剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
You said it was safe.
你企图把它取出来的时候肯定破坏了它
You must have damaged it trying to remove it.
你做到了
Hey, you did it.
我准备好吸出癌细胞了
I'm ready to aspirate the cancer cells.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你马上就得到你想要的了 不是吗
You're getting what you want, don't you?
我想吐 但她可能会拿瓶子接着
I'd spit, but she'd probably bottle it.
- 怎么了 - 取出来了 我来了
- What's happening? - It's out. I'm coming.
- 让肯德尔走吧 - 好的
- Get Kendall on the move. - OK.
科西玛还和埃维在一起吗
Is Cosima still with Evie?
苏珊一拿到她的样本她就会离开智生
She'll leave Brightborn as soon as Susan has her samples.
好的
OK.
结束了 斯科特 没你的事了 妈
Finish up, Scott. You're done, Ma.
本杰明
Benjamin
在你离开之前 马龙夫人 我想谢谢你
Before you leave, Mrs. Malone, I want to thank you.
虽然你不能活着见证这一切
You won't live to see it,
但是你给了我们所有人一个更好的未来
but you have given us all a better future.
我们走
Let's go.
待会见 妈 你做得很好
I'll see you later, Ma. You... you did good.
看着她
Watch her.
这事还没结束
It's not over.
你有火吗
You got that lighter?
我突然出现在那个烟嗓男按♥摩♥师身后
I popped that husky masseur right onto his behind.
但是他肯定有后援之类的
But he must have had backup or something,
而且她肯定是绿腰带级别的
and she must have had a green belt
因为在我还没反应过来的时候
cause she had me in an arm lock
她已经锁住了我的胳膊
before I could even block it.
好了
OK.
- 那是你的人吗 - 听着 放松 好吗
- Is that your guy? - Listen, just relax, OK?
这个人比任何活着的人知道的都多
This guy knows more about this than anybody alive.
你好啊
Hello!
- 你穿的这是什么鬼 - 怎么了
- What the hell are you wearing? - What?
搞国际阴谋的就这么没眼光
International intrigue lacks flair.
不管 只要你能搞定就行 行吗
Look, I just need to know that you can do this, alright?
我可不想听她一直唠叨
I don't want her to rabbit on us.
这就让她闭嘴 好吧 会没事的
She's not gonna rabbit, OK? It's gonna be fine.
- 克里斯朵 - 噢 天呐
- Krystal. - Oh, my God!
- 没事没事 - 天呐 你就是那个
- It's OK. It's OK. - Oh, my God! You're that guy
在我被绑♥架♥之前偷我钱包的人
who stole my wallet right before I was kidnapped!
- 好吧 是我 - 好吧 克里斯朵
- Oh, yeah. - Well, Krystal,
这位是道金斯巡官
this is, Inspector Dawkins.
- 场里来的 - 什么场
- From the Yard. - What yard?
- 苏格兰警场 - 对
- Scotland Yard. - Yes.
他是名警官 来自伦敦警♥察♥厅
He's a cop... from London.
你刚说是苏格兰
You said Scotland.
还是换下一话题吧
OK, that's as far as that's gonna go.
克里斯朵 这是真实的声音 对吧
Krystal, truth voice. Right?
你还记得我们第一次见面的时候我和你说的话吗
Do you remember what I said to you the first time we met?
你说我不是一个人
That I wasn't alone.
说得对 亲爱的
That's right, darling.
- 你知道我们的名字 - 我的娘啊
- And you know our names... - Oh my God!
- 老天 - 妈呀 辣死了
- Oh, Jesus! - God, it burns!
- 该死 我太 - 快把那防狼喷雾丢掉
- Oh, shit! I'm so... - Put the mace away!
- 丢掉 - 你怎么样了
- Put it away! - What's wrong with you?!
- 你还好吗 莎拉 - 好得很
- You alright, Sarah? - Brilliant.
- 苏珊 - 你好啊 莎拉
- Susan. - Hello, Sarah.
怎么样 亲爱的
How are you, luv?
好得不能再好 这些样本都做好了吗
Been better. These are done, the samples?
52个莉妲单元 只够维持一条血脉
Uh, 52 Leda cells. Just enough for a sustainable line.
一确定科西玛没事了
Which I will hand over
我就转手
once I get confirmation Cosima is free.
