剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Si, ooh, it's...
你又粗又大
grande, molto duro.
- 超粗壮 - 你最好跟我
- Very duro. - You best to come with me
- 去厕所解决一下了 - 拜托了 带我去厕所吧
- to the lavatore. - Please, take me to the lavatore
这就是你的小鸡鸡吗
Is that your leaning tower?
让我把它变得又粗又壮吧
It's not leaning anymore
我给你准备了两个辣肉圆 宝贝儿
I got two spicy meatballs for you, baby
太辣了
So spicy!
哦 太挤了… 在这个… 飞机上的厕所...
Oh, it is so tight... in this... airplane lavatory...
- 我快到了 我高♥潮♥了 - 克拉罗 克拉罗
- I am arriving! I am landing! - Si, claro, claro!
不可能
Unreal
没有头节 也没有脑神经节
No scolex. No cerebral ganglion
它有一个人造的内核
It's got a synthetic core. I'm not even
我都不确定我们能不能说它活着
sure we could say it's alive.
问题是这是用来干什么的
gThe question is what does it do?
而且为什么里奇博士会有一个
And why did Leekie have one?
她三个礼拜前就有症状了
She started showing symptoms three weeks ago
我自己会看 谢谢
I can read, thank you
而且她是发现症状的人里最小的
And is she the youngest subject to develop symptoms?
对
She is
她自己不知道吧
She doesn't know, does she?
- 不知道 - 苏珊考虑过
- No. - And has Susan considered
对她进行免疫抑制疗法了吗
immunosuppressive therapy for her?
这种治疗在詹妮弗 菲兹西蒙斯身上诱发了急性发病
That treatment induced rapid onset in Jennifer Fitzsimmons
这根本是折磨
It was torture
是 但是夏洛特还没进入青春期
Yes. But Charlotte is prepubescent
她的荷尔蒙没那么高
Her hormone levels are lower
而且她的自发免疫反应也许更...
and her auto-immune response might be easier to...
更容易控制
to control
我会告诉苏珊的
I'll bring it up with Susan
听着 妮基 苏珊·邓肯
Look, Niki. Susan Duncan
瑞秋的监护人 像我一样鬼魂般的存在
guardian of Rachel. A ghost all these years, like me
你藏在哪里呢
Where are you hiding? Ping, ping, ping...
瑞秋藏的很深
Rachel's hidden deep
她会把手伸向谁呢
Who's she reaching out to?
你
You
所以你就是斐迪南
So you are Ferdinand
莎拉的神秘线人到底是谁啊
Who is this mysterious source of Sarah's?
是内鬼还是外人
Insider? Outsider?
我一直绞尽脑汁的想
I've been racking my brains
要饼干吗
Biscuit?
我很欣赏你 西沃恩
I admire you, Siobhan
我希望有一天 我也会有个自己的家
I'd like a family of my own, someday
我私下已经存了些钱
I've squirreled a little away
够我在海边买♥♥个房♥子过活
Enough to recover by the seaside in style
我和瑞秋
Just Rachel and I
享受着二人世界
Bide our time
免受世界缓慢而稳定繁荣的节奏打扰
before a slow, steady climb back to power
你对家庭的定义也蛮有趣喔
Interesting definition of family
我们所有的梦想都取决于莎拉了 不是吗
All our dreams rest with Sarah now, don't they?
M.K
M.K.?
我在这儿
I'm here
M.K.
M.K.?
你说过你会亲自来见我的
You said you'd meet me in person
- 他是上层之一 -什么
- He's Topside. - What?
瑞秋的联♥系♥人 是负责所有杀人除尾的事
Rachel's contact. He did their wet work, their cleaning
- 他就是你的线人吗 - 是的 我下决定了
- Is he your source? - Yeah, I made a decision
有时候你必须和你不喜欢的人一起工作
Sometimes you have to work with people you don't like
不 我们不会
No, we don't. No, we don't
听着 米卡 不管是任何人
Look, Mika, I will do anything
只要能把我脸上的植入物移走就行
I'll deal with anyone to get this implant out of my face
- 你找到苏珊·邓肯了吗 - 我俩之间完了
- Did you find Susan Duncan? - We're finished
我不能再相信你了
I can't trust you now
对不起
Oh, oh, sorry
- 艾莉森 - 波西亚
- Alison! - Portia!
噢 发生什么事了
Oh, no, what's wrong?
