剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
这个老兄喜欢人体改造是吗 所以他脸才这样
So our guy's into body mod. Is that what's the cheek about?
一名黑人女性和一名白人男性
Black female, white male.
他们是在哪里杀死Basspair86的
Where did they kill Basspair86?
一辆救护车上
An ambulance.
他们知道这些可会不高兴的
They're not gonna be happy about any of this.
我认为我可以借一点监测装置来
Think I could borrow a little surveillance gear on the DL.
你让我相信了我男朋友一直在监视我
You convinced me my boyfriend's a spy.
直接告诉我你想要什么
Just tell me what you want.
你来说结束 你个懦夫
You end it, you coward!
你到底是怎么了
What is happening with you?
这位是杜克警官 他是组织的人
This is Detective Duko. He's with the union.
- 你在担心什么 探长 - 人为财死
- What's your worry, Detective? - Topside pursues its profits,
鸟为食亡
the military pursues its weapons,
而我们从根本上掌控着一切
and we steer it all from within.
创生会
Neolution.
我猜你早就计划好
I assume you have
- 把你妈妈藏起来 - 或许吧
- a plan to hide your dear mom. - I might.
远远地把她藏起来 我不需要知道地址
Far away. I don't need to know where.
莎拉·曼宁 我是M.K.
Sarah Manning, my name is M.K.
创生会知道你在哪儿了
Neolution knows where you are.
快点儿 宝贝 我们得走了
Come on, babe, we gotta go.
莎拉 你能不能搞慢点
Sarah, could you just slow down?
- 穿上衣服 基拉 - 我的基♥督♥大大啊
- Get dressed, Kira! - Christ on the cross!
闹哄哄的干嘛呢 你知道现在几点了吗
What's all the racket?! You know what time it is?!
莎拉接到一通电♥话♥ 说我们的位置暴露了
Sarah had a call. They said we'd been compromised.
- 话说M.K.到底是谁啊 -我不知道
- Who exactly is M.K.? - I don't know.
他跟我们一条船的
She's one of us.
她说她认识贝丝
She said she knew Beth.
她是怎么知道创生会找到了我们的
How does she know that the Neos have found us?
她没说 她刚刚背弃了阿尔特
She didn't say. She just bailed on Art.
- 听着很可疑啊 - 基拉 快点儿的
- Sounds bloody fishy to me. - Kira, come on!
- 快点儿 亲爱的 - 爸爸怎么办
- Come on, come on, babe. - What about Daddy?
他还在国外呢 我们会转告给他消息的
He's out of the country still. We'll get word to him soon.
听着 我知道这些看起来很不可思议
Look, I know none of it makes any sense,
但我们没有其他的选择 不是吗
but we don't have a choice, do we?
莎拉 我们已经很小心了
Sarah, we've been so careful.
我们这么努力的掩盖自己的行踪
We have covered our tracks.
没人知道我们的方位
No one knows we're here!
那她的电♥话♥怎么会出现呢
Then why would she call?
说不定是创生会想引我们现身
Could be the Neos trying to flush us out.
也许是吧 但我们最好还是要逃离
Maybe, but I still think we should go.
做事前先考虑清楚 好吗 亲爱的
Let's just get our heads before we do anything, luv, OK?
我先探探风头 我看他们有没有
Let me reach out first. I will see if my people
听到什么风声
have heard anything.
妈咪
Mommy?
怎么了 宝贝
Sorry, babe.
他们来了
They're coming.
- 我的天啊 - 快上车
- Jesus, Mary, and Joseph! - Get in the truck!
麻利点 你们知道该怎么做
Come on! You know what to do.
S夫人 不能留下任何证据
S, they can't find anything.
他们找不到的 连个屁都不让他们闻见
They won't. Not even an eyelash.
把这些都装进车里 拿着这个
Get 'em all in the truck. Take this.
哟哟 换一只脚
Gah-ah! Ball change.
加油做 举起手臂
Work it out. Lift up.
风♥骚♥的走位 用力甩
Pas de bourrée. Whack it out.
攥拳 卷起来
Grab. Roll.
好的 再来一遍
Alright. One more time
为了好身材
for good luck!
然后我们一起穿过来
Then we're gonna move through.
- 一起来 - 我天 戴娜
- In 5, here we go. - Holy, Dinah!
♪ 我也试过把那些痛楚写出来 ♪
♪ I tried to write it out ♪
♪ 在纸张上 ♪
♪ On paper ♪
♪ 我都痛楚都已经 ♪
♪ My words are buried ♪
♪ 浸到了骨子里 ♪
♪ In my skin ♪
♪ 毫无理由的迷失 没有希望 ♪
♪ Lost without a way, a hope ♪
斯科特
Scott!
- 往后退 - 哇呜 别这么激动
- Step back. - Whoa, take it easy!
