剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
What's his name?
是个女的 叫查尔茨
Her name is Childs.
你也猜到我是警♥察♥了 对吧
Did you guess that I was a cop, too?
嗯
Yeah.
植入手术
Implants.
磁铁
Magnets.
所以她给别人手指里植入磁铁吗
So, she implants magnets in fingers?
她植入好多东西呢 在各种地方
She implants lots of things in lots of places.
很是意外呢 她做阴♥茎♥分叉的手术吗
Totally out of the blue, does she ever bifurcate dicks?
那算改造 不算植入
That's an alteration, not an implant.
哦 对
Ah. Right.
我知道区别了
I see the distinction.
所以 磁铁算是创生一类的东西吗
So, are magnets, like, a Neolution thing...
吸引 排斥什么的
attract, repel?
创生只是一种精神气质
Neolution is just an ethos.
比如
Like, about...
创造自我
creating yourself.
个体的进化性选择
Individual evolutionary choice.
那也挺酷的
It's also kind of cool.
是啊
Yeah.
酷毙了
Totally cool.
你认识一个叫爱德华·卡普拉的人吗
Do you know a guy named Edward Capra, by any chance?
不认识
No.
不认识吗
No?
这个家伙
This guy here.
他怎么了
What happened?
可以这么说
Well, I'm Homicide,
有人提前了他的死亡
so somebody hastened his demise.
要是有跟他亲近的人
Anybody cares about this guy,
请叫他们跟我联♥系♥
they should get in contact with me.
恭喜
Congratulations.
- 喂 - 我在呢 艾莉森你在哪儿
- Hello? - I'm here, Alison. Where are you?
我派使者来了哦
I sent a courier.
这玩意儿怎么上子弹啊
How do I put bullets in this thing?
你别上
You don't.
等我回来教你怎么用 听到没
You wait until I teach you how to use it, okay?
我现在好像打碎什么东西
I just want to blast something right now.
我懂那种感觉
Yeah, I know that feeling.
你跟保罗怎么样
How's Paul?
挺好的
We're great.
肯定不好 我听都听得出来
No, you're not. I can hear it in your voice.
就那样吧
Well, we're fine, but...
擦
Shit.
这是 送花的吗
Is this... A flower guy?
我自己插的花
Yes. I arranged them myself.
他叫雷蒙
His name is Ramone.
- 雷蒙吗 - 对
- Ramone? - Yeah.
亨德里克斯夫人送来的
Delivery from Mrs. Hendrix.
你们一定是姐妹吧
Oh. You, uh, must be her sister.
是啊 我们是亲戚
Yeah, we're related. Yeah.
那好
Here you go.
里面有张卡片
Uh, there's... There's a card in there.
好的
Okay.
你们家人真好看
Good-looking family.
哼 这个小混♥蛋♥
Mm. Horny little bastard.
这东西还挺不错的
These are nice, though.
沉稳的绿色 柔和的橘色
Frosted greens, muted orange.
真是受不了那些烂大街的亮色了
I can't stand those garish tropicals everyone's using.
我实在是腾不出...
I couldn't spare too many helpers, but...
没关系 这小瓶子里就是那啥吗
It's okay. This little bottle's the other thing?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
真希望这瓶尿不是你的
Really hope it's not yours.
天 不是啦
God, no.
是我女儿的
It's my daughter's.
不要把它跟别的东西弄混了
Please don't mix it up with anything.
我不会的
I won't. I won't.
好 你跟着我说
Okay. You repeat after me.
"我承诺在贝丝告诉我有关枪♥支♥的
"I promise that I will not gun up
基础安全知识前 我不会拔枪"
until Beth has shown me basic firearms safety."
我承诺
I promise.
并且...
And...
"我答应今天下午把科西玛的学费和机票钱
"I promise to put Cosima's tuition and airfare
打进她的账户"
into her account this afternoon."
好的 没问题
Yes, fine, fine.
但你得从现在开始管理资金了
But you have to administer the funds from now on.
我不能随时跑去银行啊
I can't keep running off to the bank at a moment's notice.
谢谢 艾莉森
Thanks, Alison.
- 再见 - 再见
- Toodles. - Toodles.
奥利佛
Olivier.
奥利佛 叫保罗带她去度个假
Olivier, just tell Paul to take her on a holiday.
他们之间的关系很糟糕
Their relationship is disintegrating.
保罗没有利用价值了
Paul has neither influence or insight left.
贝丝需要人来监视
Beth needs a new monitor.
现在没有合适的人选
There's no other candidate in place.
奥尔德斯 她进了我的俱乐部
Aldous, she just walked into my club,
我不知道这是不是巧合
and I can't tell if it was a coincidence or not.
你怎么可以这样 这是警♥察♥的任务
Well, how could you? It's police business.
我还有其他方法
I have other levers.
- 你有吗 - 当然
- You do? - Of course.
交给我吧
Leave it with me.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
可以这么说
I would say so.
我组织的人似乎要把你的人杀掉
One of my subjects seems to have exhumed one of yours.
你给我说清楚点
I beg your pardon?
里奇博士
Dr. Leekie?
能看到你真感荣幸
Wow. This is an honor.
一名探员 居然会学生物技术的东西
A detective studying biotechnology.
说真的 我只是死记硬背
Yeah, truthfully, I'm just cramming.
你还有事要做 奥尔德斯
You are wanted, Aldous.
我明白你的追随者
So, I understand that your followers
都戴着一片白色的隐形眼镜... 对吗
wear a single white contact lens... Is that right?
我不称呼他们为追随者
I wouldn't call them followers.
好吧 我这边有一名死者
Right. Well, I have a victim of foul play
他也戴着一个白色隐形眼镜 所以...
who was wearing one white contact lens, so...
你认识爱德华·卡普拉吗
Do you know an Edward Capra?
抱歉 我不认识
No, I'm sorry.
不认识吗
No?
所以 这个人身体有很大程度的改造
So, this guy had some pretty serious body mod going on.
他也许不是这里的人 不过你是他妈的里奇啊
Not exactly this crowd, but your Freaky Leekies
把这组织管理得蛮好的 对吗
really ran with the ball, didn't they?
创生会是一个开源的概念
Neolution is an open-source concept.
我们接纳一些边缘人
We embrace the fringes.
而这些人就是我们的小白鼠
They're fiction to our science.
好吧 你写的书激励他们去扮演上帝
Well, your book inspires them to play God...
在地下实验室修补自己
to tinker on themselves in basement labs.
每一个历史上的科学发现 包括上帝
Every scientific discovery in history, including God,
都是从地下室实验室开始的
began with tinkering in a basement.
所以上帝也是科学家发现的喔
God was a scientific discovery?
开个玩笑而已
A little joke.
我们对未来都很没有耐心
We're all impatient for the future.
抱歉
Excuse me.
还有件事
One more thing.
卡普拉先生在死后脸上被切去一部分
Mr. Capra had his cheek cut out post-mortem.
你知道当中的原因吗
Can you think of any reason for that?
不知道 这事真恐怖
No. That's horrifying.
没错
It certainly is.
我是埃维·卓
I'm Evie Cho.
你好
Hello.
你跟这件事有什么联♥系♥吗
And, uh, how are you connected?
我没有
I'm not.
真遗憾 我们帮不了你 探员
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表