剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
谢谢 我怎么 不知道你也要来 艾拉
Yes. I didn't know you were coming too, Ira.
我们都很关心在你牙医诊所发生的事故
The incident at your dental clinic is all of our concern.
是莎拉·曼宁
It was Sarah Manning
和她的人杀了你的技术师
and her people who killed your technician.
我也想告诉你这事的 苏珊
Which is what I want to tell you, Susan,
我觉得你逃跑了的克隆人也在这
I think your runaway clone is here.
莎拉·曼宁就在智生吗
Sarah Manning's at Brightborn?
我看到她要前往会议厅
I saw her conning her way into Orientation.
- 我会让罗克希来接她 - 现在还不行
- I'll get Roxie to pick her up. - Not yet.
让我先见见她
Let me see her first.
黄疸病 腹绞痛 什么都没发生过
Nothing. No jaundice, no colic.
他睡得很香
He sleeps well, latched right away.
不得不说 我有点...
I gotta say I get a little...
哽咽 当我再次来到这的时候
choked up when I come back here.
我们已经准备好领养了 我确信
We were ready to adopt, and I'm sure our family
我们的家庭本可以幸福美满 但对孩子的渴望
would have been full of love, but wanting a baby,
是符合了人类本性的渴望
it's a natural urge.
并不只是渴望 是最重要最迫切的事
Not just an urge, it's an imperative. Every living species
每个生物物种都会力图繁衍
seeks to propagate. Our genes
我们的基因里就存在着繁殖的自私欲望
have a selfish drive to multiply.
你想抱抱他吗
Would you like to hold him?
好啊
Ah, yeah, yeah!
兄弟 你好吗
Hey, buddy! How are ya?
天哪 他看起来真可爱
Oh my God, he is so cute! Look at him
看他脸上的小酒窝 你好呀
and those little dimples! Hello!
小酒窝先生 快看他
Hello, Mr. Dimples! Look at him!
- 他好可爱啊 - 那个
- He's adorable! - Um...
我要去一下那个 该死
I have to go... shit.
我们这有海水池 日式指压和瑞典按♥摩♥
Salt-water pools, Shiatsu and Swedish massage,
体膜护理还有瑜伽 这是我们的产房♥
body wraps and yoga. Our birthing suites
有健身设备和摇椅
feature squat bars, rocking chairs,
还有按♥摩♥浴缸 还有给家人朋友
jacuzzi tubs and extra rooms
准备的客房♥
for friends and family.
我想去拿杯冰沙 等我一会儿
I'm just going to grab a smoothie. Two seconds.
- 你去哪儿啊 - 我马上回来
- Where are you going? - I'll be right there.
你马上有个剖腹产手术要做
You have back-to-back C-sections right now.
- 我知道 我知道 - 我马上去实验室
- Yeah, yeah, I know. - Fine, I'll be down in the lab.
不好意思 另一栋楼闲人免进
Excuse me! The other floors are off limits.
- 你是和参观团一起的吗 - 额 对 对
- Are you with a group? - Uh... uh, yeah! Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks!
长官
Detective!
我有个东西给你看 那个你
I wanted to show you something. Do you, um...
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
上面说她是艾莉森·亨德里克斯
It says she's Alison Hendrix.
太不可思议了 对吧
Uncanny, right?
她 长得也太像
How much... she looks...
贝丝了
like Beth.
- 我不觉得啊 - 谢谢
- I don't see it. - Thank you.
保持现状
Maintain that position.
你不会想为这个亨德里克斯冒险的
You don't wanna go sticking your neck out for the Hendrixes.
- 为什么呢 - 科列尔警官和
- Now, why is that? - Detective Collier
林德斯坦警官已把她们归到庞奇派兹诺案子上了
and Lindstein, they have them on the Pouchy Pouchino thing.
- 三连环杀人案吗 - 还没
- The triple homicide? - Not yet,
但他们确实拿走了庞奇的药
but they do have them moving Pouchy's pills.
你知道吗 他们通过肥皂商店
And you know what? They sold the drugs
卖♥♥毒品 捣鼓一些化学药品制毒品
through a soap store. Bubble bath and shit.
绝了 对吧
Unbelievable, right?
这郊区的破事还真是接连不断啊
What goes on in the suburbs never ceases to surprise.
我作为警♥察♥跟你这个警♥察♥说...
So... one cop to another...
多关心关心你的家庭吧
Focus on your real family.
你的孩子 还有前任
Your kids, your ex.
别再纠结在贝丝的事了
Let Beth go.
你和科西玛 你们俩必须
You and Cosima, you guys have to fight
- 打败所有的坏人 - 这是不是你和
- all the bad guys. - Is this like the dream
科西玛说的那个梦 就是你梦见姐姐妹妹的
that you were telling Cosima about, with the sisters in it?
