剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I think it means we're studying the wrong species.
苏珊 我们都知道自己身上的病
We're all aware of our disease now, Susan.
- 事实都已经摆明了 - 是 夏洛特知道
- It's all on the table. - Yes, Charlotte is aware
我们会开始一大堆的治疗
we will be starting a variety of treatments.
治疗不意味着解药
Treatments do not mean a cure.
我们想了解长♥期♥的计划
We'd like to know what the long term plan is.
我建议你还是做做你喜欢的事情吧
I suggest you take up a hobby too.
艾拉 她还没看过你的士兵玩具吧
Ira, have you shown her your toy soldiers?
好啊 也许我该干点木匠活
Yes, perhaps I should take up carpentry.
好给我们所有人做个棺材
I could build us all coffins.
从最小的做起怎么样
Shall I start with the smallest first?
嘿 你试图
Hey! Did you
和苏珊取得联♥系♥吗
manage to make contact with Susan?
米卡说她可以
M.K. says she can.
她让苏珊去了某个岛上
She's had Susan out on some island.
想让她协助科西玛
Gonna make her help Cosima.
那是最主要的 抓紧时间找解药
Well, that's the main thing; keep pressing on for a cure.
埃维·卓和她的警♥察♥还在
Yeah, well, there's still Evie Cho
我们不知道他们下一步想干嘛
and her cop. We don't know what their next move is.
你没事吧 妈妈
You alright, Mum?
我没事
Yeah! Yeah. I'm fine.
- 你想聊聊吗 - 不用了 现在不用
- You wanna talk about it? - No, not now.
喝茶吗
A cup of tea?
好
Ta.
好了 我现在把你接入网络
Ok, I'm patching you in now.
- 快看 - 莎拉
- Look. - Sarah?
你怎么做到的
How are you doing that?
埃维监听了我所有的通话
Evie is monitoring all my communications.
我把这次通话加密了 她不会发现的
It's encrypted. She won't see it.
你好啊 莎拉
Hello, Sarah.
我们现在是同一条船上的蚂蚱了
It appears we're all in the same boat now.
- 孩子 过来 - 我可不这么认为
- Child. - I doubt that.
亲爱的 你怎么过来了
Hi, love.
回去继续看你的书吧
You should go back to your book.
- 你要去哪 - 我要...
- Where are you going? - I just, uh...
我得... 去办件事儿
I have to... go on an errand.
从这个病一出现
I've been trying to cure the disease
我就一直在找寻解药
ever since it first appeared.
但是很抱歉 没有本体 我做不到
But without the Original, I'm sorry, I can't!
- 这个结果不尽人意 - 妈妈 妈妈
- That's not good enough. - Mum. Mum!
我同意
I agree.
- 你有什么建议 - 你身边要有那种
- What do you suggest? - You need to work with someone
知道自己在捣鼓什么 能真正帮上忙的人
who knows what they're doing. Someone who can actually help.
嘿 惊喜吧
Hey. Surprise.
科西玛 能再次见到你真是太好了
Cosima! It's good to see you again!
考虑到你的室友是谁
Uh, yeah! I'm a bit conflicted about it,
我感觉有一些抵触 好久不见啊瑞秋
considering who your roommate is. Yo, Rachel.
唷
Yo.
- 妈妈 - 你在做什么
- Mum! - What are you doing?
- 你知道我在谈重要的事情 - S离开了
- You knew that was important. - S left.
什么 她去哪了
What? Where'd she go?
我不知道 她...
I dunno, she...
- 她带上枪就出去了 - 天哪
- got her gun and she went out. - What?
S出去了
S...?
你看到了一支枪吗
You saw a gun?
我们的数据被清除得只剩下了实验日记
We're reduced to lab notes, but I've uploaded
不过我已经上传了我们之前
what we have left of
- 研究的病毒的数据 - 我收到了
- the viruses we were working on. - I have them.
我知道你一直试着改变你自己载体的基因
I see you've been trying to engineer your own vectors.
想不到啊 瑞秋 我以为你对
Wow, Rachel! I thought you were more
企业权利更感兴趣 而不是自然科学呢
into corporate power than hard science.
你也知道 对于我们的病我一直有长远的打算
As you know, I have a long perspective on our ailment.
斯科特 快来看看是谁想加入我们
Scotty, look who wants to be on the team.
- 瑞秋 - 斯科特 你好吗
- Rachel? - Hello, Scott. How are you?
她在我们背后插刀 我不会和她合作的
She stabbed us in the back. I'm not working with her.
甚至玩游戏她都作弊
She even cheats at Agricola.
好吧
Ok!
