剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Mum...
- 我很抱歉 - 我会做好我的工作
- I'm sorry. - I will do my part.
我会确保苏珊诚实 所有人平安
I'll keep Susan honest and everyone safe,
但这是错误的 莎拉
but this is the wrong play, Sarah.
你把我们都置于险境
You're putting us all at risk.
你一小时后去菲家见斯科特
You'll meet Scott at Fee's in an hour.
带上本杰明
Bring Benjamin.
里奇的阿兹海默症蝇蛆看起来有点憔悴
Leekie's Alzheimer's bot is looking a little peaked.
或许我们该喂它点血
Suppose we should feed it blood,
像恐怖小商店那样
like Little Shop of Horrors.
是的 因为结果不错
Yeah 'cause that ended well.
好了 在这里 一个TB的数据
OK, here it is; one terabyte of data,
三个月的血汗水
three months of blood, sweat
和液体样本两个关系
and fluid samples, two relationships
一个丢失的灵魂伴侣
one missing soulmate.
其实 谢伊算是重修旧好
Well, Shay was a rebound,
所以是一个半关系
so one-and-a-half relationships.
最多一又四分之三
One and three quarters tops.
我只是不明白分享出这个 是种胜利还是
I just don't know if sharing this is a win or...
投降
Surrender?
如果我们有时间的话
We would have cracked it
我们就能破解它
if we had the time.
没错
Yeah.
- 没错 我们开始吧 - 好
- Yeah, let's do this. - Yeah.
莉妲项目意味着一切
Leda is everything.
- 我希望你能理解 - 我理解
- I wish you'd understand. - I do understand.
你需要你的女孩们来制♥造♥更好的人类
You need your girls to build a better human.
我的人生是可以牺牲的
My life is expendable.
拜托 别这样
Oh, please,
别这么说
don't talk like that.
我不想死 苏珊
I don't want to die, Susan.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
我也会为你
I will find a way
找出解决办法的
for you as well.
我保证
I promise.
你相信我吗
You believe me?
莎拉 我不明白
Sarah, I don't get it.
对不起 阿尔特 我认为
I'm sorry, Art. I think
当贝丝有机会对着苏珊扣下扳机的时候
when Beth couldn't pull the trigger on Susan,
她只是下不去手
she just couldn't live with it.
不 那段视频我看了几百遍了
No, I watched that video a hundred times.
那顶假发 那把枪
The wig, the gun,
然后她竟然又回去了 我是说
and then she comes back again? I mean,
如果她没有朝任何人开枪
if she didn't shoot anybody
- 那她的手上为什么会有血迹 - 没错
- Why the blood on her hands? - Exactly.
好吧 那我这边这件事怎么办
OK. Yeah, well, what about this thing here?
克里斯朵觉得沙宣公♥司♥在追杀她
Krystal thinks Vidal Sassoon is after her.
克里斯朵 该死
Krystal? Shit.
我让菲打给你 好吧
Uh, I'll get Fee to call you, alright?
他有办法处理这事
He's got a way with that.
好的 你确定你和
OK. You're sure you
科西玛在智生不需要支援吗
and Cosima don't need backup at Brightborn?
不用 我们能搞定
No, we've got it covered.
一小时内我脸上的蝇蛆应该就会被取出
I should be bot-less in an hour.
莎拉 你小心点
Sarah, you watch your back.
这曾经杀死了贝丝
This is what killed Beth.
亚瑟 这是个轻率的计划
Arthur, this is a harebrained scheme.
谁会接受啊
Who would buy it?
实际上 克里斯朵 好吧 我一会就到
Actually, Krystal. OK, yeah, fine. I'll be there soon.
苏珊正在路上
Susan's en route.
你和美发师完事了之后打电♥话♥给我
You call me when you're done with the hairdresser.
她是个美容师
She's an esthetician.
我们得控制住局势 菲
We need to keep the situation under control, Fee.
答应我 阿黛尔不会走进去
Just promise me that Adele is not gonna walk in.
