剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
all starting with where you got that hat.
你有给它取名字吗
Have you named it yet?
哦天啊 哦天啊 哦天啊...
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God...
哦 你能换个新词吗
Oh, can you use a different word?
就... 就叫我坏男人好了
Just... Just call me a bad man.
- 哦 你是个坏男人 - 我是个坏男人
- Oh, you're a bad man. - I'm a bad man.
♪ 谁在放这张唱片呢 ♪
♪ Who runs this cellblock? ♪
- 哦 是你啊 - 是我在放
- Oh, you run it. - I run this cellblock.
- 是啊 你在放 - 哦 亲爱的 我爱你
- Yeah, you run it. - Oh, honey, I love you!
天 哦
Gah! Oh!
哦
Oh.
哦...
Oh...
唐尼 你能和我一起祈祷吗 求你了
Donnie, would you pray with me, please?
- 现在吗 - 是啊 是啊
- Right now? - Yes, yes.
只需要闭上你的眼睛 闭上他们
Just close your eyes, close them.
哦 万能的主啊...
Oh, dear Lord...
我知道我们最近没有很虔诚的做基♥督♥教♥徒♥...
I know we haven't been very good Christians lately...
但是我们非常感激唐尼没有被抓住
but we are very grateful that Donnie's out of remand.
并且我们正竭尽全力的不再犯错...
And we're trying our best to be good...
做好人
To be good.
哦 烦 我做不来这个
Oh, crap. I can't do this.
哦 上帝抛弃了我
Oh, God's forsaken me.
甜心 我很...
Honey, I'm...
- 我很确定他已经明白你的心意了 - 不 不
- I'm sure he gets the point. - No, no.
所有人都知道我们是罪犯
Everybody knows we're criminals.
他们在杂货店里都盯着我看
They stare at me in the grocery store.
还有很多警♥察♥就在我们房♥子外面 唐尼
And there are the cops outside of our house, Donnie.
我们需要离开这里
We have to get out of here.
甜心 我们不能
Honey, we can't.
我的护照作为保释我的条件已经被剥夺了
I forfeited my passport as part of my bail conditions.
那么 我们就... 我们就去尼亚加拉
Well, we'll... we'll go to Niagara.
然后我们就假装是去度假
And we'll pretend it's a holiday,
我们就先把孩子送过去
we'll send for the kids,
然后我们就躲到其中一个水上乐园里的旅馆去
and we'll go hide in one of those water park hotels.
我们最近一次去摩艇冲浪的时候
The last time we went to splash down,
奥斯卡得了手足口病
Oscar got foot-and-mouth disease.
唐尼 你现在能支持一下我吗 谢谢
Donnie, would you work with me here, please.
好吧
Yeah.
我们去尼亚拉加吧
Let's go to Niagara.
很好
Good.
好了 这是名单上的最后一个斯坦贝克了
All right, this is the last Steinbeck on the list.
那里面有小孩子的东西
There's baby stuff.
你快点就行了
Just do it quick.
有人吗
Hello?
肯德拉
Kendra?
肯德拉·杜普里
Kendra Dupree?
嘿
Hey.
你们快滚 你们吓到我的宝贝了
You go away. You hurt my baby.
离他远点儿
Get away from him.
我们不是 "智生" 的人 我们不想伤害你的孩子
We're not from Brightborn. We don't want to hurt your kid.
我不相信你们
I don't believe you.
请非常仔细地听着 我是个警♥察♥ 好吗
Listen very carefully, I'm a police officer, all right?
我会很慢的从我口袋里拿出我的身份证明
I'm gonna reach into my pocket real slow and show you my ID.
在这里
There you go.
好了吗 放下枪好吗
All right, just put down the gun.
快离开
Move.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了 没事了 没事了 没事了
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
你瞧 菲利克斯第二次忘记告诉我
See, Felix neglected to tell me twice
莎拉有姐姐们了
that Sarah's got sisters.
并且你是多么异域而且怀孕了很久啊
And you're so preggo and foreign.
因为这毫无关联 并且我不是个大嘴巴
Because it wasn't pertinent, and I'm not a gossip.
哦 你不是个大嘴巴吗 好吧
Oh, you're not a gossip? Right.
莎拉在哪儿
Where is Sarah?
