剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
We don't know if we have the right sequences,
也不知道这是否是合适的载体
or if it's even the right vector.
所以我们得打破常规
So, let's think outside the box.
我赞同 你该听听你实验搭档的话
There you go, listen to your lab partner.
是啊 她都死了
Yeah, she's dead, too.
- 无意冒犯 斯科特 - 事实上你冒犯到我了
- No offense, Scotty. - Some taken, actually.
一定还有你们没想到的办法
So there's got to be something you haven't thought of.
- 这是什么 - 莎拉脸上的蝇蛆
- What the heck is that? - Sarah's bot.
我从埃维的办公室里偷过来的
I poached it from Evie's office.
小家伙 你好呀
Hey there, little buddy.
不知道你能否告诉我们一些事呢
I wonder if you can tell us anything.
科西玛说扣动扳机的那个人
Cosima said the man who pulled the trigger
个高 有胡须
was tall, bearded.
她觉得可能是你安排在贝丝身边的警探
She thought maybe the detective you tied to Beth.
马丁·杜克 贝丝的工会干事
Martin Duko. Beth's union steward.
他是给埃维·卓卖♥♥命的吗
Does he work for Evie Cho?
是他使贝丝受制于埃维
He's the one who put Beth under Evie's thumb.
逼她谋杀苏珊
Drove her to try and kill Susan.
谢谢你 亚瑟
Thank you, Arthur.
谢谢你站在我们这边
For sticking with us.
埃维 这一天终于到来了
Evie, it's the big day.
恭喜你 你的科学研究赢得了一切
Congratulations. Your science has won.
刚好赶上了这时候 范·里尔医生
Looks like just in time, Dr. Van Leer.
你长了带状疱疹
Shingles.
是的
Yes.
长时间依赖于免疫系统抑制剂
A side effect of leaning on immunosuppressants
- 产生的副作用 - 嗯...
- most of my life. - Well...
你在基因治疗上走了很远
you've brought gene therapy a long way,
埃维 你十几岁的时候就接受了我们的治疗
miles since we treated you when you were a teenager, Evie.
走了很远吗
Miles?
伊恩 你总说这是纳米科技呀
Ian, you've always said this is a science of nanometres.
我为你感到骄傲
I am so proud of you.
你有着待审核的世界第一项
You have pending approval for the world's first
基因治疗植入技术 价格适中 治疗有效
gene therapy implant. It's affordable, it's effective...
很好 甚至智生集团的CEO都接受了这个治疗
So good, even the Brightborn CEO is doing it.
你会是这周第一个植入新一代智能机器的人
You'll be first to take the new generation of bot this week.
带状疱疹马上就会成为历史
Those shingles will be a thing of the past.
还有人类克隆
And so will human clones.
- 你感觉怎么样 - 母亲 我很好
- How are you feeling? - I'm fine, Mother.
我很高兴你能出席我的退职演说
I'm just glad you'll be here to share in my retirement.
是啊 你很幸运能找到
Yes, it's fortunate you found
这么一种没屁用的自杀方式 艾拉
such an ineffective means of suicide, Ira.
- 瑞秋 - 我没事
- Rachel! - It's alright.
不要再讨论这个话题了
Let's just not talk about it anymore.
我们准备好了吗
Are we ready?
- 苏珊 - 埃维
- Susan. - Evie.
劳拉 雷蒙德
Laura. Raymond.
我认为瑞秋在过渡时期
I thought it fitting
代表莉妲项目会比较合适
that Rachel represent Leda in transition.
我刚刚还在想你什么时候才出现呢 瑞秋
I was wondering when you'd show up, Rachel.
是的 我...
Yes, I...
舌头打结了吗
Cat got your tongue?
没关系 这只是个礼节谈话
That's okay. It's just a courtesy call.
那么...
So...
现在整个创生会体系在我们的控制之下
the architecture of Neolution is under our control.
财政和国家法律现在都在保护我的专利
Finance and Legal are backing my patents now.
几十亿的投资...
After investing billions...
够我挥霍很久了
Squandering, for years.
由于资产问题 莉妲项目会被停止
Leda will be dismantled for its assets,
监控程序会被终止
the monitor program terminated.
那我的项目呢
And my subjects?
人类不再需要愚蠢的克隆人了
Naive clones are being cut loose.
无需重演赫尔辛基事件
No need for a Helsinki event.
他们的剩余的日子指日可数
Their days are numbered anyway.
