剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I'm just gonna let that one... slide.
哇 我看起来像一个老年版的滑板少年
Wow. I look like a geriatric skateboarder.
是啊 完美
Yeah! It's perfect.
好了 嗯 这是你的
Alright. Uh, this is you.
艾莉森做的身份证天衣无缝
Alison makes kick-ass I.D.
- 艾娃·杰库博斯基 - 有问题吗
- Ava Jakubowski? - Mm-hm.
我不知道...
I don't know...
- 下午好 - 你好
- Good afternoon. - Hi.
我能获取你概念团队的人员名单吗
May I get the names in your conception team, please?
没问题 我是道格拉斯·安德鲁斯
Yes, I'm Douglas Andrews.
这是我的证...
Here's my...
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
好了 谢谢
Perfect. Thanks.
你的丈夫朱利安今天会出席吗
Will your husband Julian be joining us today?
不会 他今天在帕洛阿尔托谈生意
No, Julian is closing a deal in Palo Alto today.
就由她来顶替他 艾娃...
But this is our surrogate, Ava...
- 杰库博司机吗 - 是杰库博斯基
- Jacket-jet-ski? - Jakubowski.
- 杰库博斯基 - 杰库博斯基
- Jakubowski. - Jakubowski.
- J-A-K... - 谢谢
- J-A-K... - Ahem! Thank you.
- 欢迎你 艾娃 - 谢谢
- Welcome, Ava. - Thanks.
我们需要先签订保密协议
We'll start with our non-disclosure agreements.
签在贴纸处
Just sign where the stickers are.
- 我能做个备份吗 - 签完就可以
- Can I get a copy of this? - Uh, once you sign, for sure!
这是你们的手环 请前往休息厅五号♥室
These are your wristbands, and orientation is in the lounge
算你们运气好
in five. You picked a good weekend:
埃维·卓本人在这
: Evie Cho is here in person.
不是吧
Seriously?
随时待命 我可以给你做姐弟DNA测试
Yeah, I'm in stand-by mode. I can do a sibling DNA test.
- 不过为什么 - 不为什么
- Why do you need one? - Uh, no... no reason.
- 科西玛呢 - 她...
- Where's Cosima? - She's uh...
出去散步了 徒步一整天
out for a walk. I mean, a day-long hike.
- 就是出去逛逛 - 什么 她到底在哪
- Some walking thing. - What?! Scott, where is she?
你告诉我原因我就告诉你她在哪
You tell me and I'll tell you!
为什么你要做DNA测试
Why do you need a sibling DNA test?
因为我想知道
'Cause I'm trying to figure out
菲利克斯的亲姐是不是真的
if Felix's bio sister is real or not.
那好 给我他们的头发或唾液
OK. Get me hair or saliva samples.
科西玛去智生集团当卧底了
And Cosima went undercover into Brightborn.
你再说一遍
She... what?
- 这地方棒呆了 - 她联合创始了里奇
- This place is sweet! - She co-authored Leekie's
人工受孕项目 该死
artificial womb project. Creepy shit.
如果她是创生会的高层人员
OK, well if she's a high level Neo,
她难道不知道克隆人长啥样吗
won't she know what a clone looks like?
先融入他们中把
Just blend.
- 我得找到那个实验室 - 怎么找
- I need to find the lab. - How?
你好
Hello.
- 你们是第一次进行人工受孕吗 - 是的
- Is this your first Brightborn baby? - Yeah.
我的儿子乔治已经两岁了
My son Georgie is two now,
他是不是很可爱呢
and he is just perfect.
- 好可爱 - 大家下午好
- Oh yeah! - Good afternoon, everyone.
这是埃维 我太爱她了
There's Evie! I love her.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
我们为何会相聚于此呢
So... Why are we all here?
我个人认为是寻求内心的平静
Peace of mind, personally.
恕我冒犯 其实是自然生育
All due respect to natural childbirth.
自然有时是残忍♥的
Yes, nature can be cruel.
由于我父母的基因问题
When my parents rolled their genetic dice,
基因突变使我必须
a single mutation turned me
时刻呆在无菌罩内
into "the girl in the plastic bubble".
我的免疫系统严重受损
My immune system was severely compromised,
是SCID带来的结果
a condition known as SCID.
也就是严重免疫力缺乏综合症
Severe Combined Immunodeficiency.
我反复8次患上肺炎
I had pneumonia eight times.
我接受过骨髓移植
I had a bone marrow transplant.
医生告诉我这就是我的人生
The doctors told us this was my life.
但是我的家人都很坚韧和固执
But the Chos are a fierce and stubborn family.
我的父母...
My parents...