- 哦 宝贝儿 - 要来谈谈吗吗
- Oh, sweetie. - Can we talk?
所以我们想再试一次
So we wanted to try one more time
但是博士刚刚告诉我 不可能
but the doctor just told me, no go
艾莉 我很抱歉
Oh, Ali, I'm so sorry
你和雅各布是不是… 对不起…
Did you and Jacob... forgive me...
但是你们没试试什么特别的吗
but did you try something special?
你们有没有试试 我不知道 新的技术或者...
Did you do some, I don't know, new technology or...?
我想知有什么其他的方法 付钱也好 怎么都好
I mean, I'd do anything. I'd pay anything
艾莉 奥斯卡和嘉玛是特别好的孩子
Ali. Oscar and Gemma are such amazing kids
是啊 我爱他们 我真的很爱他们
Oh, yes. And I love them so much, I really do
我只是... 你知道 我人渐衰老嘛
I just... You know, I'm getting older
身边每个朋友都要生小孩了 而且...
and everybody's pregnant, and...
我只是希望能有自己的宝宝
I just want to have my own baby
艾莉...
Ali...
你知道吗
You know what?
也许你应该回去那里
Maybe you should go back in there
去看看博什医生
See Dr. Bosch
问问他关于 "智生计划" 的问题
Ask for the "Brightborn Treatments."
- 好吗 - 好的
- OK? - OK
谢谢
Thank you
- 你结婚了吗 - 结了 虽然我们不是每天
- And are you married? - Yes, though some of us
都带着结婚戒指
don't always wear our wedding rings
只是因为有些人
It's because some of us don't need our
不用一只小戒指来获得安全感
rings to feel secure in our relationship
我们应该在几天以后就能得到结果了
Well, we should have the test results in a few days
你心里有个卵子捐献人了吗
Do you have an egg donor in mind?
- 有了 - 还没
- Yes. - Not yet.
我们还在缩减人选
We are still narrowing it down.
你知道 我们应该告诉你
You know, we should tell you, too, that we are
我们也很高兴 能一起合作
thrilled to be working with you
而且我们对新型技术都很能看开
And we are both very open to any kind of emerging technologies
你们两个都是健康的年轻人
You two are healthy young men
我相信让你们怀孕不会有任何问题
I doubt you'll have any problems conceiving
博什医生 有人告诉我们要特别问一下
Dr. Bosch, we were told to ask for you specifically
问一下关于
And to ask about
那个智生计划
the Brightborn Treatments?
你们怎么知道智生计划的
How did you hear about Brightborn?
从你的顾客口中得知的
From a very satisfied customer
吉尔...
Jill...
你能拿些智生计划的资料进来吗
could you bring in some Brightborn packages?
M.K.没有出现
M.K. didn't show
如果M.K.把你拒之门外
If M.K. shut you down
我相信她一定有好的理由
I'm sure she had good cause
我走投无路了 迪齐 我需要你帮我找她
I'm out of options, Dizzy. I need you to help me find her
你一直在敲我的门 要老子帮你忙
You keep banging on my door, asking for favours
你有想过我要什么吗
You ever think about what I might want?
- 好吧 你要什么 - 我要知道
- Alright, what? - I need to know
你和你这些姐妹之间到底发生了什么
exactly what's going on between you and this twin of yours
- 不 你不用知道 - 我就是要知道
- No, you don't. - Yes, I do.
- 为什么 - 我有我的理由
- Why? - I have my reasons
我线人也醉心于此
I've got people wrapped up in this too
好吧 行
OK, fine
克隆
Clones
我们是克隆人
We're clones
天哪
Jesus
基因完全一样 外面还有多少个
Genetic identicals. How many others are there out there
- 像你一样的克隆人 - 我们所知道的有二十二个
- in this little "experiment"? - 22 that we know of
加上M.K.的话 共有九个还活着
including M.K. 9 of us still living
- 你相信我吗 - 我不知道
- Do you believe me? - I don't know
好吧 不管真假 都是一个好故事嘛
Well. True or not, makes for a great story
听着 我和M.K.面对面见过三次
Listen, I've met with M.K. three times in person
而每一次她的车牌都不一样
and each time she had different plates on her car.
- 到底怎么回事 - 这就是问题
- What's that about? - Exactly.
我黑了机动车驾驶管理处 查找这些车牌
I cracked the DMV, ran those plates,
更麻烦的出现了 都是已经不能使用了的
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表