剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
噢 抱歉
Oh! Oh, sorry.
我 我 我是
I... I... I'm a...
生物学专业的
I was biology major.
我注意到所有照片里的
So, I noticed that in all of the pictures...
谢谢 里的宝宝都有酒窝
Thank you, by the way... the babies have dimples.
要是每个宝宝都有酒窝 这就
It's highly unlikely for that to express itself
- 不太可能了吧 - 或许拍照的宝宝
- in every child. - Perhaps babies with dimples
恰巧都是有酒窝的宝宝呢
are more likely to be photographed.
那就是我确认偏差了咯
So, it's my confirmation bias, then?
- 有可能 - 好吧 你说的
- Perhaps. - Right. When you say
胚胎优化 具体是指什么
embryonic enhancement, what exactly is that referring to?
是线粒体移植吗
Is that mitochondrial transfer?
我们非常擅长消除
We have been very successful at eliminating
危险的遗传基因
certain genetic risk factors.
那就是有某种过滤程序咯
There's some kind of screening process, then?
我们的技术更直接
Our technique is more direct.
你指的不会是种系编辑吧
You don't mean germline editing?
改变胚胎的DNA
Altering the DNA of an embryo is
是很危险的 出一点差错 下一代很可能
very risky. Any mistake, and that mutation is passed on
- 产生基因突变 - 所以在大多数国家
- to future generations. - And that is why
种系编辑都是非法的啊
germline editing is illegal in most countries.
- 妈妈 - 怎么了
- Mum! - What?
我有时候不也告诉你我的梦吗
I tell you my dreams sometimes.
这不一样
It's not like that.
那是怎样
What's it like then?
那你想和S夫人谈谈吗
Do you want to talk to S about it instead?
- 阿黛尔 - 你好啊 小可爱
- Adele! - Oh, hiya, pumpkin! Heh!
他们突然拜访 就留下吃个晚饭了
They, uh, just popped round for dinner.
- 我看出来了 - 谢谢邀请
- Yeah, I see that. - Thanks for the invitation.
好样的 对了 莎拉
Good for you! Oh, um, Sarah...
小儿不宜啊
OK, earmuffs... Um,
菲利克斯说要和你谈谈你移♥民♥的问题
Felix told me about your little immigration issues.
我只是想说 你就当我没来过这儿
I just wanted to say I never was here,
没来过你藏身的地方
in your hideout, all holed up.
我不是说你住的地方不好啊 很可爱
Not that it's a hole, it's lovely.
没事的
It's OK.
我以为接受新家庭成员这件事我们
I thought we were taking this whole new
- 会先缓缓 小菲 - 行了 别说了
- family thing slow, Fee. - Stop, please.
- 闭嘴 - 不好意思 我们不是说好了
- Don't even start... - I'm sorry, did we not agree on that?
- 别说了 - 行了行了 我们出去说
- Stop! - OK, OK. A word, please.
你也来
Now!
行吧
Fine.
他们老这样
They always do this.
- 你在这儿啊 - 妈呀 吓死我了
- There you are! - Jesus Christ!
- 对不起 听我说 - 我拿到钥匙了
- Sorry, sorry! Listen to me... - I've got a key-card...
太好了
Great!
听我说 这又来了个克隆人
Listen to me! There's another clone here!
- 什么 谁啊 - 一头金发 美甲
- What? Who? - Big blonde hair, perfect nails,
声音尖得像开瓶器一样
Voice like a can opener.
- 克里斯托·戈德里奇 - 她是谁啊
- Krystal Goderitch? Wh..? - Who is she?
她来 "智生" 干嘛
Why is she at Brightborn?
难道是怀宝宝 我怎么知道
Trying to have a baby? I don't know!
她根本不知道自己是克隆人
She doesn't even know she's a clone, dude.
她会搞砸这一切的 你得阻止她
She's gonna screw this all up! You have to go stop her.
弄清楚她到底在做什么 然后甩掉她
Find out what she's doing and get rid of her, OK?
好 等等 要怎么
OK. Wait, how?
怎么做啊
How?! Ugh!
- 给我善后 - 你能不能尊敬一下
- ...clean up after me. - It would be great
安全屋对我们是必不可少的这一事实
if you could honour the fact that we need a safe house.
你说好不会带她来这儿的
You agreed not to bring her here
紧接着 你就这么跟她走进来了
and then, you just walked her right in.
- 这里可是安全屋啊 小菲 - 偏执狂
- It's a safe house, Fee. - You're paranoid!
