剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Biometrics monitor.
也有的说是胰岛素传送系统
Delivery system, like, for insulin.
还有的说是毒品
Narcotics.
那你认为呢
What do you think it's for?
我觉得
I think, uh...
你不会喜欢我的答案的
you're not gonna like my answer.
什么答案我都不喜欢
I don't like any of the answers.
为什么要放在下巴这种很不稳定的地方
Why place it in the jaw, where so much can go wrong?
如果和胰岛素有关 为什么不选大腿
If it's for insulin, like, why not your thigh
- 或者内脏 - 我不知道 你说呢
- or your gut? - I don't know, you tell me.
因为它临近大脑
Proximity to the brain...
天哪
Jesus...
你也别把我的话当真
You know what, don't mind me.
我也是瞎猜的
It's just a theory.
我要联♥系♥上
I need to get in touch
米卡 你怎么和她联♥系♥的
with M.K. How do you contact her?
我怎么联♥系♥我的亲姐妹
How do I contact my own sister?
- 这算什么问题 - 我几天前才知道
- What's that all about? - I didn't even know
自己还有个姐妹
I had one till a couple days ago.
你找不到她的 要等她来找你
Well, you don't find M.K.; she finds you.
但是如果你能告诉我到底怎么回事
But if you wanna tell me what's going on...
或许我能帮上忙
maybe I could help.
你只要告诉我视频里的人是谁就帮了我大忙了
You can help me by telling me who that guy in the video is.
求你了 我必须把它弄出来
Please, I need to get it out.
有传言说
Word going around,
他叫阿朗佐·马丁内斯
his name was Alonzo Martinez.
瑞秋 作为第一个试用神经机械眼的人
I should think you'd be grateful, Rachel:
我觉得你应该心怀感激
testing one of the first cybernetic eyes.
多亏了艾拉的帮助你才得以恢复
Back on your feet again thanks to Ira's help.
可能是脑垂体激素治疗导致她长胡子
Perhaps she's upset because her pituitary
所以她才不高兴吧
hormone therapy has given her facial hair.
胡说 一点也看不出来
Nonsense! Can't see it at all.
我一直在想 她为什么无缘无故
I kept thinking: Why else would she
消失两个月
disappear for two months
也不打声招呼
without a word?
现在我想明白了
Now I smell it.
你没有找到母体 对吧
You failed to find the original, haven't you?
看来莎拉·曼宁
So, Sarah Manning
和她的人再一次出奇制胜
and her people have outfoxed us again.
而你却丢下卡斯托项目
While you leave Castor
和莉妲项目在该死的生态缸里
and Leda alone in a...
不管不顾
bloody terrarium!
至少她对夏洛特还不错
Well, at least she's kind to Charlotte.
我很高兴你和这个孩子之间形成密切的联♥系♥
Yes, I'm glad you're forming a bond with the child.
她的监护人境遇都不怎么样
She's had an unfortunate series of guardians.
你知道的 夏洛特克隆自你
Charlotte was cloned from you, you know.
"亚当的肋骨..."
"Adam's rib..."
Adam's rib: 上帝用亚当的肋骨创造出的夏娃
进行了400次的尝试
400 attempts, I believe. Not a viable way
复♥制♥你并非切实可行 但是...
to replicate you, but...
- 但是很重要 - 滚
- important nonetheless. - Get out!
不好意思 你说什么
I beg your pardon?
我想一个人吃饭
I prefer to eat alone.
我给了你一切
I have given you... everything.
给了你通往未来的秘诀
the keys to the future,
你对莎拉的痴迷蒙蔽了你的双眼
and your obsession with Sarah Manning blinded you.
你没有找到母体
You failed to find the original. You failed
你没有找到治疗我们的其他方法
to cure us by other means.
就让我一个人静静地死去吧
Just leave me here to die alone.
你才是那个失败的人 你配不上我的姓
You are the failure, Rachel. You carry my last name
你就是汤里的那一粒老鼠屎
and you are the biggest disappointment of you all!
你为什么要这样气她
Why would you upset her like that?
天哪 挖到了
Ah! Ah, Jesus! There it is!
它是... 软的吗
Is it... soft?
我的个天哪 下面肯定像个地窖
Oh, God, must be like a root cellar down there
好让他处于湿润的状态
keeping him moist.
妈呀 这什么味儿啊
Oh, God, the smell!
唐尼 速战速决
Bear down, Donnie.