但是 莎拉和她那些有自我意识的姐妹
However, Sarah and her self-aware sisters
依旧是很大的威胁
are still a threat.
他们不会得到人性化的治疗
They won't get such humane treatment.
我可以帮你
I can help with that.
不用了 瑞秋
We're fine, Rachel.
我跟我的姐♥妹♥们♥不同
I'm not my sisters.
我是创生会的人
I'm Neolution bred.
你真的觉得创生会会在重要事情上
Do you actually think Neolution would let a clone
让一个克隆人表态吗
take a position of real importance?
干杯
Cheers.
- 你好 - 嘿
- Hey now. - Oi!
出现在我门前有事相求
See, it's one thing to show up on my doorstep
是一回事
looking for a favour,
但出现在我的酒吧又是另一回事了
but my local's another story.
我早该知道你会游荡在
I should've known this was the kind of shithole
- 这种鬼地方的 - 你要知道
- that you would inhabit. - Hey now,
男人的酒吧是他的圣地
a man's watering hole is sacred.
我只是来喝酒的 仅此而已
I'm here for this, that's it.
别担心 干杯
Don't worry. Well, cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
你有找到植入物的相关信息吗
Did you find out anything more about that implant?
我刚刚不是说我只是来喝酒的吗
What did I just say to you?
好吧 如果我们不聊克隆人和阴谋
Well, what do we talk about, then,
- 那我们聊些什么 - 不知道
- if not clones and conspiracies? - I dunno.
聊点让我高兴的
Titillate me.
滑奶之乳
Slippery Nipple?
Slippery Nipple: 一种鸡尾酒
- 滑啥 - 乳
- Slippery what? - Nipple.
是种烈酒 不过这杯只是波旁威士忌
It's a kind of shot. But this is just bourbon.
我喜欢波旁威士忌
Bourbon's my drink.
那是你朋友吗
Is that your friend over there?
是的 那是蒂托 我是艾丽
Yeah. Yeah, that's Tito. I'm Elle.
- 想介绍我们认识一下吗 - 我很乐意
- You want to introduce us? - I'd love to.
- 过来吧 - 你来不来
- Come over. - You coming or what?
要
Yeah.
我不想错过任何事情
Wouldn't wanna miss anything.
好了 孩子们马上就过来了 唐尼
OK, the kids will be here any second, Donnie,
你能不能帮我点忙
so if you could be of some assistance?
艾莉
Ali.
艾莉 不管这些装饰对不对称
Ali, Gemma will still love you
嘉玛还是会一直爱你的
even if the decorations aren't symmetrical.
别这样 求你了
Please don't. Please.
我知道你想表现得坚强
I know you're just trying to be strong,
但我真的希望你能够和别人谈谈
but I really want you to be able to talk to someone.
即使那个人不是我
Even if that isn't me.
你这话什么意思
What does that mean?
我已经邀请了迈克牧师过来
I invited Reverend Mike
来开解你的疑神疑鬼
over to help with the ghost stories.
- 喂 这里 - 嗨
- Ahoy there! - Hi!
亨德里克斯你在哪儿啊
Hendrixes?
我可一点准备都没有
I'm not prepared for this.
- 嗨 - 嘿
- Hi. - Hi!
我带了礼物来 还有 天大的喜讯
I come bearing gifts and, well, tidings of great joy.
噢 我知道了 谢谢你啊 牧师
Oh, I see that. Thank you, Reverend.
噢 艾莉森 所以 你过得好吗
Oh, Alison. So how are you?
哎哟 多么棒的礼物啊
Well, what a treat!
♪ 我将永远随着我的纤体舞动 ♪
♪ I will always follow what is moving through my body line ♪
♪ 我却永远抓不住 ♪
♪ I could never hold onto something ♪
♪ 那些轻而易举的东西 ♪
♪ That doesn't stick inside You can try and follow ♪
♪ 你可以试着跟随黑暗的背后 ♪
♪ What is going on behind the blind ♪
哇
Woo!
看来你蛮享受你的假期喔
Oh, I think someone's enjoying their holiday.
你知道吗 艾丽 的确
You know what, Elle? I am.
我很享受 对啊
I am enjoying it, yeah.
你是伦敦什么地方的人
What part of London are you from?
我就是这儿的人 就是这儿
I'm from right here, right now.
- 我喜欢这个 艾丽 - 这个吗
- I like this one, Elle. - Yeah?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表