剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Yes, see
那个 我们能不能
Mm. Do you think we could maybe, um...
我又把这儿弄得乱七八糟了吧
Oh, I am making mess again.
不 不是这个意思
No, it's not that.
是艾莉森
It's Alison.
我不能把这儿当成手工艺术室
I'm not in the craft room.
不 没关系 我知道
No, no, I know. I know. Um...
听着 你或许不知道
Listen, you probably didn't know this,
其实在我们收养奥斯卡和嘉玛之前
but before we adopted Oscar and Gemma,
我和艾莉森尝试过想生孩子
Alison and I tried to have our own kids.
你肯定很难受吧
This was difficult for you.
是的 很痛苦
Yeah, very. It was
那是我人生中最煎熬的日子
the most difficult time of my life.
可艾莉森更痛苦
But it was harder for Alison.
她嫉妒又愤怒
She is jealous and angry,
因为我怀了两个宝宝 还招来了警♥察♥
because me having babies and bringing the police.
没有 没有 不过警♥察♥的事确实有点生气
No, no... Well, the police, yeah, maybe a little bit.
只是我们都小心翼翼
We just need to tiptoe,
生怕惹毛了她
try not to set her off.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
不好意思
Sorry.
和你聊天很开心
Good talk.
亲爱的 怎么了
Hey, honey. Yeah, sorry.
你约我在哪儿见面
You want me to meet you where?
来了
Hey.
来了 M.K.联♥系♥你了吗
Hey. Did M.K. get back to you?
我跟她说了你下巴里的植入物之后吗 有啊
After I told her about that implant in your jaw, yeah.
忙活这么多不就是为了见面吗
That's what this is about, isn't it?
除非你是想约炮吧 她就在里面
Unless it's a booty call. She's inside.
- 她来了吗 - 她要和你单独见
- She's here? - She said just you.
别偷我东西啊
Don't steal anything.
M.K. 你在吗
Hello? M.K.?
- 你在哪儿 - 这里 莎拉
- Hello? - Here, Sarah.
你只有三分钟
You have three minutes.
我需要知道这些植入物到底是什么
I need to know what these implants do.
你知道贝丝在调查它们吧
You knew Beth was investigating them.
是的 可要是她知道 她也没告诉我
Yes. If she knew, she didn't tell me.
我需要人帮我取出来
Well, I need help to get them out.
你知道苏珊·邓肯吗
You know Susan Duncan, yeah?
当然 她是我们的创造者之一
Yes, of course. She was one of our creators.
1991年9月1号♥死于实验室大火
Died September 1st, 1991. Lab fire.
如果她还活着呢
Except she's still alive.
她一定知道怎么把这玩意儿取出来
She'll know how to get this implant out.
这里面是瑞秋给的信息
This is a message from Rachel.
很明显 苏珊把她关起来了
Apparently Susan's got her captive.
- 瑞秋 - 我要你追踪它
- Rachel... - I need you to trace it,
- 找出他们的藏身地 - 瑞秋联♥系♥你了吗
- find out where they are. - Rachel contacted you?
没有 联♥系♥了一个我们可以信任的人
No. Someone we trust.
- 谁 - 不关你的事
- Who? - That's my business, alright?
我真受不了自己的德行了
Ugh. I'm so sick of pissing around.
我要把它从我脸上取出来
I need this thing out of my face.
我管不了那么多了
I'm going straight to the top.
给我看看具体消息 插♥进♥USB接口
Show me the specifics. Put it in the USB port.
要我给你看也行 不过我要当面见你
If I show you this, I want to meet in person.
这样你会有危险的
I'll put you in danger.
我们一直都有危险 M.K.
We're all in danger, M.K.
我会追踪他们的位置 我们一个小时后
I'll trace it and meet you in an hour.
在贝丝家见
At Beth's.
好了
Fitting.
这就是 "生命之春受孕中心" 了
That is LifeSpring Fertility, and this is
这是我查的所有关于这儿的资料
everything I've learned about the place. Personnel
人事档案 服务项目 还有楼层平面图
profiles, services, floor plans...
干得好啊 宝贝 简洁明了 色调协调
Great job, hon. Clear, concise, colour-coordinated.
- 谢谢 - 让我捋捋啊
- Thank you. - So let me sort this.
我们要假扮成想要孩子的
We're going to pose as prospective
一对 查出这儿是不是创生主义者的前线
parents to determine if this is a Neolutionist front?
