剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
It's risk versus reward.
这虽然危险
In this case, the risk is so high,
但就算我死了 也算是帮姐♥妹♥们♥弄清楚
the reward is my death helps the sisters
这到底是什么玩意儿了
understand the disease.
我不想事情变成这样 我也不想你跟着我
I didn't want this. I didn't want you.
我不想要什么破姐妹 你明白吗
I didn't want any bloody sisters! You hear me?
别管我了 我希望你赶紧
Leave me alone! I wish you had just...
看什么看 看你妹啊
What? What are you looking at?!
妈的
Hey?!
滚蛋 要是我们从没遇见过
Piss off. We would have been better off
或许会对彼此都更好
if we never crossed paths.
妈的 我彻底完蛋了
Goddammit, I'm so mashed!
你是得有多扭曲才会自杀啊 贝丝
How mashed did you have to get to kill yourself, Beth?
这也应该就40英尺高 如果你搞砸了
It's only, like, 40 feet down. If you screw that up,
你的下场可能就和瑞秋一样
you might just end up like Rachel.
现在你倒开始担心莎拉了
So now you're worried about Sarah?
菲利克斯 基拉说了些东西
Felix, Kira said something.
你知道她在哪儿吗
You know the way she is?
她说莎拉正在步贝丝的后尘
She said Sarah is following Beth.
妈 这就是我要说的啊
Mum! This is what I was talking about.
我之前就想跟你说的 你现在能不能
This is what I tried to tell you. Now will you just...
等下
Hang on.
斯科特 喂
Scott? Hello?
科西玛把自己锁在屋子里 我觉得
Cosima's locked herself in the lab. And I think
她可能会对自己做傻事
she might do something medically crazy to herself.
比如呢 斯科特 你说清楚啊
Like what, Scott? What?
我现在急事儿多着呢 你说清楚
I have multiple emergencies right now, so just tell me.
她已经山穷水尽了
She's at the end of her rope, Felix.
她把肯德尔的事怪在自己身上
She blames herself for Kendall.
还有戴尔芬的事她也自责不已
She blames herself for Delphine.
戴尔芬 我的天哪 克里斯朵
Delphine?! Oh, my God, Krystal!
我真是个傻♥逼♥ 我竟然忘了
I'm such an idiot. I completely forgot!
斯科特 好了
Scott, OK.
麻烦你让她现在接电♥话♥
Tell her to pick up the phone. Please.
科西玛
Cosima!
继续朝着火车站开就行了 谢谢
Just keep going toward the train station. Thank you.
我在找人
I'm looking for someone.
科西玛 菲利克斯的电♥话♥
Cosima, Felix is calling.
你快接啊 科西玛 快开门
Pick up! Cosima, open the door!
科西玛
Cosima!
快接电♥话♥啊 科西玛
Come on. Pick up your phone, Cosima.
你♥他♥妈♥倒是接啊
Pick up your bloody phone.
哥们 我们把这门建的太结实了
Dude, I think we way overbuilt that.
科西玛 快接电♥话♥
Cosima, answer your phone!
你得和菲利克斯谈谈
You need to talk to Felix!
克里斯朵和他说了些重要的事
Krystal told him something important!
电♥话♥打得真不是时候 菲利克斯
Not a good time, Felix.
我不管你在做什么变♥态♥的科学试验
Whatever cracked-out science thing you're about to do,
都给我住手 听我说
I need you to stop and I need you to listen to me,
是关于戴尔芬的
because this is about Delphine.
她怎么了
What about her?
虽然克里斯朵的研究偏离了方向 但是她
Somehow, during Krystal's misguided but oddly effective
误打误撞地追踪到了戴尔芬
investigation, she found herself on the trail of Delphine.
她发现戴尔芬受了枪击 伤势很严重
Now, she saw her get shot, and that's bad.
可是 科西玛 她看见有人把戴尔芬带走了
But Cosima, she saw someone else pick her up.
那些人把戴尔芬带走的时候她还活着
And Delphine was alive when they took her away.
科西玛 我们会查个水落石出的 听明白了吗
Cosima? We're going to figure it out, OK?
- 谢谢 - 我们一起努力
- Thank you. - We're in this together.
你要坚持
Just hang on.
该死 停车 快停车
Shit. Shit. Hey, stop the car, please. Stop.
科西玛 我要挂了 师♥傅♥靠边停就行了
Cosima, I gotta go. Can you just pull up over here,
麻烦你了 谢谢
please? Thank you.
我们之间的联♥系♥远不仅限于生理上的 莎拉
There's more than biology between us, Sarah.
我们之间还有其他的联♥系♥
There's something else.
你也能感觉到对吗
You can feel it too.
莎拉
Oi, Sarah.
没有必要走到这一步的 对吗
This isn't the way, is it?
你一定要比她更坚强 莎拉
You gotta be stronger than her, Sarah.
把我们聚集起来 莎拉
Bring us together, Sarah.
我们需要你
We need you.
- 你好 基拉 - 你是谁
- Hello, Kira. - Who are you?
你怎么知道我叫什么
How do you know my name?
对不起 我是你的朋友
Don't worry. I'm a friend.
你就是那个影子里的姑娘
You're the girl in the shadows.
是吗 你可以叫我米卡
Am I? You can call me Mika.
早上好
Good morning!
苏珊
Susan?
有人吗
Is anybody there?
天哪
Dear God.
瑞秋
Rachel?
艾拉 艾拉 你看见了吗
Ira! Ira, did you see it?
怎么了
What happened?
- 你肯定是撞到头了 - 它刚才在看我
- You must have hit your head. - It looked at me.
我 我看见什么了
I saw something in my eye.
我们还真是绝配啊 对吗
What a fine pair we are, aren't we?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表