剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
瑞秋
Rachel?
我又看见了
I saw it again.
还是那个人
The same man.
我觉得我当时在这个岛上
I think I was on the island.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我很好
Yes, I'm fine.
没事
It's fine.
你得看看这个
You need to see this.
调大点声
Turn it up.
炼油厂一关
When the refinery shut down,
我爸就失业了
my father lost his job,
就像蒂斯代尔的很多人一样
just like a lot of folks in Tisdale.
你当时也身患重病 对吧
You had a serious illness, too, didn't you?
严重免疫力缺乏综合症
Severe Combined Immunodeficiency.
对
That's right.
我们不能搬家
We couldn't move.
却迎来了一连串的告别
Instead, it was a steady stream of... of good-byes.
朋友们 老师们的告别
Friends, teachers.
那肯定很难吧
That must have been difficult.
我挺过来了
I got through it.
但你也知道 蒂斯代尔仍在遭难
But as you know, Tisdale is still suffering.
所以当智生集团决定创建
So when Brightborn decided to build
一套新的研究设施时 我知道就是那里了
a new research facility, I knew just the place.
260个新的就业机会
260 new jobs.
一个新的免预约诊所 一处新的公园
A new walk-in clinic. A new park.
她把自己塑造成了家乡的英雄
She's painting herself as some kind of hometown hero.
没错 她很心机
Yes, she's ingenious.
我相信蒂斯代尔可以重建
I believe Tisdale can rebuild.
而对智生而言 我们只想成为其一部分
And here at Brightborn, we just want to be a part of that.
好 所以说今天是新闻发布会
All right, so it's press conference day today.
说点什么 你想说些什么呢
Give me something. What are you gonna say?
这只是智生迈出的又一大步
It's just another big step for Brightborn.
请各位拭目以待
You'll just have to wait and see.
可以向我透露点 就一点
Could probably give me one thing, just one little...
就向我透露一点点嘛
Just give me one thing.
她已经获得了政♥府♥批准
Her government approvals have come through.
那现在该我们出手了
Then we should act now.
他们来了
That's them.
你确定还好吗
Are you sure you're all right?
简直难以置信
Scarcely believed it.
一个喜欢穿休闲裤的卡斯托
A Castor who favors slacks.
你一定就是菲利克斯了
You must be Felix.
你好 瑞秋
Hello, Rachel.
谢谢你的到来 菲利克斯
Thank you for coming, Felix.
这主意烂透了
This is a bad idea.
妈妈 开慢点
Mum, mum, slow down!
我觉得我看见一只鹿
I think I saw a deer.
- 在哪里 - 你看见什么了
- Where? - Do you see something?
噢 我看见了 妈妈 你快看
- Oh, I think I see it.-Mum, look, look!
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
- 妈妈 我的天啊 - 妈妈 那是一个大脚野人
- Mum! Oh, my gosh! - Mum, it's a Sasquatch!
- 不 那只是一个女孩 - 噢 我的天啊 她杀了一只鹿
-No, it's just a girl. Oh, my gosh, she killed a deer!
噢 妈妈 妈妈 噢
Oh, Mummy! Mum! Oh!
妈妈 她杀了一只鹿
Mum, she killed a deer!
离开窗户 离开窗户
Away from the window. Away from the window.
- 快把车开走 - 噢 天啊
- Drive the damn car. - Oh, jeez.
我敢说我们都认同这场小小的
I'm sure we can all agree that this little
外交交换是最低价了
diplomatic exchange is rock bottom.
苏珊得到了既聪明又可爱的科西玛
Susan gets the brilliant and delightful Cosima,
正在大踏步前进去救你们的性命
forging ahead to save your lives,
而我们得到的是你 瑞秋
while we get you, Rachel,
还有你那个考虑不周的拿下埃维·卓的计划
and your half-baked plan to take down Evie Cho.
我可以向你保证 并没有考虑不周
I can assure you, it is not half-baked.
艾拉 你要借科学之名让我姐的卵子受精
Ira, you fertilized my sister's eggs for science.
你也闭嘴吧
You don't get to speak, too.
那么接下来要怎样
So what does it mean then?