这个问题有待讨论 她回家了
It's a moot point, she went home.
菲利克斯 等这些事都解决了
Felix, when this is all done,
带她回来 为了妈 我想让全家人都在这里
bring her back. I want the whole family here for Ma.
所有人
Everyone.
妈 肯德尔很坚强
Kendall's a tough old badger, Mum.
好吗 她还有时间
OK? She's still got time.
他们马上上来了
They're coming up.
好的
Yeah.
他们到了
They're here.
- 你都准备就绪吗 - 准备好分离
- Are you all set? - Ready to separate
原型细胞了 只需要一个原型
the Original's cells. Just need one Original.
妈 表演时间到
Ma, showtime.
马龙夫人
Mrs. Malone
很荣幸见到你
it's an honour.
或许这终究不是个好主意
Maybe this isn't such a good idea after all.
嘿 我们马上就能把你脸上那个东西拿掉了
Hey, we're gonna get that thing out of your face.
好吗 如果你听话的话
OK? Then I'll take you for ice cream
我带你去吃冰淇淋
if you're good.
虽然取出过程很安全 但是也很精细
The extraction is safe, but delicate.
我们会将你全身麻醉 你会睡到手术结束
We'll put you under. You'll sleep right through it.
- 不 我不要她做 - 为什么不呢
- No. Not her. - Why not?
我嘴里还有你伙伴的手指味
I can still taste your partner's fingers in my mouth.
没错 我协助你
Yeah, I'm assisting.
别担心 有我在
Got your back.
你在那看斯科特工作就可以了
You can watch Scott work from there.
请坐
Take a seat.
谢谢
Thank you.
科西玛说她们已经开始了
Cosima says they've started.
最后一针 我保证
Last needle, I promise.
你知道你的生物特性为什么如此独特吗 马龙夫人
Do you know why your biology is so unique, Mrs. Malone?
我运气好
Just my bloody luck.
没错 你是一个真正的异类
Yes, you're a true anomaly.
我丈夫找到的唯一可克隆的生物体
The only clonable subject my husband ever found.
怪不得他把你的身份隐藏得这么好
No wonder he hid your identity so well.
藏起我为了不让你这种人发现
Hid me from the likes of you.
伊桑看见人最好的一面
Ethan saw the best in people;
我却看见最高级的一面
I see the most.
而现在 你就是这世上
And right now, you are the most
最有价值的人
valuable person in the world.
这些光条纹是什么 神经吗
What are the striations? Nerves?
神经形态网格 生物反馈 不是硬编码
Neuromorphic grid, biofeedback, not hardcoding.
那样更有弹性
More resilient that way.
所以它有本能是吗
So it has instincts?
抱歉
Sorry.
- 注射器 - 好的
- Syringe. - Yeah.
这个植入物对
The implant reacts to
热量和压力变异体产生反应
heat and pressure variants.
这种酶中和了这些受体
This enzyme neutralizes those receptors
让它沉睡 无毒安全
puts it to sleep. No toxic failsafe.
钳子
Forceps.
给你
There you go.
你做的非常好 马上就好了
You're doing really well, Sarah. Almost there.
它在渗出毒素 我把取出来它肯定会破裂
It's leaking toxin. I can't extract without rupturing it.
你没事的
You're OK.
我们塞住这个裂缝 对吧
OK, we plug the leak, right?
- 是的 - 你呼吸就好 莎拉
- Yes. - Just breathe, Sarah.
如果毒素碰到了她的血液 她就死定了
If that toxin hits her bloodstream, she's dead.
好了 别动
OK. Here I go. Don't move.
别动 它正在被撕裂 就是现在
Don't move. It's tearing. Now or never.
- 别动 - 小心点
- Don't move. - Careful.
好了
OK.
好了 现在我们非常 非常小心的它取出来
Alright, now pull it out very, very carefully.
慢点 慢点
Do it slowly, slowly.
很好
Good.
干得好
Good job.
非常好 非常好
Great. Great.
你说过很安全的
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表