他们到处游说 做调查
they lobbied, researched
为了继续寻找答案而抵押房♥子
and mortgaged our home to keep going.
在1994年的时候
In 1994,
我接受了一项试验性的基因治疗测试
I entered an experimental gene therapy trial.
直到我从生物工程学专业毕业的时候
By the time I graduated from bio-engineering,
我就痊愈了
I was in full remission.
作为一名工程师 一看到瑕疵
And as an engineer, when I see a flaw,
我就会想办法修复
I wanna fix it.
第一个动作 脚跟并拢
First position, heels together.
没错 就是这样
Very nice, perfect!
你真棒
That is so good!
你这么高真的适合跳芭蕾吗
Aren't you a bit tall for ballet?
青春期的时候这确实是个很大的问题
Ha! Puberty was a real heartbreak.
好了 现在
OK. Now,
把你的臀部当成一盆水果
think of your hips as a bowl of fruit,
你不会希望盆子的
so you don't wanna tilt
一边或另一边过多倾斜
one side or the other too much 'cause then,
否则你的葡萄就会掉出来了
your grapes are gonna go falling out, right?
好了
Alright, so...
还记得第二个动作吗
second position, remember? Yeah!
天哪 你就像个翩翩起舞的小蝴蝶
It's beautiful! Oh my gosh, you're so good!
- 你是个极有天赋的舞者 - 谢谢
- You are a very talented dancer. - Thank you!
不用谢 这是你常年旅行的原因吗
You're welcome. Is that why you're always travelling?
- 你是在巡演吗 - 我在冰岛和外婆
- You on tour? - I went to go live in Iceland
- 一起住过 - 在冰岛吗 难以置信
- with my Granny. - In Iceland? Wow!
我以为你寄养家庭是爱尔兰人呢
I thought your foster family was Irish.
是爱尔兰的旅行者 居无定所
Yeah, yeah, Irish travelers and no fixed address.
你知道爱尔兰旅行者是怎么跳舞的吗
Do you know how to dance like an Irish traveler, huh?
不知道
I don't know!
- 基拉 我们该走了 - 现在就走吗
- Ah, Kira, we gotta go. - Already?
我们要去见斯科特 看有没有新的漫画书
Gotta go see Scotty, check out some comics!
可以吗
Yeah?
- 很抱歉 今天是个重要的日子 - 再见
- Good. Sorry, big day. - Bye!
智生集团
天哪 我迟到了
Oh my God! I'm late.
- 我错过了自己的怀孕 - 没事的
- I'm late for my own pregnancy. - That's fine.
- 请问怎么称呼 - 克莉丝汀·温厄姆
- Your name please? - Christine Wingham.
我听到很多关于你们的事呢
I have heard so much about you guys.
我很激动能有个自己的智生宝宝
I am so excited about my own little Brightborn baby.
为什么智生宝宝会有所不同
So, what makes a Brightborn baby different?
为何价格会如此昂贵
And why is it so expensive?
这些收费不是只给五星级服务的
The fees aren't just for five-star services.
还用来资助研究 我们的独家科技
They fund research. Our exclusive technology
识别和增强
identifies and enhances
你最有机会活下来的胚胎
your most viable embryos.
- 怎么增强胚胎 - 不知道 我完全
- Enhances your embryos how? - I have no idea, I'm...
- 没听懂 - 我们的科技就能帮到你们
- fairly lost. - ...can actually help you do that.
我就说到这 重申一遍 欢迎来到智生
And that is my cue. Again, welcome to Brightborn.
你的孩子会万分感谢你
Your child will thank you.
大家好 我是博什医生
Hi, everyone. I'm Dr. Bosch.
检查一下你们的手环 红色
Check your wristbands. Red,
说明你们可以参观设施了 蓝色的先留在原地
you're off for a facilities tour. Blue, stay put.
我们会说说产前和产后护理
We're gonna talk about pre and post-natal care
我会回答你们的任何问题
and I'll be able to answer any of your questions.
我打算四处看看
I'm gonna snoop around
- 找到那个实验室 - 小心点
- and find the lab, okay? - Be careful.
这就跟合法地签卖♥♥身契一样
Legitimately signing my life away here.
太多文件了
It's a lot of paperwork!
我是开玩笑的 不过我愿意做出这样的牺牲
I'm just kidding. But I'm willing to make that sacrifice.
为了当上妈妈 怎么都值
As a mother, it's worth it.
苏珊
Susan.
- 欢迎 - 埃维
- Welcome. - Evie,
你的这栋建筑很是壮观
such a beautiful facility you built here.
-艾拉很喜欢那个池塘
Ira loves the pool. -
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表