剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Hey, what's going on here?
我弄翻了它
I knocked over the game.
- 是吗 - 只是意外啦
- You did?! - It was just an accident.
乖一点 好吗
Hey, you behave, alright?
今天事情太多了 我很快就回来 抱歉
Got a lot to do today. I'll be back soon. Yeah, sorry.
如果有需要 S就在楼下
S is downstairs if you need her.
♪ 我需借你之力 借你之力 ♪
♪ I need some of your powers, need some of... ♪
你一定要弄得这么深吗
Ah, do you have to go so deep?
宝贝 我不深入一点的话是感觉不到的
Honey, if I don't go deep, I'm not gonna feel anything.
你得把直到后面的所有部分都检查一下
You're gonna want to get all the way to the back.
直到在智齿后面
Right behind the wisdom tooth.
我已经到很后面了
I'm definitely pretty far back there.
好了
OK, uh,
现在把手指滑动到脸颊去
now slide your finger down into the cheek.
- 有东西吗 - 宝贝 宝贝 淡定点
- Anything there? - Honey, honey, be still,
淡定点 没有
be still. No.
- 两边都正常 - 老天 那个
- Feels normal. Both sides. - God! What...
那玩意儿是什么鬼啊
What is that godforsaken thing?
对莎拉有害吗
Is it harming Sarah?
显然 创生主义者是自愿植入这东西的
Apparently, Neolutionists get them, like, voluntarily.
大概是某种研究装置
Some kind of research device maybe.
为了收集体征数据吧 我们也不清楚
Biometric data collection? We just... We don't know.
等等 创生主义者的身体里有这个吗
Wait, they're in Neolutionists?
根据莎拉的了解 是这样的
According to Sarah's contact, yeah.
如果有一个供你研究的样本 会不会
If you had one to study, would that
- 有帮助 - 肯定啊 你问这个干嘛
- be helpful? - Invaluable. Yeah, why?
我自己瞎说的
Just thinking out loud.
艾莉 你不会想把那具尸体再挖出来吧
Ali, we are not going to exhume the dead guy in our garage!
你疯了吧
That is a haywire plan.
唐尼 我姐们儿脸上有条机器蛆在爬
Donnie, my sister has a robot maggot in her face.
你给我想个靠谱的办法
You tell me what the solid plan is.
不行就闭嘴
Exactly.
去给我拿个手提钻来
Now, go rent a jackhammer.
还是去买♥♥一个吧
Maybe we should just buy one.
菲利克斯
Felix?
嗨
Hi!
你谁啊
Who are you?
你是来找菲利克斯的吧 我
Oh, you're expecting Felix. I'm...
不好意思啊 我现在有点 有点晕
I'm sorry. My brain's a little... Splat!
他说过约了个人 不知道他倒腾什么去了
he said he had a hook-up. He must've pulled the trigger,
我得找下我的包
I just gotta find my bag.
对了 我本来以为来的是个
Uh, mind you, I was picturing
穿着卡骆驰的象腿男呢
a fat-legged man wearing Crocs.
卡骆驰:美国鞋履品牌
无意冒犯
No offense.
只是你们在我们那的人眼里都这样
It's just how you all look where I come from. Haha!
莫莉:摇♥头♥丸♥的合成幻觉剂的别称,为毒品
你带来的货是莫莉吗
Is it molly that we're getting?
- 我 - 无所谓啦 都一样
- I... - You know what? Don't matter.
大早上的 我没那么挑
I'm not that choosy this time in the morning.
让我看看啊
Here we are. Alright.
亲爱的 我该付你多少
How much do I owe you, honey?
你谁啊 你为什么
Who are you? Why are you
乱翻菲利克斯的东西啊
going through Felix's stuff?
你一个毒贩子 保护欲还挺强的啊
Wow, you are protective... for a drug dealer.
- 这还真是不常见啊 - 阿黛尔 你真该
- You don't see that very often. - Adele! You should see
出来看看这外面看着多新鲜 就好像
how crisp it looks outside. It's like...
- 要死 - 解释一下呗
- Oh, shit. - What's this all about then?
莎拉 这是阿黛尔 是我的亲姐姐
Sarah, this is Adele, This is my biological sister.
- 你好 - 这是我养姐
- Hi! - This is my foster sister.
莎拉啊
Oh, Sarah!
我
I... Hahaha!
我还真是慢半拍啊
I'm such a halfwit!
当然啊 你就是那个莎拉嘛
Oh, of course, you're Sarah!
