剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
A little tired and many farts
哈 我可以告诉你 这很正常
Ha! I can assure you, that's perfectly normal
但是和我男朋友做♥爱♥的时候不是
But never when having sex with my boyfriend
哈哈 丈夫 我
Haha! Husband. Me
她的丈夫 呃 我们做♥爱♥了
her husband. Uh, we have sex
因为她是我妻子
because she's my wife
呃 就因为这样才怀孕吧
Well, that is how all this happened
- 对吗 - 对 太对了
- am I right? - You are right, so right
别担心 有很多安全的体♥位♥
Don't worry, there are many safe positions
让你们在怀孕时也能做羞羞的事
you can practice well into your pregnancy
- 哦 太好了 - 什么
- Oh, good. - What?
很高兴能再给你抽血 肯德尔
It's nice to take your blood again, Kendall
恐怕是这阵子最后一次了
Last time for a while, I'm afraid
我们要不停带她转移
gotta keep her on the move
他们都像是要吃了我
They all want a piece of me
- 你倒是需要多出去 - 妈
- You need some sun. - Ma...
她才是那个该被扎被刺的
She's the one that should be getting pricked and prodded
我以为我的基因会让你更好
I thought my DNA was supposed to make you better
是啊 发展一套疗法很花时间
Yeah, it takes time to develop a therapy
我们仍然需要一个合适的病毒载体来运送它
We still need the right viral vector to deliver it
你能不能再从基拉那儿接受一次干细胞疗法
Could you take another stem cell treatment from Kira?
我的意思是 在此期间
I mean, just in the meantime
我不能再做一个新的基因疗法
I can't start a new gene-therapy trial if I'm
如果我已经在接受其他治疗 新疗法♥会♥扰乱数据组
already taking other treatments. It'll skew the whole data set
呃 你们俩即将有突破 我能感觉到
Well, you two are gonna have a breakthrough, I feel it
前题是该死创生会杀不了我们的话
If the bloody Neos don't murder us all first
咋了 实话实说而已
What? It's true!
人类只有解开
The individual can only begin the journey
人类细胞内的基因链信息
to the extraordinary by casting off
才能实现真正的蜕变
the genetically-mandated human shell
解开了又能怎样
Cast it off for what?
为了他们提供的某种东西 我猜
For whatever they provide, I guess
科西玛说这是摘录技术
Cosima calls it soundbite science
天哪 贝丝
Jesus, Beth
莎拉 过来看看这个
Sarah, come see this
什么 你找到什么了吗
What, you found something?
是的 找到了我觉得谁都不该看到的东西
Yeah, something I don't think anybody was supposed to see
- 那是个摄像头吗 - 是的 保罗在监视她
- Is that a camera? - Yeah. Paul spying on her
事实上 我觉得贝丝在监视保罗
Actually, I think Beth was spying on Paul
当我是 她的时候
When I was... her
我找到了监控设备
I found surveillance equipment.
她在站里从罗杰那儿拿到的
She got it from Raj at the station
他对她有想法
He had a crush on her
好吧
OK
在这儿呢
Yeah, here we go.
一起来看看你肚子里藏着的小可爱 好吗
OK... Let's see what secrets you're keeping, shall we?
我真的能看见我的孩子吗
I will really see my baby?
正是如此
That's the idea.
我的天 这好酷啊
Haha! Oh, my God, this is so cool!
看起来就是一堆黏糊糊的
This looks like mush.
那是脚吗 不 那个
Is that a foot? No, that's a...
- 是的 是脚 - 来吧 我们继续
- No, it's a foot. - OK, here we go.
- 就是这个 - 我的小宝贝
- That's it! - My little baby.
有点不对劲
OK, that's strange.
什么不对劲 哪里不对劲
What? Strange? What is strange?
抱歉 我之前没发现它
Sorry. I didn't see it before
它躲在最下面呢
because it's lying along the bottom...
另一个宝宝
the other one.
恭喜你 你怀的是双胞胎
Congratulations. You're having twins.
- 双胞胎 - 还是同卵的
- Twin babies? - Identical twins.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, you OK?
瞧啊 他们在打闹
Look, they're fighting.
我要告诉我姐姐
I have to tell my sestra.
老天
Jesus Christ!
她还真是丧心病狂了
She's really losing her shit.
我知道她和保罗之间有些矛盾
I knew that she and Paul were having problems,
但没想到会这样
but nothing like this.
自从她被停职后 她就没回过我一个电♥话♥
After she got suspended, she wouldn't return any of my calls.