我已经给你们预约了 还有这个
I've already booked your appointment, and these
- 是你们的身份证 - 朱利安·格雷
- are your IDs. - Julian Gray?
你叫道格拉斯·安德鲁斯 明白了吗
And Douglas Andrews. OK?
做得真好啊
This is good.
你用了新的压膜机了吗
Did you use the new laminator?
这俩人都是真正存在的 他们都有医疗记录
And these are real people with real medical records
以免他们要背景调查
in case of a background check. OK?
只要发现情况不对了 立马出来
Any sign of trouble, you get out.
等会儿 你的呢
Wait, where's yours?
贝丝已经进去过了 我不能再进去了
Beth's already been in there. I can't go in.
那谁假扮夫妻啊
OK, then who's the couple?
天哪 唐尼
Oh, God, Donnie...
嗨 我们是道格拉斯和朱利安 约了朗医生
Hi, Douglas and Julian for Dr. Lang.
好的 麻烦出示一下证件
Great. IDs, please?
没问题 给你
Yes, of course. Right here.
- 谢谢 - 照的太丑了
- Thank you. - It's a terrible picture.
- 请稍等 - 谢谢
- Just a moment. - Thank you.
天哪 唐尼 演得太作了
Oh, lord and butter, Donnie. Stop chewing the scenery.
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛阿
What the bloody hell are you doing?
- 做我该做的啊 亲爱的 - 别跟我亲爱的
- I'm playing the part, darling. - No, darling,
- 你这也太作了 - 我不知道你在说什么
- you're mincing. - I don't know what that means.
唐尼 你就没有同志朋友吗
Donnie, do you have any gay friends?
- 没有 - 不 你有
- No. - Yes, you do.
科学研究表明 你的男性朋友中百分之五到十
Science commonly holds the belief that 5 to 10 percent
- 都是同性恋 - 在贝利唐斯区可不是
- of your male friends are gay. - Not in Bailey Downs.
不 特别是在贝利唐斯区
Especially in Bailey Downs.
重点是你根本分不出来 所以别再演得那么作了
The point is you can't tell, so don't act gay.
- 行吗 - 好吧
- OK. - OK.
在医生来之前
So while you're waiting for the Doctor,
我需要你们
I'm just gonna get you
填一些表格 还有精♥液♥样本的采集
started on some paperwork and a sperm sample.
那么商量了孩子的父亲是谁吗
So who's going to be the father?
- 我 - 我
- I am. - I am
那就你们俩都测测吧
I guess we'll just test you both.
- 好的 - 很好 这得有多少小蝌蚪啊
- OK, great. - Sure. That's a lot of sperm.
- 是这儿了 - 好的
- OK... - Oh!
谢谢 坏男孩的本子喔
Ah, thank you. Bad Puppy.
我的最爱
My favourite...
- 这是你的样本采集杯 - 好的
- Here's your sample cup. - Right.
装 装小蝌蚪的吧
For the, um, sperm.
谢谢你 吉尔
Thanks, Jill.
你一个人来没事吧 波西亚 要确保你
You're coming along fine, Portia. Make sure you take...
波西亚·格罗斯曼怀孕了
Portia Grossman's pregnant?
不可能 不不 不
No way. No. No, no, no.
格罗斯曼一家几年前就放弃了试管受精了
The Grossmans gave up on IVF years ago.
我们还和他们谈过收养的事
We discussed adoption with them.
我知道 但她最少都有六七个月的身孕了
I know, honey, but she's five or six months along, easy.
波西亚的事你别管了
You let me deal with Portia.
你还需要什么吗
Is there anything else you need?
我现在一个人在一间小屋子里 我需要
I'm in this little room all by myself, and I need to,
那个
you know...
打飞机吗
Masturbate?
我可能需要一点
Well, I think I could use a little
"意式调情" 来帮我
"Air Italia" to help me along.
唐尼 我在公众场合呢
Donnie, I'm in a public place!
我明白 但是你问我要什么 还有 呃...
I know, but you asked me what I need, and, um...
那就是我要的
That's what I need
亨得里克斯先生
Ms. Hendrix
先生 你
Sir, you
你得戴上安全带喔
have to put on your seat belt
稍等 稍等
Hold on, hold on
呃...
Uh...
嗯嗯 我知道要戴的
See, I know, ma'am, but I'm having trouble
可是好像有些问题扣不上呢
doing up the buckle. Take a look
天哪 这是...
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表