剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
One second.
抱歉 我这里太吵了
I'm sorry. It's so loud in here.
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
你好 特瑞纳
Hey, Trina.
你好 呃 我们今天在创生会说过话
Hey, uh, we spoke today at Club Neolution.
是啊 我当然记得
Oh, of course. Yeah, of course I remember.
有什么事吗
What's up?
我 呃
I'm, uh...
我很担心我的男朋友 亚伦
I'm worried about my boyfriend, Aaron.
他去见那些创生会的核心成员了
He left to go meet these hard-core Neos.
好的
Okay.
他们是谁
Who are they?
我 呃 我不知道
I, uh... I don't know.
他们来过俱乐部 一个黑人女孩和一个白家伙
They came here to the club... a black girl and a white guy.
我到车上再打给你 行吧
I'm gonna call you from the car, okay?
他们在去亚伦的实验室的路上
They're going to Aaron's lab.
所有生物黑客都驻扎在唐人街那块
Chinatown is where all the biohackers are.
好的 我快到了
Okay. I'm close.
他怎么会让他们在他脸上植入东西啊
Why would he let them implant something in his cheek?
他们说这是一项生物计量学的研究
They said it was a biometric study.
一位牙医把这小东西植进去的
A dentist inserted this tiny little grain,
但现在 它在变大
and now... It's growing.
行 我会去确保他没事的 好吗
Okay, well, I'm gonna make sure he's all right, okay?
现在 我在小道里了
So, I'm in the tunnel.
接下去怎么走
Now where do I go?
在拐角处 你就会看见一栋建筑
Okay, around the corner, you'll see the building.
你得顺着逃生梯上到三楼去
You have to go up the fire escape to the third floor.
好
Okay.
我回头再打给你
I'm gonna call you back, all right?
我不能再继续做下去了
I can't do it anymore.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
那并不是针对你
That's not pointing back to you.
这不是我们能决定的
It's not up to us.
你有试着取出它吗
Have you even tried to take it out?
- 我并不清楚 - 嘘 嘘 嘘
- I don't really know what... - Shh! Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh.
就 拜托你
Just... please.
拜托你把它取出来吧
Please just get it out.
好 来吧
Okay, then. Hop up.
至少他没像卡普拉先生那样
At least he didn't try to take it out himself,
擅自取出来
like Mr. Capra.
那完全是瞎搞 合同里都详细说过了
That's tampering, and it's well covered in the contract.
继续
Go on.
继续来
Go under.
你醒来时 它就取出来了
When you wake up, it'll all be gone.
他必须死
He had to go.
该死的
God damn it.
你到底有没有试着去和他好好谈
Did you even try to talk him out of it?
他不肯听原因
He wouldn't listen to reason.
这么做他们可是不会开心的
They're not gonna be happy about any of this.
你看得见吗 要不要再打点灯光
Can you see? Do you need more light?
不用 看得见
It's good.
就是在这儿了
It's right there.
小心点
Careful.
把它弄起来
Lifting it off.
贝丝
Beth?
阿尔特 我完全搞砸了
I messed up bad, Art.
- 玛格丽特·陈 - 完全不认识吗
- Margaret Chen. - No idea?
贝丝
Beth?
我开枪打了一个平民
I shot a civilian.
我开枪打了个平民 阿尔特
I shot a civilian, Art.
他们会带你到内务部进行正式的审问
They're gonna take you to I.A. to be formally interviewed.
我不认识她 完全不认识
I don't know who she is. I don't know.
你看到她有枪
You saw a gun.
不 我没看到
No, I didn't.
你看到枪了
You saw a gun!
知道了吗 听懂了吗
Okay, do you hear me?
来整理一下你的故事
Now get your story straight.
你必须这么做
You've got to do this.
我们能做到的
We can do this.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
我会帮你一起度过的
I'll get you through it.
他们现在会带你去 听你的口供
They'll take you down now to get your statement.
这位是杜克警官
This is Detective Duko.
他是我们联邦的人
He's with the union.
别担心 警官
Don't you worry, Detective.
我全程都会陪着你的
I'll be with you the whole time.
你确定没人跟来吗
You sure you weren't followed?
确定 我把那车弄沟里去了
Yeah, and I... I ditched the car.
别担心
Don't worry.
抱歉 我不知道还能去哪
I'm sorry. I didn't know where else to go.
喝茶吗 我去弄点冰红茶
Tea. I'll make some iced tea.
你是对的 创生会的爪牙遍地都是
You were right... Neos are everywhere.
杜克潜伏在警♥察♥联邦之中
Duko's with the police union.
那家伙本该保护我的
The guy's supposed to protect me.
我倒霉透了
I'm screwed.
现在我还能相信谁
Who do I trust now?
天啊 怪不得你要像这样活着
God, no wonder you live like this.
抱歉 我不是说
Sorry. I didn't mean...
我表错意了
That came out wrong.
M.K. 他们从那孩子脸上
M.K., what was the thing
取出的到底是什么东西
they pulled out of the kid's face?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我们会查清楚的
But we'll find out.
怎么查
How?!
我开枪打了个人
I shot somebody!
他们就要把我的徽章撤掉了
They're gonna take away my badge!
你警告过我 我不该
You warned me. I should have...
我不该告诉科西玛和艾莉森的
I should have never told Cosima or Alison.
我还把我的搭档牵扯了进来
I dragged my partner into it, too.
我用不同的方法让他倒了两次霉
I screwed him two different ways.
35毫升的粉兑了275毫升的水
35 milliliters crystals to 275 milliliters water.
老天 现在这就是我的生活
Christ, this is my life now.
简直不敢再想了
Can't even think anymore.
我现在倒会思考了
I'll think now.
我常常整夜整夜地想
I usually think all night.
你好
Hello?
你好 我是阿尔特
Hey, it's Art.
我把你吵醒了吗
Did I wake you?
谁打的
Who is it?
- 我 - 继 稍等
- I, uh... - Go... Hold on a second.
继续睡 宝贝 还早呢
Go to bed, babe. It's still early.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道现在正值午夜
I know it's the middle of the night.
是啊 阿尔特 情况怎么样了
Yeah. Art, what's going on?
呃 我没找到线索
Yeah, well, I got no clue,
但觉得你可能会需要跟某个人谈谈
but there's someone I think you need to talk to.
莎拉·曼宁 我是M.K.
Sarah Manning, m... my name is M.K.
我认识贝丝
I knew Beth.
创生会知道你在哪
Neolution knows where you are.
他们是为肯德尔·马龙而来的
They're coming for Kendall Malone.
你怎么会知道
How do you know that?
莎拉 听我说
Listen to me, Sarah.
你现在就得逃了
You need to run right now.
退后
Step back.
我必须让她四处奔逃
I've gotta keep her on the move.
你们都想要把我杀掉
They all want a piece of me.
你得告诉我戴尔芬还活着
I need you to tell me Delphine's alive. It felt
她好像知道有一些坏事要发生了
like she knew something bad was going to happen.
艾莉森 你怎么在这
Alison, why are you here?
先生 你一直都没有接你的电♥话♥哦
You haven't been answering your calls, Mister.
- 此路已不归 - 你在玩弄我的妻子
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表