剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
而且他一定长过青春痘
And 'cause he definitely had teenage acne.
- 我敢保证 毫无疑问 - 谢谢你说这些
- I could tell. No question. Thank you for that,
克里斯朵 呃 其实有些事情
Krystal. Um, you know, there's actually something
你确实可以帮到我们
you could really help us with.
好吧
OK...
为夺取创生会继承权的斗争是为了科学而战
Neolution's wars of succession are fought over science.
- 这里就有一个机会 - 你还没有用完
- There's an opportunity here. - You haven't gone
我身上的新霉素 对吗 一直和苏珊·邓肯待一块
all Neo on me, have you? All that time with Susan Duncan.
哎哟
Ah! Yes...
创生会意味着终结
Neolution is a means to an end.
别再满嘴喋喋不休里奇流行的未来主义
Just don't start spouting all that Leekie pop futurism,
算我求你了 哎哟
I beg you. Ow!
比你想象中还要深不可测 相信我
It goes deeper than that, believe me.
你听起来像个忠实的信徒
You sound like a true believer.
掌控人类进化 这就是终极力量
Controlling evolution? It's the ultimate power.
皈依者 说啊
Convert. Say it.
皈依者
Convert.
瑞秋
Rachel?
我有一些消息
I have news.
噢 这是谁
Oh. Who is this?
- 哈喽 - 他只是个玩具
- Hello. - He's just a toy.
- 他有穿袜子 - 你想要什么 艾拉
- He has his socks on... - What do you want, Ira?
呃 苏珊要打电♥话♥过来
Um... Susan's about to call.
她很激动 出事了
She's excited. Something's going on.
好的 我们会对他们两个的治疗进行试验
Yes, we will trial the cure on them both.
但是这是细胞的生成率
But it's the cell generation rates...
他们远远超过了预期值
they far surpassed expectations.
我以前只见过一次这样的数值
I have only seen numbers like this once before.
- 在肯德尔·马龙身上 - 对 这些年来
- In Kendall Malone. - Yes. All these years
试图复♥制♥原始试验 终于
trying to replicate the original experiment. Finally,
我们终于可以重新开始克隆人类了
finally we can restart human cloning.
太棒了 我简直
Yes! I can scarcely
- 难以相信 - 恭喜 母亲
- believe it! - Congratulations, Mother.
-创生会会支持你的 - 董事会已经召开
- Neolution will back you. - The board has been convened
埃卓已经确认退休无疑 我明白
and Evie has been firmly retired, I understand.
我明天就上路 我希望你们都在那里
I travel tomorrow. I want you both to be there.
我们东山再起了 苏珊
We're back on top, Susan.
但愿如此 董事会将会提出举荐
We hope. The board will make its recommendations.
举荐谁
Recommendations to whom?
明天早上见
I will see you in the morning.
给我点时间让我弄清楚
Took me a while to realize
细胞生成率对你来说意味着什么
what the cell regeneration rates mean to you.
你知道这显而易见 科西玛
You knew this was on the table, Cosima.
早在你给我肯德尔癌细胞的时候 答案就已出现
It was there when you gave us Kendall's cancer cells.
你压根就不在乎疗法 对吗
You don't even care about a cure, do you?
我当然在乎
Of course I do!
我们从错误中吸取教训
We learn from our mistakes.
你会继续在其他人身上犯错误 就像你对我做的那样
You're gonna keep making mistakes on people like me.
这就是我们所做的代价
That is the cost of what we do,
为了进化
for progress.
你利用了我 苏珊
You used me, Susan.
创生会的创始人们都明白进化的代价
Neolution's founders understood the cost of progress.
威斯特摩兰就是在这间屋子里写出了创生学
P.T. Westmorland wrote the doctrine right here in this room.
好吧 这很怪
OK... That's weird.
抱歉 科西玛 我不能冒着你干扰这次试验的风险
I'm sorry, Cosima. I can't risk you interfering in the lab.
苏珊
Susan?
苏珊
Susan.
你♥他♥妈♥一定是在跟我开玩笑
You've got to be fricking kidding me.
最后 我们做到了
At last, we did it.
在明天见董事会之前
Appearing before the board tomorrow.
我得把我的西装熨平
I'll have to get my suit pressed.
- 不 你不用 - 你这是什么意思
- No, you won't. - What do you mean?
这边走 小兄弟
Step this way, little brother.
瑞秋
Rachel?
瑞秋
Rachel?!
范里尔博士 请
Dr. Van Lier, please.
范里尔博士
Dr. Van Lier!
据谣言所说可能还有其他投诉人存在吗
Comment on the rumours that there might be other complainants?
谢谢 范里尔博士只有一会时间回答几个问题
Thank you. Dr. Van Lier has a moment for a few questions.
