剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, Lord!
抱歉闯进来了
Sorry to barge in.
我们需要一次小谈话
We're gonna have a little chat.
好吧
Okay.
大规模的临床试验仅仅只是开始
Large-scale clinical trials are just the beginning.
很快 智生将会直接为你和你的家人
Soon, Brightborn will offer advanced gene therapy
提供先进的基因治疗
directly to you and your families.
没有地方比我的家乡 蒂斯代尔
I can think of no better place to begin
更适合开展基因革命了
this genetic revolution than in my hometown of Tisdale.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready.
- 怎么了 - 瑞秋·邓肯在这里
- What is it? - Rachel Duncan is here.
- 在城里吗 - 就在楼下
- In the city? - Downstairs.
她说他有关于肯德拉·杜普里的消息
She says she has information about Kendra Dupree.
你是你们家中坚强的一员 不是吗
You're the tough one in the family, aren't you?
我想你必须坚强了
I guess you'd have to be.
这是第一代
This one's first generation.
非常麻烦
It's glitchy as hell.
很多人被它整的很糟
Messed up a lot of people.
我要你告诉我
I need you to tell me
莎拉对杜克探员做了什么
what Sarah got up to with Detective Duko.
他跟踪她的时候消失了
He disappeared tracking her.
我数到10之前 你得告诉我
By the time I count to 10, you're going to answer
不然我就把这个放进去
or this goes in.
我爱你 唐尼
I love you, Donnie.
One,
- 主啊 倾听我的祷告吧 - 2
- Lord, please, hear my prayer. - two
- 3,4 - 我一次又一次的犯了罪
- three, four - I've sinned and sinned.
- 5,6 - 我背弃了我的社区
- five, six - I've turned my back on my community.
- 7 - 我迷失了自我
- seven... - I've lost my way.
- 8,9 - 请原谅我的丈夫
- eight, nine... - Please, forgive my husband...
- 10 - 保护我的孩子
- ten. - ...protect my children
和怜悯
and have mercy on...
海伦娜 你 从哪来的
Helena, wh-where did you come from?
加拿大国家公园
Beavertail National Park.
那里很平静
It was very peaceful.
海伦娜
Helena!
唐尼·亨德里克斯
Donnie Hendrick...
你看起来像烤猪
you look like roast pig.
你到底在做什么
Hey, what the hell are you up to?
肯德拉在哪
Where's Kendra?
她和她的孩子很安全
She and her baby are safe.
是不是你威胁要伤害她的孩子
Did you threaten to hurt her kid, eh?
你比该死的智生还差劲 兄弟
You're worse then bloody Brightborn, mate.
我们只是做了你不愿意去做
We're just doing what needs to be done
但我们却不得不做的事
what you would not.
瑞秋在哪
Where's Rachel?
她在和埃维见面
She's meeting with Evie.
你让她去了
You let her do that?
- 不是你想的那样 - 你这个蠢货
- It's not what you think. - You're stupid, mate.
她在耍你 瑞秋只想要权力
She is playing you. Rachel just wants power.
她会害死我们所有人 包括你
She'll cut us all down, including you.
你应该在岛上的
You're supposed to be on the island.
我在这
Well, I'm here.
还有你运气很好 我有你要的解决方案
And lucky for you, I have your solution.
你知道我的载体在哪
You know where my carrier is?
她在我这
She's in my custody.
她的视频也在我这
Along with her video.
这太可恶了
It's abhorrent.
我很惊讶你竟然会让自己暴露出这种弱点
I'm surprised you left yourself so vulnerable.
所以你是在勒索我咯
So this is a shakedown.
我更喜欢称之为谈判
I prefer to think of it as a negotiation.
莉妲项目已经被废弃 不予讨论
Project Leda is obsolete. Off the table.
好
Fine.
苏珊也是
Same with Susan.
同意
Agreed.
时代已经不属于她了
Her day has past.
别告诉我你想要莎拉和她的多余的姐♥妹♥们♥
Don't tell me you want Sarah and her sisters spared.
你一点都不了解我 是吧
You don't know me at all, do you?
所以呢
Well, then what?
曾经你跟我说过 创生会永远不会让
I take great offense to something you said to me once
克隆人掌握职权
that Neolution would never allow
这让我很不爽
a clone a position of power.
现在 不同了
Today, that changes.
你想要分一杯羹
You want a seat at the table.
而作为回报 我把肯德拉和她的视频
And in return, I give you Kendra
交给你
and her video.
不会有人知道项目中的产生的
And no one need know about
先天畸形儿和安乐死事件
engineered birth defects and euthanized newborns.
视频在你手里
The video's on there?
是的 没有备份
Yes, there are no copies.
那肯德拉·杜普里呢
And what about Kendra Dupree?
她在我的宾馆房♥间里
She's in my hotel room.
孩子也在吗
And the child is with her?
是的 没错
Yes, that's right.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
我有的选择吗
Like I have a choice.
还有一个问题
One question.
为什么要安乐死他们
Why euthanasia?
当然 用智生的资源
Surely, with Brightborn's resources...
- 你在录像吗 - 隐藏着偷♥拍♥
- You're recording this? - ...hidden away...
并且准备上传到各大新闻网络
And ready to upload it to every major news network.
让他们过完他们短暂的一生
Let them live out their shortened lives.
即使只有一个这种孩子被发现
If even one of these children were discovered
几十年的实验都会被搁置
decades of science would have been shelved.
考虑到所有情况
At the end of the day
安乐死严重的先天畸形儿
euthanizing severely deformed newborns
是最人道的发展之路
was the most humane way forward.
现在 我还有事
Now, if you'll excuse me.
她做到了
Wow, she did it.
干的漂亮
Well done.
欢迎到来
Welcome.
如果我告诉你们 在将来短短的几年内
What if I were to tell you that, in a few short years
摆脱免疫缺陷
immune deficiencies could be eradicated
治愈癌症
cancer cured?
血液疾病 血友病 遗传性失明
Blood disease, hemophilia, hereditary blindness
都将不存在
all in our past?
听起来不靠谱吗
Sound farfetched?
但我不会这么觉得 因为现在智生科技
Not to me. Because here at Brightborn Technologies...
考虑到所有情况 安乐死
At the end of the day, euthanizing
我们正步入基因革命
we are on the cusp of a genetic revolution.
今天我们很高兴的宣布
Today we are pleased to announce
政♥府♥批准了植入式生物工程的基因治疗
federal approval of phase three clinical trials
稳住她
Hold her steady.
三♥期♥临床试验
of implantable bioengineered gene therapy.
是最人道的发展之路
the most humane way forward.
好的
Okay.
研究和营销基因疗法
researching and marketing gene therapies
她走了
She's gone.
不好意思 在智生生产设备中
Excuse me. Are babies being euthanized
有孩子被安乐死了吗
at Brightborn's birthing facility?
大规模是双盲研究
large-scale double-blind studies.
智生计划导致了畸形吗
Do Brightborn treatments cause deformation?
- 你们在说什么 - 我们收到了
- What are you talking about? - Well, we have video of
你承认安乐死智生孩子的视频
you admitting to euthanizing Brightborn babies.
你怎么回应
How do you respond?
你能确认这是智生的医生吗
Can you confirm these are Brightborn doctors?
谢谢 无可奉告
Thank you. No comment.
不要再问了
No further questions.
不好意思
Excuse me.
卓女士
Ms. Cho!
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表