我期待的是一副熟悉的面孔呢
I was expecting a friendly face.
- 西沃恩 - 不好意思
- Siobhan. - Apologies.
本杰明的朋友 我们到站了 没事
Any friend of Benjamin's... We're here, it's good.
三个月之内就烧了两栋房♥子
Two houses up in flames inside three months,
还在货运飞机上蜷缩了18个小时
18 hours in the arse of a cargo plane,
还要把我扔在黑暗的货车里
stuffed in a van in the dark;
基♥督♥老天爷呀 我需要你的关爱
Christ, I need a fag.
- 好吧 就是这儿了吗 - 就是这儿了
- Alright, this is it then? - This is it.
我们马上就到了 宝贝
We're nearly there, babe.
本杰明会把你和肯德尔送到安全屋
Benjamin's gonna take you and Kendall to the safe house,
- 然后我去和你碰面 - 你把她安顿好以后
- and I'll meet you later. - When you've settled her in,
- 你得回来做个体♥检♥ - 我才不需要
- you come back here for checkup. - I don't need a checkup.
- 这事儿就这么定了 - 我们会在安全房♥
- You're having one anyway! - Are we gonna meet Cal
见到卡尔吗
at the safe house?
跟你说过了 短时间内我们见不到他
told you, we're not gonna see him for a while.
基拉
Kira?
宝贝
Babe.
别耍小脾气啦
Come on!
小捣蛋
Monkey!
她会理解的 她只是搞不清状况而已
She'll be fine, luv. She just needs to understand.
就是这儿吗 你确定吗
This is it? Are you serious?
我不知道 我只感觉
I don't know, I'd say it's a half-decent front
没有人会对这里有多大的兴趣 还是挺安全的
by the smell of it. No one's stumbling in here by accident.
我不觉得你们是为了最新一♥期♥的畅销书而来的
I doubt you two are here for the latest issue of Rot & Ruin.
- 叫我地狱男巫 - 地狱男巫这名字不错
- Call me Hell Wizard. - "Hell Wizard." That's lovely.
我觉得你们应该对我们地下室的存货感兴趣的
I think you might want to check out what we have downstairs.
好极了
Oh, brilliant!
就像一个蝙蝠侠的蝙蝠洞一样
It's like the bloody Batcave in here.
- 嘿 - 你们好
- Hey! - Hey.
嗨 莎拉
Hi, Sarah!
嘿 欢迎你们来到兔子洞
Hey, welcome to the Rabbit Hole.
来得到这里感觉太棒了斯科特 谢谢你
It's really good to be here, Scott. Thanks.
你过的怎么样 你还好吗
How are you doing? Are you all right?
还可以啊 还不错 我还挺好的
Yeah, yeah, I'm good.
漫画书店下面的神秘实验室
Yeah, secret lab under a comic book shop,
这么酷的事还能奢求什么呢 哈哈
what more could a girl want, right? Haha!
挺不错的 我说真的
I'm good, seriously.
那就好
Good.
欢迎回家 莎拉
Welcome home, sestra.
你能回来我真是高兴坏了 莎拉
Well, I'm terribly happy you're back, Sarah,
不过那个神秘的M.K.究竟是怎么知道
but how did this mysterious M.K. know
他们要来抓你的
they were coming for you?
这才是问题的关键 不是么
That's the question, ain't it?
到昨天为止 冰岛还是很安逸的
Up until yesterday, it was all quiet on the Iceland front.
是啊 跟这里一样 安逸的过分
Yeah, same here. Too quiet.
不行 我已经有行程了
Well, I'm completely overbooked,
- 我没有时间找他 - 挤挤总会有时间的
- I have no time for Neos. - You might have to make some.
贝丝从来没有提到过
So, uh, Beth never mentioned
- 这个叫M.K.的人吗 - 没有
- anybody named "M.K."? - No. I-I...
可你最了解她了不是么
But you knew her best, Alison.
关于M.K.的她什么都没有提过
No, she never said anything to me.
她并不是事事都会跟我讲啊
But she didn't share every little thing.
我是说 这样也是为了保护我们
I mean, she protected us.
就像一个戴面具的克隆人 这又是为了什么
Like from a clone in a mask? What's up with that?
阿尔特说她带了一张羊的面具
Art just said she wore a sheep mask.
- 哦是啊哈哈 - 什么
- Oh, right. - What?
- 绵羊多利 - 老实说
- Dolly the sheep. - For the record,
我没找到笑点
I do not find that even remotely amusing.
你是怎么搞到这个地方的
How did you set this place up?
亨德里克斯支付了租金和其他费用
The Hendrixes ponied up the cash.
我们还从低价网站上找了些别的设备
Some of the gear we got on Craigslist.
大部分都是在他们把我们封在外面之前
But most of it magically migrated from Dyad
从研究所里拿过来的
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表