剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
你还好吗
Are you OK?
没事 我只是
Yeah, I just...
给我一杯水就行了 能帮我拿一下嘛
I just need a glass of water. Could you get me one?
客房♥服务 意式菠菜烘蛋
Room service. Frittata?
我已经吃过了 斐迪南
I've already eaten, Ferdinand.
可你被服务过吗
But have you been serviced?
当然 我们公♥司♥会坚决抵♥制♥
Of course, my company will defend itself resolutely.
我们会恢复智生
Brightborn will recover.
可当初你们保证安乐死会
We were assured the euthanizations
将风险最小化 而不是通过曝光
would minimize risk, not threaten us
- 从而威胁到我们 - 你们把议程推迟了
- with exposure. - You've set the agenda back.
- 好多年 - 这个嘛 很难说
- Years. - Well, hardly.
- 我们可以重新装配技术 - 是的 可是
- We can repackage the technology. - Yes, but...
恐怕 我们不能再支持你了
we can't repackage you, I'm afraid.
- 什么意思 - 很抱歉 埃维
- What is this? - I'm sorry, Evie.
这份文件会赦免智生所犯下的罪行
It absolves the Brightborn entity of wrongdoing
也会保护这项专利将来不受法律制裁
and protects the patents from further legal actions.
不可能 这是我一手建立起来的
No. I built this.
这是我的技术 我不会签字转让的
It's my technology. I'm not about to sign it away.
我们才刚刚开始
We just got started.
从大局考虑 我们要在这儿规划未来
Look at the big picture. We're planning for the future here.
这只是个小挫折
This is a minor setback.
我们做的已经够多了 埃维
We've done great work, Evie.
我保证我们的努力不会白费
I promise it won't be for nothing.
不
No!
这些都不是我的错
None of this is my fault!
都怪苏珊·邓肯和她的克隆人
It's Susan Duncan and her clones!
科技也是物竞天择的 埃维
Technology is subject to natural selection too, Evie.
它必须不断地适应和改变
It changes and adapts.
你是个工程师 你应该明白的
You're an engineer; you know that. Sh, sh.
既然它是你创造的
You built it.
就让它带走你吧
Let it take you.
你要我杀了埃维·卓
You want for me to kill this Evie Cho?
我觉得她不再是个威胁了
I don't think she's the problem anymore.
你先原地待命吧
You better just stay put for a while.
艾莉森觉得我们已经躲得够久的了
Alison thinks we've been hiding out long enough.
我觉得她过不惯这边防生活
I don't think the frontier life agrees with her.
- 生不如死啊 - 谢谢
- She has the shits. - Thank you.
好像是海伦娜的炖鹿肉好了
Uh, I think it's Helena's venison stew.
不过 我是挺喜欢的 很好吃
I'm loving it, though. It's... it's great.
是啊 肠子最好吃了
Yes, good. Intestines.
我想帮我的姊妹们
I want to help my sestras.
我明白 海伦娜
I know, Helena. Just, uh...
先别着急 莎拉已经去了 我们要
stand down for now. Sarah's on it. We need to
先知道到底要对付谁
figure out who we're really up against first.
她们已经在行动了
Something's afoot.
苏珊已经叛变了 她的日程很可疑
Susan's gone dark. Her timing is suspicious.
别这样嘛 克隆人的解药 植入技术
Come, now. Clone cures, implanted tech...
这些创生的阴谋不能先等等嘛
All that Neo intrigue can wait,
- 不是啊 - 别动手动脚
- can it not? - Don't.
娱乐第一 正事第二 还记得吗
Pleasure first, business second, remember?
我喜欢那根藤条
I like the cane.
优雅讲究 功能多样
Elegant. Multi-purpose.
我不是以前的我了
I'm not the same.
因为我的 我的病
My... infirmities.
我已经感觉不到什么东西了
I don't feel much of anything anymore.
我花了大把的时间
I spent a great deal of time
和大笔的金钱
and I lost a great deal of money
为你搜寻
searching for you.
你和我 你们俩都是有过计划的
We had plans, you and I.
你的眼睛独一无二
Your eye is magnificent.
可你的自怜自哀让我觉得厌恶
But your self-pity is repugnant.
这才是你嘛
There she is.
跪下
Get on your knees.
天哪 我想死你了
God, I've missed you.
我也想你 斐迪南
I've missed you too, Ferdinand.
科西玛架空了创生的权力集团
Cosima's cut off in a Neolution power vacuum,
- 他却叫了一个美容师 - 干的漂亮啊
- and he calls in a beautician? - Sweet move, right?