在她身上发生的一切 都不是你的错
It's not your fault, uh, what happened to her.
贝丝自己承担了那些事
Beth took that on herself.
那个怀孕的女孩是谁
Who's this pregnant girl?
不懂 她看起来很难过
Don't know, but she looks so sad.
等等 等等 暂停
Wait, wait, wait. Stop!
看
Look.
其中一只眼是白的 她也是创生会的人
One white eye, she's Neolution too.
所以贝丝在调查里奇
So Beth looks into Leekie...
然后还去见了他的一个手下吗
then meets with one of his followers?
或许是M.K.让她这么做的
And M.K.'s maybe steering her,
她们可没将计划告诉任何人
they're not telling the others.
有所发现了记得告诉我
You need to tell me what you find out.
诶 啊 你这是要去哪里
Whoa, whoa, where the hell are you going?
回到这一切混乱的开始
Back to the beginning of all this shit.
- 菲利克斯 - 我的妈
- FELIX! - AH! Oh, my God!
你好啊
Hi!
我给你这小混球打了六个电♥话♥
I called you six bloody times. Why didn't you
- 你干嘛不接 - 手♥机♥不在身边啊
- answer me? - 'Cause my phone's been off.
我才刚进来而且洗的正欢呢 能请你把浴巾
I just got in and up to speed. Can you hand me
递给我 以便于消减一下这阁楼里的
the towel please so this gets a little less
- 旖旎春色 - 拜托 把你的小丁丁盖起来
- flowers in the attic. - Please, cover your willy.
那 基拉还好吗 谢伊呢
So, Kira's good? And S?
不好 好
No, and yes.
- 我们做到了 - 是啊
- We made it. - Yeah.
出去喝一杯吧
Let's go grab a drink,
我再详细跟你说说
and I will catch you up.
能给我些个人空间吗
Can I just get my space?
多谢
Thanks.
我这么想的 我该给你们几个一天的时间
I just figured that, you know, I'd give you guys a day
去安顿下来 然后我明天再去见你们大家
to settle in and then I'd come see you all tomorrow.
从昨天起我就没合过眼
Well, I haven't slept since yesterday,
所以快穿好衣服 跟我去酒吧
so get dressed and let's go to the bar.
我可想死你了
I missed your face.
好吧 我猜我们能跑到博比酒吧去小酌一杯
Yeah, I guess we can pop down to Bobby's for a nip.
我有别的想法
I have another place in mind.
创生会俱乐部 你在逗我吗
Club Neolution? Are you kidding me?
- 我必须找到这个女孩然后 - 懂了
- I need to find this girl and... - I know,
你得找到这女孩 然后你就能找到另一个女孩
you need to find this girl so that you can find the other girl
但是你顶着这张脸 甚至都
and you can't exactly walk through the door
- 进不了那道门 对吗 - 对
- with that face again, can you? - Right.
很好 完美 那么去后门等我
Good, fine. Meet me round back then.
我会弄你进去 但消费你报销 成交吗
I'm getting you in, but I'm not paying bloody cover, am I?
谢谢啦
Thank you!
瞧 在同一个胎盘里
See? Same placenta.
所以他们知道这是同卵双胞胎
That's how they know they're identical.
好的 那她打算怎么弄呢
Well, how is she gonna deal with that?
- 这可是两倍的负担 - 也是双重惊喜
- That's twice the work. - Yeah, and doubley awesome.
给我垃圾桶 谢谢
Bin, please.
我们正在谈论的可是海伦娜
This is Helena we're talking about here.
她吃又冷又硬的面包 还是个杀人凶手
She eats frozen bread, and she's murdered people.
我们也是啊
Well, so have we.
这不一样 海伦娜是训练有素的谋杀者
That's different. Helena's trained to kill people;
我们只是 "误杀"
we're "manslaughterers."
噢 主啊 请听我说
Oh, Lord, listen to me.
亲爱的
Honey...
你是在因为我们的 问题
are you... upset because of...
- 而难过吗 - 不
- our issues? - No!
我很为她开心 尽管她快把我们的家还有房♥子
I'm happy for her. Even though she's eating us out of a house
吃空了 现在又想搞些什么魔女游戏
and home. And now she wants to do "the crafts"?
看看这地方乱的 我可是有规划的人
Look at the state of this place! I mean, I have a system.
艾莉
Ali.
苍蝇怎么会来这儿呢
Who's bringing flies in here?!
因为这里到处都是食物
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表