剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
如果我们的目标是广大人类的
And if our goal is genetic change
遗传变异 那我希望
in the general population, I want to see it
在我有生之年就能看到
within my lifetime.
这正是埃维许诺的
This is exactly what Evie promised.
没错 但埃维做事毫无底线
Yes, but Evie had no baseline.
而苏珊又没胆量
And Susan has no balls.
所以还是我们来讨论克隆吧 好吗
So let's talk clones, shall we?
我们有句俗话
We have a saying:
"创生会遵循科学"
"Neolution follows the science."
但它不会把畸形儿连同洗澡水一起倒掉
But it doesn't throw the deformed baby out
如果你懂我的意思
with the bathwater, if you know what I mean.
我们洗耳恭听
We're listening.
克隆人是完全专利的
Clones are wholly patented,
可繁殖而且可监控的实验对象
farmed and monitored lab animals.
如今我们可以让他们一代代繁殖
We can now produce them generation after generation.
所以我打算结合两者的优点
So I propose we marry the best of both worlds:
苏珊的底线和埃维·卓的移植技术
Susan's baseline with Evie Cho's implanted tech.
瑞秋想要在克隆人体内植入蝇蛆
Rachel wants to put bots in clones?
- 而且是数代人 - 你们克隆人可比
- In multiple generations. - You clones are so much more
你这一批的总数多得多啊
than the sum of your parts.
我们在克隆人合法的地区进行试验
We operate in countries where human cloning is not illegal.
我们公♥司♥取代了他们的公民
Where our corporation supersedes their citizenship,
他们的人格
their personhood.
为什么还要给予他们自♥由♥的幻想
So why grant them this illusion of freedom?
如果我们想知道
If we want to know
实验室小白鼠的尾巴能不能重新长出来
if our lab rats' tails will grow back,
我们就特么得砍掉看看
we damn well will cut them off and see!
我不得不说这是你最出色的作品了 菲利克斯
I have to say, this is some of your finest work, Felix.
谢谢你 阿尔特 我非常尊重你的意见
Thank you, Arthur. I do respect your opinion.
不好意思 我在这里做什么呢
Excuse me. What am I doing in this place?
我以前见过你
I've seen you before.
克里斯朵
Krystal?
克里斯朵得收拾死你
Krystal would kick your balls into your throat.
原来是你啊
Oh, it's you.
我知道瑞秋去哪了
I know where Rachel's going.
艾拉 她抛下你自己回去了
She's gone back without you, Ira,
因为她想自己控制整个细胞株
because she wants to control the whole cell line.
她想取代苏珊
She wants to cut Susan out.
不 苏珊不会允许这种事的
No, Susan won't allow it.
你听过"创生会遵循科学"吗
Have you heard this; "Neolution follows the science"?
听过没
Have you heard that?
- 回答她 艾拉 - 快点
- Answer her, Ira. - Come on!
- 听过 - 那就对了 那就是
- Yes. - Right! Well, that's what
瑞秋要做的事 她要去岛上践行了
Rachel's doing. She's going to the island to follow it, OK?
而你知道 你知道她能干出什么
And you know, you know what she's capable of.
听着 我知道你担心苏珊
Look, I know you care about Susan.
没错 他们苟合在一起
Oh, yeah. They're shagging.
在那儿就她一个人
She's all alone out there.
这就是为什么得你和我上那架直升机
Which is why you and I have to get on that helicopter.
你可以打电♥话♥
You can make the call.
有人吗
Hello?
我还是可以和你一起去
I can still go with you.
不 这是我的事
No, this is my thing.
- 我要自己来 - 因为对手是凶残的
- I'm doing this alone. - It's because it's bloody
- 瑞秋 对吗 - 不 不是
- Rachel, isn't it? - No, no.
因为要救科西玛 还有解药
It's because it's Cosima, and it's the cure.
S 我已经免疫了 要是我不去解决
S, I'm immune. If I don't fix this,
那我就要眼睁睁看着我的姐♥妹♥们♥香消玉殒
it's my curse to watch my sisters die.
你要好好照顾基拉
And you have to take care of Kira.
