Dr. Cormier?
你怎么知道这名字的
How do you know that name?
你怎么知道的
How do you know that name?!
别激动啊
Don't worry.
别激动 我是来帮助你的 克里斯朵
Don't worry, I'm actually here to help you, Krystal.
- 你怎么会知道我的名字
- How do you know my name?
我的天 抱歉
Oh my God, I'm sorry...
知道你很抱歉 请跟我来
I'm sure you are. Come with me, please.
放开我
Let go of me.
走吧
Let's go.
你在做什么 你这是要带我去哪里
What are you doing? Like, where are you taking me right now?
我又没做错什么 打扰一下 你是哑巴吗
I didn't do anything wrong. Excuse me! Do you talk?
喂 这不公平
Hello?! This isn't fair!
我什么 我什么都没做啊
I didn't do... I didn't do anything! Hello!
别这样好吗 这样不好吧
No, OK? This isn't right.
我知道你能听见
I know you can hear me.
好吧 我偷了这些东西
Fine, I stole these, OK?
我很抱歉 我是美容师
I'm sorry, I'm a beauty professional,
我对同行很感兴趣
I'm interested in the trade.
埃维 这是克里斯朵·戈德里奇
Evie, that's Krystal Goderitch.
抱歉
I'm sorry,
- 那是谁 - 就是个幼稚鬼
- who's Krystal Goderitch? - Krystal is a naive subject.
我去和担♥保♥人商量一下
I'll speak with security,
让他们去追捕真正的领导人
get them to track down the right leader.
她对自己的境遇
She has some delusions
有些幻想 但她造不成什么威胁
about her circumstance, but she's harmless.
我只是来这里想生个小宝宝
I just came here to have, like, a baby.
不 放我走
No! Let me go!
不 我不能
No! I can't!
我做不到
I can't do it!
我好像有点多余
Well, I feel like a zit.
这有点怪 对吗
It's kind of weird, right,
我就这么突然地冒出来了
me just popping up out of the blue?
你完全不需要为这个道歉 好吗
You totally don't have anything to apologize for, OK?
你只是有些令人 呃 意想不到
You're just a little, uh, unexpected.
我就是个彻头彻尾的灾难 自我父亲死后
Plus I'm a total disaster. Ever since my daddy died,
我就一直
I've just been, like... ah!!
有些神经错乱 我甚至都想我可能
Like, off the rails. I'd probably think
是为了小菲的钱财或别的什么
I was after Fee's money or something.
谢天谢地 这个无须忧虑
Thankfully, no problem there.
那么 花费贵吗 那个基因联♥系♥
So, is it expensive, "GeneConnexion"?
什么 - 基因联♥系♥你用来找到菲利克斯的
Sorry? - GeneConnexion, the way you found Felix.
- 妞啊 - 会不会非常昂贵
- Chicken... - Is that quite expensive?
- 干嘛 - 不 很便宜 大家都能做到
- What? - No, no, it's cheap. Everyone's doing it.
在杯子里吐一口唾液 然后寄出去
Spit in a cup and mail it off.
还真不知道原来大家都对把自己的基因档案
I don't know that everyone's comfortable
交付给某家公♥司♥这件事这么无所谓呢
coughing up their genetic profile to a corporation.
能别这么冲吗
Can you back off?
我看见的最好别是什么禁用的食物哈
That better not be contraband food I see there.
回房♥去 去吧 进去
To your room. Go on, get going.
好了 塔比瑟 我需要你的尿样
OK, Tabitha, I'm going to need a urine sample from you...
能把德内勒的基因槽给我一下吗
Can I have Denelle's OR slot?
你饶了我吧
Gimme a break.
听起来她怀孕很久了
She sounded pretty far along.
你还想得到报酬吗
Do you want to get paid?
是的 这周末是我儿子的生日
Yeah, it's just it's my son's birthday this weekend.
我今天就应该完事了的
I was supposed to be done by now.
亲爱的 你知道你是不能离开的
Honey, you know you can't leave,
否则就会被取消研究资格 来吧
you'll be disqualified from the study. Come on,
到洗手间去
let's get to the washroom.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hello! - Hello!
我想我只能做三种鬼脸
I think I only have three faces.
- 所以为什么是基因联♥系♥ - 又是这个
- Hey, so why GeneConnexion? - This again?
还有其他很多公♥司♥都做啊
Well, there's a lot of other companies that do it
不知道
I don't know
也许是广♥告♥
Maybe the commercials?
- 基因联♥系♥... - 你家族的创始人
- GeneConnexion... - Your Family Finders!
啊 我一直都不知道那意味着什么
Yeah. I didn't really know what it meant, though, until I saw
直到我第一次看到菲利克斯的脸
Felix's face for the first time
我还以为会是个大胡子的共和党
Aw. I was expecting a Republican with big hair
共和党是什么
What's a Republican?
亲爱的 讲了会让你作噩梦
Oh, sweetheart, let's not give you nightmares
基拉 你吃完了 拿着盘子过来
Kira, you're finished, so come on over. Take your plate
你来帮我弄甜点 你别那么冲
You can help me do dessert. Go easy
耶啊 你的事都不简单 对吧 莎拉
Yeah, nothing's ever easy with you, though, is it, Sarah?
我想是的
I guess not
你是傻子吗 或者这就是你脸上写着的大字
Are you the arsehole, or is it that thing in your face?
所以 你提交你的DNA了吗 或是菲利克斯
So, did you submit your DNA first, or did Felix?
莎拉 我是个很重的负担 对不起
Sarah, I'm sorry I'm such an albatross for you
我爱我的新弟弟
I love my new brother
- 我只是不相信 - 是吗 - 是的
- I just don't believe that. - Really. - No
- 我应该去 - 不 你知道吗
- I should just go. - No, you know what?
我觉得你应该留下
I think you should stay
- 也许你应该去 - 菲利克斯 - 什么
- Maybe you should go. - Felix! - What?
别这样嘛
Come on!
你几岁了
What age are you?
斯科特
Hey, Scott
好吧 嗯
Oh, OK. Yeah
谢谢 好了
Yeah, thanks. OK
对不起 阿黛尔 我对你和菲利克斯
Sorry, Adele. I had you and Felix
进行了基因测试
genetically tested
我以为我们已经做过了
I thought we already did that
是的 你做了
Yeah. Yeah, you did
是我姐姐 是吗
She's my sister, isn't she?
是的 当然吧
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, she is. Yeah
我们可以走了吗
May we be excused?
可以啊 当然可以
Yes, love, of course you can
没问题
It's OK
好吧 很好 我想这顿饭吃完了
Right, well, guess this meal's over
坐下 把饭吃完
Sit down. Finish your dinner
欢迎来到我们的大家庭
Welcome to the family
- 对不起 - 谢谢你
- Shit, sorry. - Thank you
我们有客人要生小孩了 来帮忙
We've got a carrier fully dilated. Gimme a hand
来吧
Come on
天哪 我想推一把
Oh God, I want to push
- 还没到时候 - 求你了
- Not yet. - Oh, please!
他们保证说会剖腹产术
- They promised it would be a C-section!
现在来说太晚了
Too late for that now
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表