剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
没错 你有什么故事
Yeah. What's your story?
呃 我是个克隆人 这地方有22个我在外面瞎转悠
Well, I'm a clone. There's 22 of me going around out there.
不如跳舞
Let's dance.
这提议不错
You just said the magic words.
嗨 你到底要不要跳舞啊
Hey, you gonna dance, or what?
- 不了 迪齐不跳舞的 - 啥 嗨
- No, Dizzy don't dance. - What? Hey!
♪ 只要带走我 ♪
♪ Just take me away ♪
♪ 我将永远随着我的纤体舞动 ♪
♪ I will always follow what is moving through my body line ♪
♪ 我却永远抓不住 ♪
♪ I could never hold onto something ♪
♪ 那些轻而易举的东西 ♪
♪ that doesn't stick inside ♪
♪ 你可以试着打探黑暗的背后 ♪
♪ You can try and follow what is going on behind the blind ♪
♪ 只有你知藏于你的奥秘 ♪
♪ Only you can understand the logic that is in your mind ♪
好吧 呃 差不多到吃吉姆果酱的时候咯
OK, uh... It's almost jim-jam time.
这也意味着父母该离开咯
And that means parents have to leave.
没错
That's right,
因为我的鬼故事可不是为大人准备的
because my ghost stories are not for grownups.
你想要个小裁判形状的吗 还是要个足球形状的
Do you want a little referee? Want a soccer ball?
我想要个足球鞋形状的
I want a soccer boot.
好吧 楼上有一大盘足球鞋形状的哦
OK. There's a whole plate full of those upstairs there,
- 坏脾气生日女孩 - 根本没有啊
- grumpy little birthday girl. - There isn't.
- 它们都烤焦了 - 好吧 你知道吗
- They're all burnt. - OK, you know what?
既然你想要足球鞋形状的
You want soccer boots,
你就自己上楼 给你的朋友们做一盘
you go upstairs and you make a plate
- 再分给他们 - 好的
- for your friends and you give them out. - OK.
-天哪
Egads.
- 儿童派对 嘿 - 对啊
- Kids' parties, huh? - Yeah.
我今儿早上本来就有点头痛
I had a migraine this morning,
再摊上这事儿真是雪上加霜
so it's just a bad mix.
你想知道什么好消息吗
Do you want to hear some good news?
表演终于结束了 所以 我们总算是从
The pageant is finished, so our stage is finally free
亨德里克斯·斯塔布斯的音乐剧里解放了
for the Hendrix-Stubbs musical revue.
太棒了
Oh, wonderful!
迈克 你就是个天赐的宝贝
Mike, you're a literal Godsend.
我听说你最近正在经历一段
I hear you've been having a...
非常困难时期 艾莉
real difficult time lately, Ali.
不不不 没有
No. No, no, no, no.
没有什么是克服不了的
It's nothing insurmountable.
♪ 抓住他们 全靠一身胆 掀风引浪♪
♪ You got them all by the balls, causing waterfalls ♪
♪ 石墙 酒吧斗殴 ♪
♪ Stone walls, bar brawls ♪
♪ 在音乐厅的隔间里攀爬 ♪
♪ Climbing stalls at concert halls ♪
♪ 他们对你卑躬屈膝 伸肢仰躺 ♪
♪ To you they crawl, body sprawl ♪
♪ 吸包长红烟 千钧一发 毫无畏惧 ♪
♪ Smoking Pall Malls Close call, stand tall ♪
♪ 尤物 你让他们渺不足道 乐在其中 ♪
♪ Doll, you make them feel so small, and they love it ♪
嘿 你见过这个女孩吗
Hey! Have you seen this girl?
没有吗
No?
嘿 哥们 你有没有见过这个女孩
Hey, man! Have you seen this girl?
♪ 男孩女孩们都想变得和她一样 ♪
♪ The boys wanna be her The girls wanna be her ♪
♪ 男孩们都想要成为她 ♪
♪ The boys wanna be her ♪
噢 嗨
Oh, hey, now.
♪ 男孩们都想要成为她 ♪
♪ The boys wanna be her ♪
♪ 我也想要成为她 ♪
♪ I wanna be her ♪
♪ 是的 我愿意 ♪
♪ Yes, I do ♪
嗨 你见过这个女孩吗
hey. Have you seen this girl?
来啊 小伙伴 你看看她
Come on, mate. Look at her.
她长得那么好看
She's a pretty good-looking type.
听你的口音 我能肯定你和她是亲戚
Judging by your accent, I'd say you're related.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你长得像是她在酗酒时会喜欢的菜
You look like her type on a bender.
你见过她吗
Have you seen her?
没有 但是如果我见过
No. But if I do,
我该告诉她谁在找她呢
who should I say is calling on her?
让她联♥系♥她弟弟 好吗
Tell her to call her brother, yeah?