- 马上就好了 - 闻起来就像馊了的垃圾
- Almost there. - Smells like hot garbage juice!
- 你说啥 - 我说...
- What?! - I said it smells...
闻起来像是馊了的垃圾
It smells like hot garbage juice.
- 莎拉 - 你好啊
- Sarah! - Hey.
你还好吗
Jesus, you OK?
还行
Yeah.
快进来吧
Come on in.
那个关于脸颊的失踪的案子
The missing cheek case;
- 贝丝曾经调查的案子 - 是啊
- that's what Beth was onto. - Yeah.
- 创生会植入技术 - 天哪 莎拉
- Implanted Neolution tech. - God, Sarah!
他们不会把这东西也植入你嘴里了吧
They put one of these things in your mouth too?
我他妈连刷牙都心慌 阿尔特
I'm too scared to even bloody brush my teeth, Art.
莎拉 我简直不敢想象
Oh Jesus, Sarah.
阿尔特 我必须得把这鬼东西弄出去
Art, I have to get this thing out.
- 很有必要 - S夫人和本杰明
- You really do. - S and Benjamin
在找寻医生 但不知道
are looking into doctors, but I don't know
是否有医生知道该怎么做
which doctors gonna even know what to do with this.
这东西在那人的脸上爆♥炸♥了
It exploded in that guy's face.
你说你有他的名字 没准我能帮上忙
Wait, you said you had a name. Maybe I can help.
- 阿隆佐·马丁内斯 - 好
- Alonzo Martinez. - OK.
听着 我现在就去警局
Listen, I'm gonna head down
看看能否找到什么有用的信息
to the station and see what I can dig up,
好吗 莎拉 你就呆在这
OK? Sarah, you stay here.
稍作休息
Get some rest.
你需要休息
You look like you need it.
谢了
Thanks.
不客气
Yeah.
朱利安·施纳贝尔: 美国当代艺术家
我曾经在洛杉矶的回顾展
I met Julian Schnabel once...
见到了朱利安·施纳贝尔
at a retrospective in LA.
我那会儿患暴食症 所以我觉得...
I was sort of bulimic at the time, so I thought...
谢谢
Thank you.
- 不用谢 - 我觉得
- You're welcome. - I thought it would be fun
在 "旋转门里的狗" 前面
to leave a puddle of barf in front
- 大吐一番一定很好玩 - 丧心病狂
- of Dog in the Revolving Door. - What?!
- 哈哈哈 - 我的妈 我怎样才能
- Hahaha! - Oh, my God, what I would give
- 吐在一幅施纳贝尔的画上 - 哈哈
- to barf on a Schnabel! Jesus! - Hahaha!
菲利克斯...
Now, Felix...
我知道你历经千辛万苦找到我
I know you didn't go to all the trouble of finding me
- 并非是为了跟我一块喝酒 - 的确不是
- for a drinking buddy. - No. Alright.
好吧 你♥爸♥
OK. Your dad,
也就是我爸 这么说好奇怪
my dad... so weird.
- 简直太疯狂了 - 他是美国人
- It's crazy. - He was an American, and
但在英国艳遇了一位舞♥女♥
he had an affair in England with a dancer.
- 没错 - 我不了解我的生母
- That's right. - I barely knew my birth mom
因为 她很早就去世了
actually 'cause, you know, she died, like,
那会我还很小
I was really young. And then I fell
接着福利院收容了我
into the foster system, then I bounced around
流离转徙 直到西沃恩
here and there for a bit until Siobhan
收养了我
adopted me.
- 你还记得你妈妈吗 - 不如说
- Do you remember your mom? - It's more like
我能感觉到她
I... have a sense of her.
就像是我能感受到她的存在
Like, you know, I can feel her presence
或是我有这种感觉
or I got this sensation.
就好像一缕阳光照进窗户
Beam of sunlight comes through the window
照进我的心房♥
and falls just a certain way.
你妈知道这事吗
Yeah, but so your mom, she knew then?
她知道那场艳遇 但不知道你的存在
About the affair, yeah. Yeah, not about you.
他临终之前才说出来
That came out on his deathbed, so...
我做了基因测试 所以我们才有缘相见
I spat in a cup for Gene Connexion. Here we are.
都是基因的联♥系♥
Family science.
你在寻找血亲的时候
So, what does your other family
你的收养家庭怎么看
think about you looking for your roots?
你的养姐好像挺不爽的
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表