剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I'm learning about magma, how it explodes up
地心喷发然后流入海中发出咝咝声
from the molten core and goes sizzling into the sea.
你把我的
消息传出
去了吗
传了
你知道吗 岩浆一直都在地心里
Magma has always been here, you know?
真的吗
Has it really?
它比我们人类存在的时间要长 也比恐龙要长
It's older than us. Older than dinosaurs.
那么岩浆 我想是大自然的力量
Then Magma, I suppose, is Mother Nature.
亲爱的...
Darling...
那是什么
W-what is that?
没什么 有时我咳嗽的时候会这样
Nothing. It happens when I cough sometimes.
- 嘿 你找到什么了吗 - 就是我的西班牙语太烂了
- Hey, what did you find? - That my Spanish is pretty shitty.
但是马丁内斯去年在当地有个住址
But your man Martinez had a local address last year,
直到他搬回波哥大 不过听听这个
until he moved back to Bogota. But check this out
四个月以前 他来到了镇上
four months ago, he comes into town,
呆了一晚 然后就又飞回了家
stays one night, and then flies back home again.
对于一次短暂的拜访来说真是一段漫长的路程啊
It was a long trip for a short visit.
是啊 他的信♥用♥卡♥记录显示他搭了辆出租车
Yeah. His credit-card records show that he took a cab
从他住的宾馆去了皇后街和布罗德维尤街的路口
from his hotel room to the corner of Queen and Broadview
然后才回家 就这些
and then back home. That's it.
- 那个路口有什么呢 - 听好了
- What's at Queen and Broadview? - Get this
那是一个专门种植牙齿的牙医诊所
it's a dental clinic specializing in implants.
好了 我要挂电♥话♥了 好吗
Listen, I gotta bounce, OK?
我会查出来的 阿尔特
I'm gonna check it out, Art.
你大概一个小时后来找我 好吗
You check in with me about an hour, alright?
- 好的 我会的 - 行
- Yeah, I will. - OK.
你是马蒂 对吗
Marty, right?
- 是的 - 嗯 我搭档的射击
- Yeah. - Yeah, you worked
就是你带的 在联合斯图尔特
my partner's shooting. Union Steward.
- 是的 你是阿尔特·贝尔吗 - 是我
- That's right. Art Bell? - That's right.
有件事情一直困扰我 我知道你去她家探望过她
But see, it's bugging me because I know that you paid her a visit at home.
- 是的 是这样的 - 瞧 那可不是
- O-O-OK. Yeah. - See, that doesn't
时常发生的 上门拜访
usually happen. House calls.
有时候 这是会发生的
Sometimes, it does.
当我关心办公室同事的状态的时候
When I'm personally concerned for the officer's well-being.
- 你明白吗 - 当然
- You know? - Right.
那么 感谢你的工作
Well, I appreciate that then.
- 谢谢 - 没事
- Thanks. - OK.
科西玛 我们找到了一些或许可以帮到莎拉的东西
Cosima, we found something that might help Sarah,
- 但是我们需要一些帮助 - 好的
- but we need some assistance. - Right.
是的 然后 嗯
Right and, um,
只是给你一点心理准备 嗯...
just to give you a little background, um...
等一下 科西玛
You know what? One second, Cosima.
为什么我们必须告诉她那是从哪儿来的
Why do we have to tell her where it came from?
那就告诉她是我们得到的
Let's just tell her we procured it.
- 或许她不会过问呢 - 她是个科学家
- Maybe she'll let it slide. - She's a scientist
还是个蕾丝边 她不会就这么算了的
and a lesbian, she's not gonna let it slide.
那么 呃 事情是这样的
So, uh, the thing is,
几个月前 有件事情...
a few months ago, there was an occurrence that...
发生了
occurred
在一个寒冷的秋夜 那晚下着大雨
on a cold autumn night. It was very rainy...
我清晰地记得 车上的雨刮器
I remember that distinctly... and the wipers on that car were
- 坏了 所以 我就... - 唐尼
- crap, so I was having tr... - Donnie.
反正就是 一件事接着另一件事 然后我
Anyway, one thing led to another, and I did
枪杀了里奇博士并且把他埋在了车♥库♥里
shoot Doctor Leekie and bury him in the garage,
- 但是 但是 但是... - 什么
- but... but, but, but... - What?!
看起来好像他也有一个
... it looks like he has one of those
创生会的东西在他的脸上
Neolutionist things in his face,
所以有时候 船到桥头自然直啊
so sometimes, stuff works out.
你杀了奥尔德斯·里奇吗
You killed Aldous Leekie?
伙计 我说过了 是的
Boy, did I ever. Yeah.