还有别生气 因为这事关她女儿
And not to piss about, 'cause it concerns her daughter.
- 她有个女儿吗 - 对啊
- She has a daughter? - Yeah.
偶尔有吧
Sometimes.
♪ 听好了 听好了 众所周知 ♪
♪ Listen up, listen up, listen up, voices scatter ♪
♪ 男孩们想成为她 女孩们也想成为她 ♪
♪ The boys wanna be her The girls wanna be her ♪
♪ 男孩们想成为她 女孩们也想成为她 ♪
♪ The boys wanna be her The girls wanna be her ♪
♪ 男孩们想成为她 女孩们也想成为她 ♪
♪ The boys wanna be her The girls wanna be her ♪
♪ 男孩们想成为她 女孩们也想成为她 ♪
♪ The boys wanna be her The girls wanna be her ♪
♪ 男孩们想成为她 女孩们也想成为她 ♪
♪ The boys wanna be her The girls wanna be her ♪
♪ 男孩们想成为她 女孩们也想成为她 ♪
♪ The boys wanna be her The girls wanna be her ♪
♪ 男孩们想成为她 女孩们也想成为她 ♪
♪ The boys wanna be her The girls wanna be her ♪
♪ 男孩们想成为她 女孩们也想成为她 ♪
♪ The boys wanna be her The girls wanna be her ♪
♪ 男孩们想成为她♪
♪ The boys wanna be her♪
中尉说他想在哪里见面
Where'd the Lieutenant say he wanted to meet?
行 不了 谢谢你
OK. No, thank you, Sandy.
对 我现在就上路
Yeah, I'm on my way there now.
这拳是为肯德尔·马龙 这拳是为贝丝
That was for Kendall Malone. And this is for Beth.
你个该死的疯子 你把他们都杀了
You frickin' psycho. You killed for them!
贝丝只是想要知道真♥相♥
And all Beth wanted was the truth!
一切已成定局 亚瑟
That's it, Arthur.
把皮鞋还给我
Gimme the shoe leather!
你怎么不继续玩下去啊
Got that out of your system?
你也就这点能耐
That's pretty much all you can do about that.
不 听着 杜克 我们才刚刚开始
No. See, Duko, we're just getting started.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
你想把他们全部扳倒吗
You're gonna bring them all down?
没错 先从你开始下手 接着就是埃维·卓
Yeah, starting with you, then Evie Cho.
你无法阻止他们的
You can't stop them.
他们正在监视你 和莎拉一起合作
They're watching you... Collaborating with Sarah.
教唆亨德里克斯
Abetting the Hendrixes.
那贝丝的枪击又是怎么回事
And what about Beth's shooting?
电♥话♥就在受害人手里
The cellphone in the victim's hand.
是谁放在那儿的呢
Who really put that there?
他们是为你而来的 亚瑟
They're coming for you, Arthur.
只有这个问题
And the only question
当下你真正该问自己的问题是
you really should be asking yourself right now is,
下一场风暴即将席卷何处
is where is that next blow going to land?
不如就这里吧
How about right here?
这座岛真的很大
The island is really big.
有多大
How big?
有一个国家那么大 我们身处城♥堡♥之中
As big as a country. We're in the fort,
而怪物 就在高墙之外
and beyond the walls, there's monsters.
恐怕我们才是这里唯一的怪物
I'm afraid we're the only monsters here,
这也不是一座岛 更像是为我们打造的监狱
and it isn't an island. It's more of a prison for us.
这太扯了
That's silly.
你是个大姑娘了 有必要知道真♥相♥
You're a big girl. You need to know the truth.
我们俩都有问题 和艾拉一样的问题
You and I have a problem. One that we share with Ira.
什么问题
What is it?
你病了
You're sick.
你的病症已经开始显现出来了
You've already displayed symptoms.
这也是苏珊一直在测试你的原因
That's why Susan's been testing you.
瑞秋 我经常做测试 这没什么好担心的
I always have tests, Rachel. It's nothing to worry about.
不 你得重视它
Yes, it is.
这病无药可治 夏洛特 我很抱歉
There is no cure. I'm sorry, Charlotte.
你快死了
You're dying,
我也会有这一天的
and one day I will be too.
就在朱莉娅于漆黑的走廊中
As Julia crept down the dark hallway
摸索向后门之时
towards the back door,
她又听到了
she heard it again...
敲门声
the knocking.
在她身后的台阶上
And there, on the back step,
站着她弟弟莱恩
was her brother, Ryan.
他脸色苍白 就跟见了鬼似的
His face was white, like he had seen a ghost...
或者 他就是个鬼魂
or was he a ghost?
是你啊 你怎么还在这儿
Oh, hey! It's you. You're still here.
是啊 是我 有什么问题吗
Yes, I am. Got a problem with that?
你是 他男票吗 还是什么
Are you like, her boyfriend or something?
我们之前就见过了
We met earlier
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表