剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Alas, we can't help you, Detective.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你在工作中一定承受了很大压力
You must absorb a tremendous amount of pain in your work.
这是必须的
Comes with the territory.
没错
Yes.
这是我们自己选的路
The paths we choose.
那是莉妲项目的克隆人 对吗
That was a Leda clone, wasn't it?
我从来没亲眼看过呢
You know, I've never seen one in person.
我去把她弄走
I'll steer her away.
你管好自己 埃维
You look after your end, Evie.
欢迎来到奥尔德斯博士的演讲
Please welcome to the stage Dr. Aldous Leekie.
我收到信息了 阿尔特在哪里
Hey, I got a text. Where's Art?
会议室
Boardroom.
嗨 怎么了
Hey, what's up?
我收到你电♥话♥
I got called in.
我们查了你通话纪录
I got the trace from your tip.
是吗
You did?
这... 真疯狂
That... That's crazy.
我一整天都在打电♥话♥
I've been calling all day.
号♥码被激活后只用了一次... 是一次性手♥机♥
Number was activated and used only once... a burner.
好吧 所以...
Okay. So...
可能是巧合 也可能是你认识的人
Could be random. Could be someone you know.
不管怎样 你不能再接手这件案子
Either way, you're off the case.
什么
What?
- 你说真的吗 - 贝丝
- Are you serious? - Beth.
不 不 不 太扯了
No, no, no, no. That's bullshit.
这是我的案子 是他们打电♥话♥给我 副官
That's my case. They called me, Lieutenant.
这是命令
That's an order.
迈克
Mike.
我能跟你稍微谈下吗
Can I see you for a second?
是有关楼上的事
Yeah. It's a thing upstairs.
马上
Right up.
你去见联邦代表
See union rep.
为什么
Why?
天 要去验尿
Oh. Piss test.
我早该知道的
I should have known.
仙业... 妇女 46岁
Xan Yip... female, 46.
逃亡的外国人
Fugitive foreign national.
呸
Shit.
还没开始 我已经觉得很麻烦了
My back hurts from turning over rocks already.
你会通过药物检测吗
Are you even gonna pass?
是的 我会通过的
Yeah, I'm gonna pass.
抱歉
Sorry.
我在这是为了确保对你而言
I'm here to make sure it's fair...
是公平公正
for you.
嗨 贝丝
Hey, Beth.
拉杰 怎么了
Hey, Raj. What's up?
拿到了你要的硬壳箱子
Got your hard-shell cases.
这就是你要的东西 对吧
This is the stuff you wanted, right?
天 你真的为我做到了
Geez, you really came through for me, man.
嘿什么啊
Hey, yourself.
你看起来很好
You look nice.
今天过得不错吗
You have a good day?
没有
No.
糟透了
Shit.
如果工作上的事情很糟糕的话
You know, if things are so bad at work,
我在想... 我攒了几周的假期了
I was thinking... I have some weeks banked.
你请假 我们去度假
You take a leave, and we'll take a holiday.
度假
A holiday?
没错
Sure.
去巴贝多渡假好不
How about Barbados?
不如我们直接把门锁上
How about we just lock the door
在这里持续酒后乱性两个月
and drink and screw for like two months?
不 不能这样解决我俩之间的问题
No, we're not gonna solve our problems like that.
反正不管怎样也不能解决问题
We're not gonna solve our problems at all.
我并没生育能力
I can't breed.
我知道 我可以不要小孩
Yeah, I made it clear I can live without kids.
我也是
So did I.
我清楚知道自己想要
I made it clear all I really need
一个可以直视我的爱人
is a lover who can look me in the eyes.
你能双眼看着我吗
Can you look at me?
看着我
Look at me.
你能看看我吗
Can you see me?
你能和我床上交缠
Can you knit me together...
或是直接践踏我的肉体么
or just tear me apart?
停下来
Stop it.
你想要什么
What do you want?
触碰我 亲近我
Touch me. Touch me.
我想和你更亲近一点
Come on. You're supposed to reach inside me.
来吧
Come on.
吻我 吻我
Kiss me. Kiss me.
吻我 吻我
Kiss me. Kiss me.
- 贝丝 - 亲吻我
- Beth. - Kiss me.
贝丝 这...
Beth, just...
拜托认真地吻我
Kiss me for real. Please.
停下来
Just stop.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你知道这听起来有多偏执吗
Do you realize how paranoid that sounds?
是的
Yes.
保罗 你真虚伪
You're hollow, Paul.
你只是个空壳
There's nothing inside.
是我把你引领至今
I filled you in with hunches.
而我所确定的是你并不会保护我
And all I know for sure is you won't protect me.
你说得对
You're right.
你想怎样就直说吧
Just tell me what you want.
你想结束这一切吗
Do you want this to end?
决定权在你
This is all for you.
你说结束
You say it's over,
那我们就结束
and it's over.
你说结束 你个懦夫
You end it, you coward!
贝丝
Beth.
我不是来吵架的
I come in peace.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你好 玛雅
Hey, Maya.
你好 贝丝
Hi, Beth.
我能就和你们一起看看电视吗
Can I just watch TV with you guys?
一起看电视 就这样
That's it. Just that.
我不求别的
That's all I need.
好了 玛雅 你上♥床♥睡觉去
All right, Maya. It's time for bed.
- 老爸 - 立刻 快去
- Da-a-a-d. - Come on, now.
过来跟贝丝抱一下
Come give Beth a hug.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
别让床上的玩偶们等急了
Don't let the bed buddies bite.
走吧
Let's go.
如今 关于制裁不当动物活体实验的
A government bill to crack down
政♥府♥议案有望成立为
on laboratory experiments on animals
相关的法规法则
is expected to become law today.
动物维♥权♥积极分子已为这项议案
Animal-rights activists have been pushing for the bill
争取了九年之久 参与了大规模的
for nine years, taking part in massive...
抱抱我
Hold me there.
发生什么事了
What is happening with you?
看着我
Look at me.
看我
See me.
不管是什么事
Whatever it is...
你说吧
Just say it.
贝丝
Beth.
蔡尔兹警官
Detective Childs.
我是特瑞纳
It's Trina.
什么 不好意思 谁
What? Sorry. Who?
是特瑞纳 你还记得吗
Uh, Trina. Do you remember me?
稍等一下
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表