除了刑事过失的四项罪名
What other charges is Evie Cho facing
埃维·卓还面临了其他几项指控呢
besides the four counts on criminal negligence?
我无法评价任何针对前首席执行官的法律行动
I can't comment on any legal action against the former CEO.
- 埃维·卓现在人在哪里
- Where is Evie Cho now? - Disappeared behind her lawyers. We have no contact.
- 她的律师在处理一切 我们没有联♥系♥
- Disappeared behind her lawyers. We have no contact.
你是创生人吗 创生会对
Are you a Neolutionist? What does Neolution
畸形宝宝有什么看法吗
have to say about deformed babies?
- 创生会 - 不好意思 你是
- Neolution? - I'm sorry, you are...?
我是TMZ杂♥志♥的 我想知道你对
I'm TMZ. I want to know if you have a comment
试图谋杀戴尔芬·科米尔博士有什么看法
on the attempted murder of Dr. Delphine Cormier?
- 创生会 你可以解释一下吗 - 先生 谁是科迷尔博士
- "Neolution"? Can you clarify? - Sir, who is Dr. Cormier?
抱歉 我没有时间回答这个问题
I'm sorry; I don't have time for this.
恐怕 这个问题就是为现在准备 抱歉 等等
That's it for now, I'm afraid. Sorry. Wait here.
- 你现在认识我了吗 - 当然 克里斯朵
- Do you recognize me now? - Of course, Krystal.
没有必要当众撒泼 你想要什么 我们去里面谈
There's no need to make a scene. What do you want? We'll talk inside.
我看起来像个傻♥逼♥吗
Do I look stupid?
街角见
Meet me around the corner.
不要拍照
No photos.
克里斯朵
Krystal?
放轻松 博士
Easy, doctor.
我们只是要上那卡车
We're just gonna get in the truck over there.
戈德里奇小姐 不管你想做什么
Miss Goderitch, whatever you think you're doing,
- 这是个错误 - 别说屁话了 好吗
this is a mistake. - Cut the shit, alright?
小卡 为什么我要放弃我的汽油桶和食物
K, why am I giving away my gas cans and my food?
我们正在合作 在僵尸入侵时得以生存
We're cooperating to survive the zombie apocalypse.
哎哟 太无趣了
Ugh! This is so boring.
我根本不在乎僵尸入侵
I don't care about the zombie apocalypse.
我穿得好像真的要去做任务
I'm dressed like this to go on a real mission.
- 你是莎拉·曼宁 - 是的
- You're Sarah Manning. - Yes,
而我们想知道你对戴尔芬·科米尔做了什么
and we want to know what you've done with Delphine Cormier.
我瞒着她得到了她需要的治疗方法
I passed her along to get the medical attention she needed.
为什么你的手下Evie枪击了她而你还要这么做
Why would you do that when your protege, Evie, had her shot?
我只是按吩咐办事
I did what I was told.
我的命令不是埃维下的
My orders don't come from Evie.
那你到底是为谁办事
Then who do you really work for?
你为什么不把枪放下
Why don't you put down the gun?
你们已经赢了
Your side has won.
苏珊终于有了可以重新开始克隆人类的细胞生产线
Susan finally has a cell line to restart human cloning.
这根本与疗法无关
This was never about the cure.
这就是科西玛误入歧途的原因
That's why Cosima's gone dark.
苏珊想要的科学成果 全是为了她自己
Susan wants the science for herself.
苏珊的下一步 告诉我是什么
Susan's next move. Tell me what it is.
苏珊不是你的麻烦
Susan is not your problem.
瑞秋已经背着她重新召集了董事会
Rachel has reconvened the board without her.
- 瑞秋 - 创生会有董事会吗
- Rachel? - Neolution has a board?
总是有那么个该死的董事会
There's always a bloody board.
先生们 女士们
Gentlemen. Ladies.
非常感谢你们把这场会议提前
Thank you so much for moving this meeting up.
我早就等不及了
There are moments which simply cannot wait.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
克隆人重新被提上议程
Human cloning is back on the table.
瑞秋
Rachel?
你到底在哪儿 你这讨厌的小婊砸
Where the hell are you, you horrible bitch?
该死 不是这个小婊砸
Damn. Wrong bitch.
事情不是看起来这样的
This isn't what it looks like.
那么 艾拉
Oh, Ira.
瑞秋在哪儿呢
Where's Rachel?
在座诸位都很了解苏珊的实验
We're all familiar with Susan's experiments.
她耐心地致力于帮助我们理解
Her patient contribution to our understanding
人类进化的实验胚胎学
of epigenetics in human evolution.
但我和我妈不一样
Well, I am not my mother.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表