你有个长疤的哥哥
You had a brother with a scar.
我和他们一点也不一样
I'm nothing like my brothers.
坐好别动
Stay seated.
艾拉 她要自己去
She's going alone, Ira.
- 抱歉 你得做人♥质♥ - 什么 你不能
- Sorry. You'll be collateral. - What? You can't...
我去去就回 好吗
Hey. I'm going to be back soon, OK?
我懂
I know.
我担心所有的姐♥妹♥们♥
I worry about all the sisters.
有那么多我们甚至都还不认识
There's so many we don't even know.
我们这次也是为了她们所有人
We're doing this for all of them, too.
我希望我们所有人都得救
I want us all to be free.
好的
OK.
妈妈
Mother!
为什么没人来接我
Why didn't anyone fetch me?
瑞秋
Rachel.
你是谁
Who are you?
我见过你
I've seen you before.
苏珊在厨房♥
Susan is in the kitchen.
不要动摇
Do not waver.
那人是谁
Who was that man?
一位信使
A messenger.
他从哪儿来 董事会吗
Where did he come from? From the board?
你根本不知道你做了什么
You have no idea what you've done.
我非常明白我做了什么
I know exactly what I've done.
我从小就在那样的会议室长大
I grew up in boardrooms like that.
不不不 和那个不一样
No. No, not like that one.
权力不等同于自♥由♥意志 瑞秋
Power does not equal free will, Rachel.
你被控制了
You are owned.
一份可以由我改写的法定说明
A legal description which I can rewrite.
他们永远不会接受你
They'll never accept you.
当这场游说结束 法案通过
And when the lobbying has ended and the laws
你会选谁来作
have passed, who would you choose
克隆人的第一张面孔
as the first face of human cloning?
你背叛了我
You are betraying me.
你背叛了你的姐♥妹♥们♥ 还有你自己
You are betraying your sisters and you are betraying yourself.
科西玛
Cosima.
怎么了
Hey. What's going on?
瑞秋回来了 而且她很生气
Rachel's back and she's very angry.
苏珊说我们得去船上
Susan says that we have to get to the boat.
是你画里的那艘船吗
Is that the boat that's in your painting?
对 快来
Yes. Come on.
等等 夏洛特
Wait. Charlotte.
岛上还有其他人吗
Are there other people on this island?
有时候有 但我们不允许过去
Sometimes, but we mustn't go there.
为什么呢 谁在那儿
Why? Why? Who's there?
苏珊说我们必须得上船
Susan says that we have to get to the boat.
快 趁瑞秋还没下来
Now come on, before Rachel comes down.
等等
Uh... wait! Wait.
你在这儿等着 好吗
You wait here, OK?
- 好吧 - 就一会儿 我马上回来
- OK. - Just... I'll be right back.
你该感谢我
You should be thanking me.
你创造了我作为你的继承人 不是吗
You created me to be your heir, didn't you?
一个被创生会养大的孩子
A child raised by Neolution.
现在看来是个好主意 但不是我的主意
Seemed like a good idea at the time, but it wasn't mine.
那么是谁的
Whose was it, then?
你让我经受了这一切
You gave me to this.
我不应该离开你
I should never have left you.
这就是你想要听的么
Is that what you want to hear?
你让我觉得你已经死了
You made me think you were dead.
所以现在我必须去做创生会养大我让我做的事
So now I must do what Neolution raised me to do,
- 做艰难的选择 - 艰难的选择是克制
- make the hard choices. - The hard choice is restraint.
你老了 妈妈
You're fading, Mother.
未来已经不是你想的那样了
The future is bolder than you.
细胞系在哪 我要解药
Where's the cell line? I want the cure.
哦 瑞秋
Oh, Rachel.
你的姐♥妹♥们♥给了我欢乐和洞察力
All the joy and insight your sisters have given me.
- 我们该走了 - 为了每一个莎拉 每一个科西玛
- We should go. - For every Sarah, every Cosima,
我后悔创造了你
I regret making you.
抱歉 瑞秋
Sorry, Rachel.
董事会没有最终决定权
The board does not have the final say.
而我也不会允许你带着这里
And I will not allow you to move forward
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表