埃维已经获得新蝇蛆临床试验的许可了
Evie's got approval for clinical trials of the new bot?
也就是说植入的基因疗法起效了
It means implanted gene therapy works.
他们将证明它可以抑制某些遗传疾病
They'll prove it suppresses certain genetic disorders.
不料这是种特洛伊木马
Only it's a Trojan horse.
因为他们可以随意修改基因
'Cause they can alter their DNA however they want.
对
Yes.
包括生殖基因的编辑
Including germline editing.
未经允许就改变客户后代的基因
Changing their clients' children's DNA without consent.
她想在三年内
She wants to get the technology to the public
将这项技术推向公众
within three years.
天啊
Jesus.
埃维·卓比你还阴险 瑞秋
Evie Cho might be a more cunning villain than you, Rachel.
她的恶行正是我们的机会
Her villainy is exactly how we get her.
接着说
Go on.
埃维通过非法的人体试验进行技术研发
Evie developed her tech with illegal human trials.
我们已经获悉有两名病毒携带者
We've learned that two carriers
最近从智生妇产科的实验室逃了出来
recently fled the Brightborn maternity lab.
塔比瑟·斯图尔特和肯德拉·杜普里
Tabitha Stewart and Kendra Dupree.
你们想赶在埃维之前找到她们
You want to find them before Evie does.
不 我们想让你找
No, we want you to.
根据这些姑娘知道的情况 我就能搞垮埃维
And with what these girls know, I can destroy Evie.
对
Right.
然后苏珊·邓肯就能重回
And then Susan Duncan can take her place
她创生会首脑的位置
at the head of Neolution again.
埃维正在追杀你 莎拉
Evie is hunting you, Sarah.
我们都需要她消失
We both need her gone.
我有
I have m-m...
自身缺陷 但艾拉会帮忙
my limitations, but Ira will help.
我们来办这事
We do this,
要用我们的人 我们的方式
it's with our people, our way.
把资料给我吧
Give me the file.
我们会让你们知道进展如何
We'll let you know how it goes.
好了 她死了
Okay, she's gone.
噢不
Oh, no.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是今早发给你的
It came for you this morning.
离我们远点 不然就把整段视频传到网上
"Leave us alone or the whole video goes online."
说得好像我会让这事发生一样
Like I'm going to let that happen.
她们会毁了一切
They could ruin everything.
怎么还没找到她们
Why haven't we found them?
我们正在努力
We're working on it.
我们通过这封邮件查到了一个固定地址
We traced the e-mail to a fixed address,
但你知道的越少越好
but the less you know about that the better.
那关于杜克警官我该知道多少
And what should I know about Detective Duko?
他在追踪莎拉的时候失踪了
He disappeared tailing Sarah.
埃维 你要集中精力办好今晚的新闻发布会
Evie, you need to focus on the press conference tonight.
让我们来搞定这个
Let us handle this.
我有任务要交给你们
I have jobs for each of you.
亲爱哒
Honey!
唐尼 谢天谢地
Oh, Donnie, thank God.
能见到你太好了
Oh, my God, it is so good to see you.
- 唐尼 唐尼 别 - 我只是
- Oh! Oh, Donnie, Donnie, please. - I just...
没想到会再见到你
I never thought I'd see you again.
- 我们回家吧 - 悠着点儿
- Let's just go home, okay. - Contain yourself.
阿黛尔要过来谈谈你的辩护问题 好吗
Adele is coming over to talk about your defense, okay?
行啊 她可以等的 爸爸需要他的伉俪之欢 宝贝
Well, she can wait. Daddy needs his conjugal, baby.
唐尼 我们的生活正在分崩离析
Donnie, our lives are imploding,
而你满脑子只想着你的勃起
and all you can think about is your stiffy?
你说的对 抱歉
You're right, I'm sorry.
这几天你受苦了
You've been such a rock.
孩子们在佛罗里达州过得还好吗
How are the kid's doing in Florida?
他们很安全 除了我妈
Oh, they're safe. Except for my mother.
是吗 那你呢 你的音乐剧做得怎么样了
Yeah? What about you, how's the musical?
那就是个骗局
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表