- 不是 - 不是吗 那么
- No. - No? So, um,
你想谈点什么别的吗
do you wanna talk about anything else,
- 比如你♥爸♥爸 或者 - 我只想和你一起玩
- about your dad, or...? - I just wanna play with you.
那就玩吧
I guess we'll play!
好了 我正在对16个关键位点进行分♥析♥
All right, I'm assaying 16 key loci,
应该不用很久
shouldn't be too long.
- 你想要回玻璃片吗 - 那会说明什么
- You want the glass back? - And that'll confirm that...
不能完全确定 但应该能证明他们是姐弟
Not 100%, but I should be able to tell if they're siblings.
不好意思
Sorry.
阿尔特 怎么了
Art, what's going on?
亨德里克斯到底想干嘛
What the hell are the Hendrixes up to?
我不知道 他们要干嘛啊
I don't know, what are they up to?
杜克刚刚警告我避开他们
Duko just warned me to steer clear of them.
他说他们在肥皂店卖♥♥毒品
He said they're dealing pills out of Bubbles.
- 什么 - 这些你知道吗
- What?! - You know anything about this?
- 我当然不知道啊 - 我这是变相的
- Come on, no! - 'Cause I've looked
给你们看守毒品啊
the other way on a lot of shit for you guys.
我要是在毒窝吃饭 肯定就暴露了啊
But if I had dinner in a drug front, I'm exposed.
我会处理好的
Oh, I'll deal with it,
- 可以了吗 - 你最好快去处理
- alright? - Yeah, you do that.
这次我可不帮你
You're on your own on this one.
- 听这可不像好消息啊 - 是的 那个
- That doesn't sound good. - Yeah, um... Ahem!
你们俩现在这儿玩会儿吧
Do you guys wanna just play up here for a bit?
我要给你艾莉森阿姨打个电♥话♥
And I'm gonna call Auntie Alison.
别跟我说你在贩毒
Please tell me you're not drug dealers.
以前是 好吗 我们只是
Former. OK? Yes, we dabbled
整了点处方药
briefly in prescription pharmaceuticals,
现在已经不做了
but that's all done now.
而且据我回忆 我们当时见面的时候
And as I recall, when we met,
你可正在想卖♥♥掉一公斤的可♥卡♥因♥
you were trying to offload a kilo of cocaine.
可那是为了基拉 我走投无路了
That was for Kira. I was desperate!
我们也是啊 我们当时房♥子都快没了
Yes well, so were we! We were gonna lose our house, Sarah!
我不管你有没有房♥子
I don't care about your bloody house.
阿尔特的工作都快保不住了
Art's job is on the line.
行了 我知道了 你生气了
OK, I get it, you're mad!
我明白 那警♥察♥现在知道些什么
I understand! But what do the cops know?
阿尔特提到过海伦娜吗
Did Art mention Helena?
什么 什么海伦娜
What... what about Helena?
额 没事
Hm... nothing.
- 艾莉森 我对天发誓 - 她好像
- Alison, I swear to God... - She seems to have
- 不见了 她走了 - 走了
- disappeared. She's left. - Left?
是的 我不清楚 昨天或者前天走的吧
Yes, I don't know. Yesterday or the day before.
露营工具不见了
There's camping gear missing.
露营工具不见了 她去哪儿了
Camping gear missing! Where is she?
我不知道 听这 我不
I don't know. Look, I am not
我不是你克隆姐妹的保姆好吗 你三个月前
your preggo sister's keeper, OK? You dumped Helena on us
把她扔给了我们 就留下这堆烂摊子
three months ago, only to bring all this crap back on us.
你真是自以为是 你知道吗 喂
You are so self-righteous, you know that?! Hello?
- 贱♥人♥ - 贱♥人♥
- Bitch. - Bitch.
这椅子有人座吗
Is this seat taken?
接着看啊 别因为我打断
Oh, don't stop reading on my account.
我们鼓励顾客勤勉好学
We encourage our clients to be diligent.
你有什么问题需要我解答的吗
Did you have any questions I might answer?
我是苏珊
I'm Susan, by the way.
你好 我叫艾娃
Ava. Hi.
虽说我不是什么律师啊
I'm not a... lawyer or anything, but...
但是 我 我注意到
I... I just... noticed
那个低温储藏上写着
that under, um... cryopreservation,
三年之内的任何剩余胚胎
"written notice within 36 months of any remaining embryos".
这是不是意味着如果我没有被告知
Does that mean that if I don't notify
那我的胚胎就归 "智生" 所有了
my embryos just become property of Brightborn?
胚胎从始至终都不是你的
You can't own an embryo.
他们是为研究而捐赠的
They're donated for research.
具体是什么样的研究呢
What kind of research, exactly?
那就很专业了
Oh, it's all rather technical, actually.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表