剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
You can't know what perfect is!
我懂 我生来就不完美
I know! I was born sick!
我也不完美 这并不说明什么
I'm sick too; that doesn't justify this.
达芬奇为了学解剖还偷过尸体
Da Vinci robbed graves to study anatomy.
百年之后
In a hundred years...
他们会奉我为先驱
they'll call me a pioneer.
请不要这样做
Please don't do this.
说再见吧
Say goodbye.
抓紧
Quickly.
别再靠近了
Stop there.
肯德尔 我们该怎么办
Kendall, what do we do?
科西玛 不要哭
No tears, Cosima.
这些垃圾不值得你哭
These shites aren't worth the salt.
告诉西沃恩
Tell Siobhan...
她做得对
she's done right,
一直都对
always.
告诉你的姐妹
And tell your sisters
我很骄傲能和她们相处 成为她们的一员
I'm proud to have been part of them all.
退后
Step back.
转过去 亲爱的
Turn around, luv.
转过去
Turn around!
好孩子
Good girl!
戴尔芬·科米尔已被击毙
Delphine Cormier was shot dead
于戴亚德研究所停车场
at the DYAD parkade.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
告诉苏珊原型已挂
Tell Susan the Original's dead.
告诉苏珊 结束了
Tell Sarah it's over.
不然贝丝就白白死去
Or Beth died for nothing.
贝丝
Beth!
- 别逼我对警♥察♥下手 - 你别逼我才对
- Don't make me kill a cop. - Don't make me!
这是真的吗
Is it true?
我的姐♥妹♥们♥会因为我知道的而死去吗
Will my sisters die for what I know?
他们之前就这样干过
They've done it before.
你在计划什么 贝丝
What's your play, Beth?
♪我们看着♪
♪ As we watch ♪
♪这个世界的崩塌♪
♪ This world burn ♪
♪简单的小道理♪
♪ A simple truth's ♪
♪就这么难懂吗♪
♪ So hard to learn ♪
♪当事情步入歧途♪
♪ When things go wrong ♪
♪很难发现♪
♪ It's hard to see ♪
♪不仅是你♪
♪ It's not just you ♪
♪我也这样♪
♪ But also me ♪
♪我会♪
♪ I will ♪
结束了 我们完了 我完了
It's over! We're done! I'm done!
都是我搞砸了
I screwed it up!
我们不能再与之抗衡了 米卡
We can't fight this anymore, Mika!
他们会腐蚀你的人生
Neolution will cauterize
艾莉森 科西玛
your life. Alison, Cosima,
你的父母 保罗
your parents, Paul.
你还想救这些你爱的人对吗
You want to save the people that you love?
把枪开到你自己头上吧
Use that gun on yourself.
你需要把这些都销毁
You need to drop all this.
回去继续躲着
Go back into hiding.
喝茶玩游戏 什么都无所谓
Drink iced tea, play video games, whatever.
只要不让人找到你就行
Just stay hidden.
我需要保证我爱的每一个人都安全
I have to keep everyone that I care about safe.
不要离开我
Please don't leave me.
你也想要这样不是吗
And you want that too,
不是吗贝丝
don't you, Beth?
替我照顾其他人
Watch the others for me.
♪我会♪
♪ I will ♪
♪将其燃尽♪
♪ Burn it all down ♪
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表