抱歉 苏珊如果你想合作的话
Sorry, Susan. If you wanna move forward,
瑞秋不能参与其中 艾拉 你也可以走了
Rachel's out. You know what, Ira, you can leave too,
那好吧 如果这样能让你满意的话
Alright, if that's what makes you comfortable.
科西玛 把我们排除在外可不利于事情的发展
You can't afford to exclude us, Cosima.
再见
Bye-bye.
音乐会
A musical?
嗯 我们今晚有场彩排
Yes, we have a rehearsal tonight.
唐尼 唐尼 亲爱的
Donnie! Donnie, sweetie,
他们竟然逼你穿囚服
they make you wear one of those horrible things?!
亲爱的 冷静一下 你是律师吗
Honey, just be cool, ok? You're the lawyer?
- 什么 - 你就是律师吗
- Hm? - You're... you're the lawyer?
我算是临时顶替的 不过我是律师
Yeah, I'm kind of a stopgap, but yeah.
她是菲利克斯的姐姐 阿黛尔
She's Felix's sister, Adele.
菲利克斯有个姐姐吗
Felix has a sister?
现在先别想这事
Just don't think about it right now.
不过...
But...
她了解多少
How much does she know?
我现在还不用了解事情的发展过程
I don't need to know anything just yet, ok?
你不会有事的好吗
Nothing that might incriminate you.
唐尼 让我教你坐牢的生存之道吧
Alright, Donnie, I'm gonna give you a little jailhouse 101.
- 这样挺好的 - 好的
- Oh, yeah, I could use that. - Ok.
你在里面的时候 不要... 唐尼
Uh, while you're inside, you don't... Donnie?
你在里面的时候 不要和警♥察♥谈这些事 知道吗
While you're inside, you do not talk to the police, ok?
不要和公共区域里的人打交道
You don't talk to the people in the common areas
不要跟你狱友谈这些事
and you don't talk to your celly.
你只能跟我和艾莉森谈这些事
The only people you should be talking to are Alison and me.
- 明白吗 - 好的 明白了
- Ok? - Got it, yeah!
同时 我们会收集社区成员和朋友的
In the meantime, we're gonna be collecting affidavits
书面陈述 保释听证会主要是证明
from community members and friends. The bail hearing
你不会弃保潜逃
is basically about just proving you're not a flight risk.
你可以放下心了
See, we're in good hands.
嘿
Hey!
什么事这么重要
What's so important?
我觉得西沃恩要做蠢事了
I think Siobhan's about to do something rash.
上车
Get in the car.
好了 她要做什么蠢事
Ok. So, how rash?
报复那个杀了他妈妈的警♥察♥
like, you know, take out the cop who killed her mum.
- 什么 - 她带上了她的来♥福♥枪♥
- What? - She's got her rifle,
我觉得她可能打算这么做
I think that's what she's up to.
事情会一发不可收拾
She's gonna make everything worse.
不管杜克多卑鄙
No matter how bent Duko is
她不能就这样去杀一个警♥察♥
she can't go killing a cop.
我知道 我应该察觉出来的
I know, I shoulda seen it coming.
都是些黑色爱尔兰的狗屁做法
It's some Black Irish shit, you know:
先报仇 结果如何再考虑
revenge first, consequences later.
好吧 我会把这事告诉我信任的人
Ok, ok, I'll talk to someone who I can trust on this.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
因为你是周五被逮捕的 你的听证会
'Cause you got arrested on Friday, your bail hearing
- 必须等到周一 - 还要到周一
- is not gonna be until Monday. - Monday?!
这是警♥察♥惯用的技巧
It is a classic dick move cops pull to sweat someone.
这样 拘留你的这段时间里都不能起诉
That way, they can hold you for two days without charge.
我不明白他们为什么要跟我们过不去
I don't know why they have it in for us.
等我们出席了听证会的时候
Well, that's what we'll find out
就会知道了 好吗
when we go to the bail hearing. Ok?
你们有保释金吧
You guys have bail, right?
阿黛尔 我可以跟我妻子单独聊聊吗
Adele, can I just talk to my wife for a second?
当然 当然可以
Yeah, yeah, sure.
谢谢你
Thank you.
亲爱的 看见那边那个家伙没
Honey... do you see that guy over there?
看见那边那个家伙没
Do you see that guy there?
别看别看
Don't look, don't look.
他是创生会的人 他们把他安插♥进♥来监视我
He's a Neolutionist. They put him in here with me.
- 噢 唐尼 - 冷静 好吗
- Oh, Donnie... - Be cool, ok?
别叫我冷静 我冷静不了
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表