科西玛 稍后会有时间来讨论
Cosima, there will be time to debate
对那些是非对错的最终决定的
the do's and don'ts of certain decisions later,
但是你说过你需要一个那种东西
but you said you needed one of these things,
然后我们费尽心思找到了一个
and we've gone to great lengths to find one.
所以你要还是不要
So do you want it or not?
- 当然 嗯... - 那么 很好
- Yeah. Uh... - Good, then!
必须马上叫个有科学知识的人来拿 因为
Someone with science knowledge has to come get it because
现在它被包在一团非常恶心的息肉里 好吗 就这样
right now it's encased in so kind of awful polyp. OK? Great!
我还好 不 我不好
I'm good. No, I'm not good.
唐尼 用毛巾捂住
Donnie, use a towel!
哦 我的天
Oh, my God!
都填好了吗
All done?
好了
That's fine.
谢谢你
Thank you,
请坐
have a seat.
贝丝
Beth!
你疯了吗 你不能呆在这儿
Are you crazy? You can't be here.
谁看见你进来了 - 没有人看见
- Who saw you come in? - No one
好吧 过来吧 快...
OK. Come, come, just uh...
告诉你了 好吗
I told you, OK?
- 做完了 不再做了 - 如果这不重要的话
- I'm done. No more. - I wouldn't have come
- 我不会来 - 他们知道你在查 贝丝
- If it wasn't important. - They know you're digging. Beth.
但是你掩护了我
But you covered for me
- 是吗 - 你居然问我
- right? - How could you ask me that?
只是...
I just...
不想让你陷入困境
I don't want to put you in a tough spot
当然是我掩护了你
Of course I covered for you
我和你一样讨厌这一切
I'm as upset about all of this as you are
但我在这里没有掩护 好吗 我签了保密协议
But I'm exposed here, OK? I signed an NDA
- 亲眼看见了过程 - 那些过程...
- I've witnessed the procedures. - The procedures...
他们是故意的 他们把我卷进去
They do it on purpose. They bring me in.
所以以现在我和所有人一样有罪了 因为我站在那儿
so now I'm just as guilty as everyone. Because I stood there
袖手旁观 就像...
I watched. Like...
跟马丁内斯那样吗
with Martinez?
你怎么知道
How did you know about that?
阿朗佐·马丁内斯来过了 是吗
Alonzo Martinez came here. Right?
听着 对不起 我把我能说的都说了 你该走了
Look, I'm sorry, I've said all I can. You need you to go
如果我告诉你他们也对我做了那个手术呢
What if I told you that they did the procedure to me?
你是来拿出那个...
You came to get it out...
你行吗
Can you?
我可以 但是... 这很危险 贝丝
Well, I can, but... it's really dangerous, Beth
但是你知道怎么做 你可以做
But you know how to do it? You could do it
好吧 在这儿等着
OK, wait here
留下口信 我会回你电♥话♥
Leave a message; call you back
本杰明 你在哪里 我还在等
Benjamin, where are you? I'm still waiting
有人叫了医生吗
Somebody call for a doctor?
- 斐迪南 - 我希望相对于通信网络
- Ferdinand. - I hope you're better
你更善于保护母体
at protecting the Original than your communication networks
你怎么找到我的 本杰明在哪里
How did you find me? Where's Benjamin?
他很好
He's fine
我以为我们是朋友的 西沃恩
I thought we were friends, Siobahn
你杀了我两个朋友 所以我们不是
You killed 2 of my friends, so that would be a no
- 你想要什么 - 你会不会相信
- What do you want? - Would you believe
我在寻找爱
I'm looking for love?
我好奇是因为你在调查
Well, I'm concerned because you're investigating
创生会的技术 在找一个
Neolution tech. Seeking a doctor
有专业技术的医生 为什么
with a certain expertise, why?
或许我们俩可以互帮互助
Maybe you and I could help one another
你有什么我会想要的吗
What would you have that I would want?
我对蝇蛆病略知一二
I know a thing or two about bots
比如他们可能会有多危险
Like how dangerous they can be
你们的组织里有一个患者
Someone in your organization has one
基拉 莎拉
Kira? Sarah?
这里有个创生会的网络
There's a Neo network here
研究这种病 我知道他们是谁
that does them. I know who they are
作为回报 你想要什么
And what would you want in return?
- 你好 - 好 我是阿尔特
- Hello? - Yeah, it's Art
- 莎拉不接电♥话♥ - 她和菲利克斯在一起
- Sarah's not answering her phone. - She's with Felix
她没有 她一个小时前就给我报信了
No she's not. She was supposed to check in an hour ago
她在调查一个牙科诊所
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表