科西玛 她很了不起 我希望瑞秋
She's remarkable, Cosima. I wish Rachel
也有这样的探索精神 她们是如此不同
had such an inquiring mind. They're all so different.
你是不知道
Yeah, you've no idea.
那是漂白剂吗
Whoa! Is that bleach?
- 你疯了吗 - 本杰明
- Are you out of your mind?! - Benjamin!
我就知道有麻烦
Thought I smelled trouble.
你这是毁了自己
You've just destroyed yourself
你个傻丫头
you stupid girl!
莎拉 你能告诉我们你这是在干嘛吗
Sarah, you want to tell us what you're doing?
肯德尔的司机不接电♥话♥
Kendall's driver's not answering.
我在血泊之中找到了她的烟
I found her cigarettes in a pool of blood.
带去浴室
Bathroom!
- 你干了什么 - 我什么都没做
- What have you done? - I haven't done anything.
胡说 我妈妈在哪儿
Bollocks! Where's my mother?
不测 那也不是我♥干♥的 要是有任何
If anything's happened, it wasn't me.
我们得走了 S
We have to go, S.
你和我们一起
Hey, you're coming with us.
你是死是活就取决于接下来的事情了
And your life depends on what happens next.
- 你听明白了吗 - 不只是我的命
- Do you understand me? - Not just mine.
科西玛呢 她还在智生集团
What about Cosima? She's still at Brightborn.
以新陈代谢为能源
The power source is metabolic.
从寄主的组织获取
From the host's own tissue.
一种人工合成的ATP供应链
A synthetic ATP chain.
自然对你来说就是一套备件 对吗
Nature is just a set of spare parts to you, isn't it?
我觉得更像是调色板
I think of it more as a palette.
你的研究呢
Your research?
告诉我戴尔芬·科米尔是怎么回事
Tell me what happened to Delphine Cormier.
谁
Who?
戴亚德研究所的前所长
The former head of DYAD.
没错 科米尔医生
Dr. Cormier of course.
戴亚德研究所不属我的研究范围
DYAD's not my purview.
抱歉 但我听说过她
I'm sorry, but I knew of her
还有她为你所做的一切
and her dedication to you.
对 这正是我所担心的
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.
这也是她那方面的研究吧
It's her research on there too, isn't it?
要是没有她 我不可能做到
I couldn't have done it without her.
不管你们共同开启了什么
What you started together...
我们都可以用肯德尔的基因来完成
we can all finish with Kendall's genome.
苏珊失联了
Susan's gone dark.
什么 怎么回事
What?! What's going on?
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我在上自我防身课
I'm taking self-defense classes,
这就是种条件反射
so it was just like a reflex.
就是这样吗
Oh, is that what happened?
要是你想要的话 我包里有眼药水
I have Visine in my bag if you want it.
不用了 没事
No, that's all right.
你包里的我都不要 听着
Nothing more from your purse. Listen,
打起精神来 好吗 她很害怕
just pull yourself together, OK? She's scared.
加油
Buck up.
天呐
Oh, God.
你的脸太惨了
Aww, your poor skin.
没有 只是点皮肉伤
No, really, it's just a flesh wound.
- 我太过分了 - 听着 克里斯朵
- I'm so bad. - Look, Krystal.
你真♥相♥了
You need to know that you figured it out.
这都是真的 所有这些都是真的
It's all true. All of it. There is
现在正掀起一场针对干细胞技术的血雨腥风
this dirty war being waged on stem-cell technology,
有心人想办控制它 这都是
trying to control it, that's all being orchestrated
化妆品公♥司♥处心积虑策划的
by the cosmetic companies.
我就知道
I knew it.
对 所有的大玩家都牵涉其中 是吧 阿尔特
Yes. Yeah, all the big players are involved. Right, Art?
- 智生集团 创生会 - 创生会是什么
- Brightborn, Neolution... - What's Neolution?
是个瑞典组织
They're Swedish.
- 对 很欧范儿 - 我天
- Yes, quite European. - Oh, God.
听着 克里斯朵 关键是
Look, Krystal, the point is,
尽管案件仍未终结
while the case is still open,
你也要尽量
you need to just live your life
照常过你的日子 回家吧
as normally as possible, go home.
他们不知道已经被我们发现了
They can't know we're onto them.
这是我们的电♥话♥
Our numbers are in here.
仅限应急
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表