你不会碰巧还是个毒贩子吧
You don't happen to be a drug dealer too,
- 是吗 - 现在不是了
- do you? - Not anymore, no.
好的 那样就
Oh, OK. That would have been
再好不过了 我们得庆祝一下
too handy. Well, this calls for a celebration.
其实 阿黛尔 我需要和我弟弟谈谈
Actually, Adele, I need to talk to my brother.
私底下谈 如果你不介意的话
Privately. If you'd mind...
好的 当然没问题
Uh-huh. Absolutely, yeah.
就一会儿 怎么啦
Two. What?
你到底想怎样啊
What is wrong with you?
你说啊 我说了我要找我的亲人
What?! I told you that I was gonna look for my family!
- 我不知道你找的她 - 她可酷了
- I didn't know you met her. - She is so bloody cool!
你会喜欢她的
OK, you are gonna think she's amazing.
她是个律师 以前是
She's a lawyer. Or she was,
但她好像是被取消了律师资格
but there's some kind of, like, "disbarment" situation
- 还是怎么回事 她 - 你嗑了多少
- or something, so she's... - How high are you right now?
如果非要我列个数的话
Quite, I'd say,
我只能说还挺多的 怎么了
If I had to put a number to it. Why?
我们有麻烦了
Well, something came up,
所以跟她说改日再嗨吧
so tell her you need to rain check.
不 不行
No, I will not.
这事很重要 菲
It's important, Fee.
你可能会觉得意外 但这对我来说
This might come as a shock to you, but this is
也很重要 这对我来说是很重要的时刻
important to me, too. This is a profound moment for me.
你怎么知道她是你的姐姐
How do you even know she's your sister.
她很有可能是创生主义者的眼线
She's probably a Neolutionist plant.
阿黛尔 你最喜欢的颜色是什么
Adele! What's your favourite colour?
红色
Red.
- 你最喜欢的酒呢 - 这种就挺不错的
- What's your favourite drink? - Oh, this one's nice.
你有没有为达目的出♥卖♥♥♥过自己的身体
You ever had sex for material gain?
开玩笑 谁没有过啊
Haha! Who hasn't? C'mon!
我知道你不好受 我明白
I can see you're upset, I get it,
但这对我意义非凡 坦白说 我不会再因为
but this means a lot to me. And frankly, I'm not just gonna
你需要我 我就抛下身边的一切
drop all my shit yet again, because you're short a sidekick.
那你就滚蛋吧
Then you can piss off.
太好了 你也是
Great. You too then.
给你
Here.
谢谢你 唐尼·亨德里克斯
Thank you, Donnie Hendrix.
我需要你帮我照顾一下孩子
Uh, I need you to watch the kids for a few hours.
艾莉森和我在车♥库♥有事忙
Alison and I have a project in the garage.
什么事
What is project?
这你就别操心了
Nothing for you to worry about.
莎拉不接我电♥话♥
Sarah won't answer my calls.
我能帮上忙
I can help with trouble.
有时候 有心反而帮倒忙
Sometimes, your kind of "help" isn't the kind that's needed.
你明白吗
Know what I mean?
你就好好在家安胎
Uh, just... gestate
带孩子
and watch the kids.
别让人进车♥库♥ 明白吗
And nobody goes in the garage. Clear?
一清二楚
Like crystals.
很好 不如我们把那冰箱门
Great. Hey, why don't we close
关上吧
that fridge door?
说吧 你到底是谁
Alright. Who the hell are you?
我只是想谈谈 我能进去吗
I just want to talk. Can I come in?
你偷了我的手♥机♥
You stole my phone.
我带来了
Brought it back.
我是莎拉 是M.K.的姐妹
I'm Sarah. I'm M.K.'s sister.
我不想撒谎 只是想找到她
Didn't mean to lie, just was trying to find her.
好吧
Yeah...
听着 不管你在打什么主意 我都不想掺和
Listen, whatever your deal is, I'm gonna take a pass.
慢着 等等
Yeah. Hey.
天哪
Holy Jesus!
就给我五分钟好吗
Just give me five minutes.
几个月前我听说了一些关于这个的留言
I started hearing some chatter a couple of months ago.
说类似这样的技术出现了
Piece of tech like that turns up,
消息传得很快
word travels pretty fast.
他们觉得这是干嘛用的
What do people think it's for?
众说纷纭
There's a bunch of theories.
有的说是生物识别技术监控
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表