- 你们都是 极度偏执 - 基拉在这儿
- The two of you, bloody paranoid! - Kira's here
我们也有对阿黛尔表示怀疑的权利
and we have a right to be suspicious of Adele!
不 你们没有
No, you don't, OK?
因为她是我姐姐 我由衷地相信她
'Cause she's my sister. I know it in my heart.
- 放宽心吧 莎拉 - 我们会查清楚的
- Deal with it, Sarah. - I guess we'll find out.
这他妈又是什么意思
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
我对你们进行了采样
I sampled you both.
斯科特正在做你们的基因测试
Scott's doing the DNA test.
你偷了我们的DNA吗
You poached our DNA?
嘿 呃 我能帮到您吗
Hey! Hey. Uh, can I... can I help you?
我想 做按♥摩♥
I was looking to... get a massage.
您不该在那里头
You're not supposed to be back there,
那里仅限员工进出 比如我
that's for employees only... like myself.
好吧 我只是 呃
OK, I'm just, like...
误入其中 所以
very tight back here, so...
- 请允许我 - 过去吧
- Just allow me to... - Like, right in there.
呃
Uh...
这里有预约时间表
Um, we have a schedule here,
嗯
so...
我看看
let me just...
好消息 我这段时间刚好没事
ok, good news, I have an appointment available... right now,
- 您有兴趣吗 - 很好 我就做这个
- if you're interested? - Great, I'll take it.
好的 是由我来做的
OK. It's with... myself...
- 我叫罗尼 - 好的
- Ronnie. - OK.
来做按♥摩♥吧
Let's do ourselves a massage.
请跟上我
Ah, if you'll follow me,
房♥间在
the room is...
就在 这里 对是这里
over... here..? There it is!
若您愿意 请脱下您的裙子
And if you wanna just take your dress off
然后脸朝下平躺 我就
and just lie on your face, and I will...
在这里等候
be in there.
那不是莎拉·曼宁 那是
That is not Sarah Manning. That is
科西玛·内豪斯
Cosima Neihaus.
那个能自我感知的生物学者吗
Hm! The self-aware biology student?
- 什么 - 她的感知力极其敏锐
- What? - She's quite perceptive.
说实话 令人惊叹
Amazing, really...
驱使我们去探索真实自己的与生俱来的天性
the innate human drive to know the truth of ourselves.
是啊 令人惊叹 苏珊
Yes, that's amazing, Susan
但你们还记得上一次发生了什么吗
but have we forgotten what happened the last time
一个有感知力的克隆人四处乱晃后发生的事
a perceptive clone came poking around my side of things?
那可不是什么好结局
It did not end well.
苏珊 我知道你不想
I know you hate to intervene,
干预其中 但 埃维说得对
Susan, but... Evie's right.
是啊 我想她也已经做得太多了
Yes, I suppose she's come too far.
- 带她进来 - 稍等片刻
- Bring her in. - Right away.
请进
Yes?
- 您准备好了吗 - 嗯
- Are you decent? - Mm-hmm.
您已经让自己保持舒适状态了啊
I see you've made yourself comfortable.
- 某人似乎还挺紧张的 - 确实
- Someone seems a little tense. - I am.
天啊 你的直觉很准嘛
God, you're so intuitive.
其实我也是搞治疗艺术的
I'm actually in the healing arts too.
你是一名医生吗 还是
Oh, are you a doctor, or...?
不 我是一名美容师 所以主要来说
No. I'm a beautician. So, basically,
我帮助人们展示他们真实的美丽
I help people reveal their true beauty.
主要来说
Basically.
哇哦 听起来很赞
Wow, that sounds so wonderful.
最难搞的客人 比如 呃 孕妇
The hardest people, though, are, like, pregnant women?
因为她们的自我中心主义非常强 你懂吗
'Cause they're very self-centered, you know?
懂
Oh, yeah.
她们总是说 请用无毒素的 拜托
Moms are like 'no toxins, please'
而我就说着
but I'm like,
您长小胡子了 您需要美白 之类的
'Mommy has a mustache. Mama needs bleach.'
- 你懂我的意思吗 - 嗯嗯
- Do you know what I mean? - Mm-hmm.
要知道 我觉得所有智生集团的事
Yeah, you know, I find this whole
都有些诡异
Brightborn thing kinda creepy...
你真是一点儿也不知道
You don't even know the half of it.
- 我能相信你吗 - 当然
- Can I trust you? - Of course.
治疗师间的信任
Healer to healer.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表