她很好 很好 亲爱的 她只是很忙 忙啊忙
She's good, good, darling, she's just busy, busy-busy.
艾莉森呢 唐尼·亨德里克呢
Alison? Donnie Hendrick?
哦 他们也很好 都很好 完全没问题
Yeah, they're great, all great. Totally fine.
哦 是啊 他们都真的很好 因为
Oh, yeah, they're doing real well, aside from the fact
他们现在都正面临联邦的起诉
that they're currently under federal prosecution.
阿黛尔
Adele.
干嘛 难道她不应该知道吗 她们是姐妹啊
What, shouldn't she know? They are sisters.
这是什么意思 他们在监狱吗
What does this mean? Jail?
不不 嗯 或许是唐尼 是的 我也不清楚
No, no. Well, maybe Donnie. Yes. I don't know.
因为惩罚吗
Because of Pouchy?
那么她知道他杀了人吗
So she knows about the killings?
扯远了 当然了 那...那些毒品和失踪的警♥察♥
Tangential, of course, t... to drugs and missing cops.
你可真是个大嗓门啊
You have a loud voice.
是啊 我就是 因为 你看 我的弟弟在这儿
Yes, I do, because, see, my brother here,
他有着比共济会会员还要多的秘密
he's got more secrets than a Freemason,
而我也真的厌倦了被排除在外
and I'm getting real tired of sifting through
- 所有他的扯淡 - 放松点
- all his bullshit. - Just relax.
或许你就是个扯淡的人
Maybe bullshit is where you belong.
你是走前来凶我吗 小妹妹
Did you just step up to me, little triplet?
- 好吧 哇哦 - 天啊
- Okay, whoa. - Jesus.
不 你不会想要那样做的 好吗
No, you don't want to do that, all right?
好吗
It's okay?
我们不需要再做那样的事了 好吗
We don't need to do any of that, all right?
一切都好
All good.
嗯 姐啊...
Um, sestra...
你给我和阿黛尔在这儿一个小时的时间
you give me an hour here with Adele,
然后我保证我们会赶上
and then I promise we are gonna catch up
合适的时机的 好吗
right proper, okay?
你安全吗
You are safe?
当然
Yeah.
希望如此
Hope so.
哇哦
Wow.
她很特别
She was something else.
而且我还觉得那顶帽子不是从商店里买♥♥的
And I don't think that hat was store-bought neither.
你要快点清醒过来 然后你就该走了
You're going to sober up, and then you're gonna go.
没有一个解释我是不会走的
I'm not leaving without an explanation.
阿黛尔 你是如此的
Adele, you are so
美丽无暇在所有的这些破事中
beautifully unsullied by all this shit.
所以我不会做那个破坏你美丽的人
And I'm not gonna be the person that ruins that for you.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
基因并不能真正意义上组建一个家庭 对吧
Genetics doesn't really make a family, does it?
- 不能 - 真诚 还有...
- No. - Honesty and...
还有 呃 接受
and, uh, acceptance,
那才是所有的一切 是吧
that's what it's all about, hey?
这是我的人生 我非常抱歉
This is my life. I'm really sorry.
好吧
Okay.
嗯 好吧 嗯
Hmm. Okay, um,
我会离开你和你真正的家庭一段时间
I'm gonna leave you with your real family for a while.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
你们是怎么找到我的呢
How did you find me?
我们和特瑞纳谈了谈
We spoke to Trina.
嗯 我以前就认识她了
Um, I knew her from before.
我只是带午餐回来的
I was just coming back with lunch.
他们杀了塔比瑟 对吗
They killed Tabitha, didn't they?
嗯 如果他们这么做了的话 他们... 会让现场看起来像是自杀
Well, if they did, they... made it look like a suicide.
我们了解智生公♥司♥
We know about Brightborn.
你愿意告诉我们发生了什么吗
You want to tell us what happened?
嘘
Shh.
没事了
It's okay.
塔比瑟和我在将要足月时
Tabitha and I were nearing full term.
我们听到流言说有些婴儿生出来... 会不一样
We heard rumors some of the babies were born... different.
一天晚上 护士睡着了
One night, the nurse fell asleep,
我们就溜出了病房♥
so we snuck out of the ward.
我们听见一个婴儿哭
We heard a baby crying,
看见两个医生偷偷溜进手术室
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表