你好 克里斯朵
Hello, Krystal.
你也好
Hello yourself.
你打听到什么关于戴尔芬和范·里尔的事了吗
So what's this intel you've got on Delphine and Van Lier?
- 生死攸关啊 - 是吗 可是你现在
- It's life or death. - Is it? 'Cause I basically
说的每一句话我怎么都不信呢
don't believe anything you're saying right now.
你们俩是真人吗
Are you guys even for real?
是啊 有什么问题尽管问吧
Yeah! If you have any questions we're happy to help.
克里斯朵 这个问题我们已经说过了
Krystal, we talked about this and we told you
你知道的越少越好 明白吗
that the less you know the better, remember?
这个理由根本不够
Well, that's not good enough for me anymore, OK?
你要想知道戴尔芬和范·里尔的独家新闻
If you want the scoop on Van Lier, you're gonna have to
- 你就得把一切告诉我 - 好吧
- tell me everything. - Alright.
给我们开路
Buzz us down.
我警告你 克里斯朵
I warn you, Krystal,
接下来要说的肯定会颠覆你的三观
this is going to come as a bit of a shock.
说吧 我已经三观尽毁 没什么好怕的
'K, like, nothing shocks me nowadays, so...
这下来真的了啊 好吧
Oh, this is way more realistic, yes.
你好啊 帅哥
Hello, you. You look nice.
- 谢谢 克里斯朵 - 不客气
- Well, thank you, Krystal. - You're welcome.
我们想让你见个人
There's someone we think you should meet.
我在这儿
Oi, I'm over here.
我拦过她了 没拦住
I tried. I did.
- 嗨 你是谁啊 - 我是莎拉
- Hi. Who are you? - I'm Sarah.
我是 我是你的克隆
I'm, uh... your clone.
- 克隆 是那个 - 就是有着一样基因
- OK, clones? Like... - Like genetic identicals.
在实验室造出来的
Made in the lab.
是的
Right.
我在你们眼里就长这熊样吗
This is what you think I look like?
- 差不多吧 - 是啊
- Pretty much. - Yeah.
你是不是瞎啊
'K, are you, like, blind?
我和她哪儿长得像啊
'Cause this girl looks nothing like me.
首先 我奶♥子♥比她大多了
Like, first of all, my tits are way bigger.
其次
And secondly,
你能梳顺她那鸡窝一样的头吗
even if you could drag a comb through that hair,
她一般都只值七分 可是我都告诉她十全十美的
she's like, a 7 on a good day and I've been told I'm a 10.
七分
7?
其实她也说得对
She has a point about your hair.
所以你们到目前为止
OK, so you guys at this point
都一点头绪也没有吗 你们真行
have literally no idea what's going on. It's so cute.
好吧 让我来给你们捋捋啊
So let me lay it out for you straight, OK?
这是一个关于人体的实验
This is about human experiments
两帮人都争着想控制它们
and two factions fighting to control them.
还真是
Shit, that's right.
那我们有了雅诗兰黛
Right? So we have Estee Lauder, OK?
还有个叫创生的瑞典公♥司♥
And then we have this Swedish company called Neolution.
真没想到你明白得这么透彻
It's crazy how right you are.
- 谢谢 - 克里斯朵你能不能更
- Thank you. - Krystal, could you elaborate
详细地描述一下 多说些细节
just a little bit more? Give us a few more details?
当然 但是打起精神啊
Absolutely. But like, hold on tight,
因为这太烧脑了
'cause this is very confusing.
万·里尔医生绝对是创生的人 因为他
So Dr. Van Lier is absolutely Neolution, because he, like,
总是莫名其妙地在医疗机构里抛头露面
showed up out of nowhere with all this medical gear,
刚好在法国医生被枪杀之后 对吧
like, right after that French doctor was shot. OK?
然后他们把她塞进了面包车带走了
And then they, like, took her off in a van.
等等 就是那个救了戴尔芬的人吗
Wait, Van Lier is the one who saved Delphine?
不好意思 你又是谁呢
I'm sorry. Who are you again?
我是莎拉 你的克隆人
I'm Sarah. I'm your clone.
好吧 随便了
Right, whatever.
所以 范·里尔知道我的名字的这件事
So Van Lier, like, knew my name,
也太变♥态♥了吧
which is super freaky.
我会记他一辈子
And I will never forget his face,
因为我的存在让他气急败坏
'cause he was so pissed at me for being there.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表